Canadian Legal Grow - LP Genetics From Seed - Organic Soil - Sensi Star 2017

Those clones from the flowering mother took a while for me to root and reveg, but they'll get there in time. One of the flowering ladies in my tent now was originally a clone from flower taken around week 3 and she's looking good. Time was all she needed - first to root, then to switch back to veg growth.

Not much to report

All four clones of #1 are in soil and on Gas lantern routine for lighting. The two newest ones are in nursery pots and were pretty heavy into flowering when they were cut so not sure how they will respond to the lighting. The first two seem to be doing well.

Clones 1.1 and 1.2 day 20 from cut
1.3 and 1.4 day 10 from cut

IMAG24806.jpg

#1 Day 56
Day 29 of 12/12

IMAG25323.jpg

IMAG25412.jpg

IMAG25454.jpg

Someone like Suntana will have a better answer than me I'm sure. I'm still learning, and I have the Jorge Cervantes grow bible which I refer to when trying to diagnose an issue with excesses and deficiencies. If you google it I'm sure you will find images and text from the guide that might be helpful in diagnosing.

Have you inspected the undersides and the pots / plants in general for pests? A magnifying glass might help.

Ok update time. First thing, the situation with the lower leaves has progressed. Gave 1 tsp epsom salt in 2l of water yesterday. hopefully that will take care of it.

Magnesium Deficiency?

IMAG25813.jpg

Clones are doing well, 1.1 and 1.2 are growing nicely and should be ready to put in flower earlier than she had planned:slide:

Clones 1.1 and 1.2
Day 26 from cut

IMAG25823.jpg

Clone 1.3 has reverted to veg nicely and is showing good new growth. 1.4 is taking a little longer to revert but is looking healthy

Clones 1.3 and 1.4
Day 16 from cut

IMAG25872.jpg

And now for the the Sensi Star of the show

#1 Day 62
Day 35 of 12/12

IMAG25664.jpg

IMAG25683.jpg

IMAG25693.jpg

IMAG25724.jpg

IMAG25732.jpg

IMAG25754.jpg

Hey Jim, been a little busy last little while, have you had a real good look for pests? Looks like some thrip damage on these leaves[PIC Snipped]

Fu*k. why you gotta be like that Sun.
The white spots are what was noticed first and a pest check was done, then the leaves started to yellow iterveinally so she added some epsom salts the other day. I woke up this morning and had a look and the yellowing has not progressed...:cheer: so i come on her to report the good news, read your post have another look and damitall!! found a couple now what? I know you use spinosad. For reasons i'd rather not elaborate on here i cant get into the States. Does safers soap actually work or is there another organic remedy that actually works and is available in Canada? i think i will try to sources some neem oil in town today.

P.S. I thanked you for the post but aint no way i'm gonna like it:thanks:

Don't think you will find Neem locally...but maybe in your province, it's possible...in Ontario had to order it thru the Zon...You should be able to source pyrethrin locally tho...Its never desirable to have to spray miticides during flower, but Ya' gotta do what Ya gotta do...treat every few days. ideally just before lights out to avoid any burning, and keep good air flow...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Neem oil will be tough to find in Canada as well, it's never been approved for pesticides. Which is nuts because they are two of the safest pesticides going.

Thanks Sun and H00k I am a little worried about the Pyrethrin so i went to the local health food store and picked up some cold pressed neem oil $12 for 30 ml enough for 3L at 1%. and some Safer's insecticidal soap. She mixed 5ml soap with 1L hotish water added 10ml Neem oil. Trimmed off the worst affected leaves and sprayed Using about 500ml on the flowering plant, the tent and the clones in their box.

Don't know if you can tell us but she is wondering if she will need to spray at 1% solution again or go down to a maintenance level of .5%

Back
Top Bottom