420's Spydr's Grow Journal - 2016 - Sour Diesel

My suggestion would be to flush the shit out of them with 6.5 ph water
Run 3 times the pot size of water..if they dont recover in a few days your probally going to fight with them for the whole grow..been there..its a real pain in the ass..

I did flush em. I can't get a reading on the dirt. Every dirt I own I stuck that analyzer in I got the same reading. Even the soil I know is hot reading came up as just barely ideal on it. I had soil in a measuring cup which I soaked with wayer and made into mud told me it was on the dry side. Like I can't diagnose the problemon with shitty instruments. I got 6 strains here I was going to germinate one of each give me 3 weeks to sort the soil problem out. Which I ordered sea soil container complete. I have sea soil orginal here and ewc. And if I can get a read on the pH of the soil I'll put some lime in there. Even ordering a mars II 1200 just cause your plants look great. Ordered the same nutes and calmag. Can't get happy frog here but I figure the sea soil is probably just as good and it's omri approved. I'll take the soil I made and mix it with the clay patch for my greenhouse.

You might want to give them some time to recover before changing the game on them again. I find that the more I tinker with things, the worse it gets. When I keep it simple, they start looking beautiful! Good luck! I am sure they will be beautiful soon! :Namaste::circle-of-love:

Yea man..thats tough..well sometimes shit happens..im telling you when i saw that tomato fertilizer you put in i wish i could have stopped you..but yes got to get your soil issues in check..also. always do a run off check before you plant anything in it..that way this wont happen again to you..ive done it..now i check it first..hang in there dude..

There you go..words to live by..like a say in my journal..keep it simple..smart girl !!!
You might want to give them some time to recover before changing the game on them again. I find that the more I tinker with things, the worse it gets. When I keep it simple, they start looking beautiful! Good luck! I am sure they will be beautiful soon! :Namaste::circle-of-love:

1460680719470-1777767329.jpg

Maybe 1 of each?

Day 48
Ok so a nail biting 5 days or so. After overwatering these girls and getting nutrient burn, I pulled them by the root ball flushed em and put back into some fresh soil. Spent 2 nail biting days worried to death, they are starting to wake up. There still a little groggy and drooping a little but they'll be just fine. Stunted? probably. Time will tell though. :cheer:

Screenshot_2016-04-15-12-50-43.png

Screenshot_2016-04-15-12-50-36.png

Day 50
Not really much to report. The plants are back in growth mode. Lots of new growth off the nodes. The fan leaves that are damaged probably won't fully recover but I didn't expect them to. Besides I'll be prunning those one by one to let the light in. I topped dressed yesterday with just a handful of my supersoil. So basically 1/4". And very lightly watered. Just a little at a time is working out great. No pics yet. It's embarrassing I will wait a few more days.

Day 54
Well I got my nutes in finally. I have transplanted back into 5 gallon pails 2 days ago. I had a lot of dead leaves that I had to prune but I also have a lot of new growth as well. Very happy so far. I can't stress the importance of watching the water you put in your soil. Nutrient lock out and a lot of problems. I have added Big Bloom in as a foliage spray and a calmag spray. It has helped with the recovery. A week from now we should see quite a difference. Here are some pics.

Screenshot_2016-04-15-12-50-36.png

Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-30-44_1_.png

Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-31-05_1_.png

Excellent..you got the right idea..doing fine now...keep up the good work..little bit of spraying goes a long way..plants respond great to foiler..:goodjob:

yo spydr, crazy how many issues your having with organic. have you ever herd of neptunes harvest? its organic and its whats used to grow those big pumpkins,like the ones you gotta lift with a fork lift.. I am not organic myself, i find it way to slow of a process. I am currently new to this site and i am also doing Sour Diesel, Black Indica, Northern Lights auto, and og kush. I must be completely honest when i say your plants look great, nice dark color. I got a mother plant she is 52 days old, pics in my journal, i also have another one the same age and she is just finishing her first week of flower, she is 52 days old and about 3 feet tall. these sour diesel grow crazy when put on 12/12. she was about 11/12 inches when i introduced 12/12. in the first night she produced her pre flowers, and in21 days she grew over two feet taller. The only reason i am telling you this, is so your pre paired for your plant to possible triple in size wile starting flower. Good luck man, your off to a great start. Come follow my journal and i will follow yours...

yo spydr, crazy how many issues your having with organic. have you ever herd of neptunes harvest? its organic and its whats used to grow those big pumpkins,like the ones you gotta lift with a fork lift.. I am not organic myself, i find it way to slow of a process. I am currently new to this site and i am also doing Sour Diesel, Black Indica, Northern Lights auto, and og kush. I must be completely honest when i say your plants look great, nice dark color. I got a mother plant she is 52 days old, pics in my journal, i also have another one the same age and she is just finishing her first week of flower, she is 52 days old and about 3 feet tall. these sour diesel grow crazy when put on 12/12. she was about 11/12 inches when i introduced 12/12. in the first night she produced her pre flowers, and in21 days she grew over two feet taller. The only reason i am telling you this, is so your pre paired for your plant to possible triple in size wile starting flower. Good luck man, your off to a great start. Come follow my journal and i will follow yours...

Northern Lights Fem Auto - OG Kush Fem - Black Indica - Sour Diesel Grow # 1

Back
Top Bottom