Northern Lights Fem Auto - OG Kush Fem - Black Indica - Sour Diesel Grow # 1

Indica lover

ok so here we go. i got three mother plants 1-Sour Diesel , 1-Black Indica , 1-OG Kush. all of these mothers are 55 days old. I also have one sour d on day 5 of flower and 4 OG Kush also on day 5 of flower, also a OG Kush on day 30 of flower , and last my Northern lights auto which is on day 47 of flower, they say its a 56 day flowering time but its gonna be longer than that, but she looks pretty damn good. For this grow i am using Jungle juice 3 part micro, grow, bloom for my girls in veg stage. Then for flowering im going to use Jungle Juice 2 part bloom. For the final 10 to 14 days i am going to try this new product i seen, well new to me, lol. cant remember the name but ill get it on friday and post it then. for my veg plants and clones i am using 1 400 watt mh and a 1000w mh and ohh boys they love it. My flower room i have a 600w hps , and a 1000w hps. During veg stage i keep my room quite hott, i always have and it works best for my style of grow,, ( SEA OF GREEN ).. now my flower room only have 7 plants in it, i havent started the sea of green yet but the clones are all started, well 12 of each for a total of 36 clones so 1 sea of green...:cheer: In my flower room my temp and humidity level start meaning alot to me, i like to keep my temp at a steady 27.5 deg, no higher than 28.5deg. my humidity level stays at 45%. I am usig a max fan 1032cfm for my filter can combo, and my intake is a air conditioner boxed with two 120 cfm fans, one bringing the cold fresh air to the middle of the room and the other bringing the cold fresh air to the opposite end of the room the my exhaust fan. I alos use two regular table fans to help move fresh air around the room.

Now before i end my very first post on my new grow journal which i am hoping for lots of followers and lets give some constructive criticism, i love it. BUT LET ME GIVE ALL YOU GROWERS OUT THERE THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE I EVER GOT FOR THOSE DAMN SPIDER MITES. I know so many people that have lost there crops to a battle with spider mites, specially while your plant is in flower. Cant be spraying pesticides on them in flower, not only would it make the plant taste bad, but lets talk about stress and possible seeds and hermies.. ouch .. you put in all that hard work just to have it killed be them lil bastards. well worry NO MORE. i just had to use it and guess what no affect on my plants even on the ones that were being flushed and on day 40-50 of flower. no taste no stress, just dead mites and me being the WINNER. its call HOT SHOT NO PEST STRIP 2 , for flying and crawling insects, you cant buy this in Canada i had to order it on line and it only cost 18$ to get it to my door. i was so happy i ripped the package open and ran to the flower room to put it in there. let me say i had a major infestation they completely killed 25 plants that were on day 45 of flower. 24 hours after i put the strip in my room not on mite i could find alive, i left it in the room for 10 day to be safe that no eggs slid bye,as soon as the hatch they begin to die, so they cant feed or grow or reproduce :thumb: . I mean this guys and girls, this is the answer to all your prayers. so thank me 10 days after you buy this to save your babies.....

Let me be the first to say welcome to :420:. You'll be in some great hands here. Some extremely helpful and nice people here.

That's one hell of a setup! Do you have rooms or seperate tents in a room? We were thinking of linking our tents together for cooling for the lights and put a/c in the room.

Can't wait to see these girls come to life.

That is an awesome remedy for spider mites. I check our girls daily for them lol. I'll have to order some of that.

yes i do have two rooms with a full air exchange. Heat was a major issue with my room. running big lights like both you and i currently are, produce a lot of hott humid air. i recently purchased a air conditioner and i am having a hard time getting it to work the best way it can, plus i dont like the fact of the window being open, its a way for the smell to escape. my two room are 8 feet by 14 feet. i wish i had the cash to buy some grow tents, who knows maybe after a few crops, now that them lil bastard spider mites are gone. careful where you buy your products, i got my mites from the hydro shop. but my advice is true, you have my word on that. tomorrow i will be posting up some pics of my girls in flower, and my mothers an clones. i am excited about this crop, no mites, nice an bushy and growing at a fast rate. Good luck with your current grow.....

100_15132.JPG
100_15175.JPG
100_15184.JPG
100_15092.JPG
100_15083.JPG

this is my OG kush on day 6 of flowering. as you can probably imagine its alot of work dragging her out to take pics, so i hope you allenjoy these ones.i will take pics of the others some day oh wait here are my mothers and clones..lol

yet another day down, i must say i am going to be really happy when i finally get to crop a fully matured marijuana plant. It seemed like i battled those spider mites for ever. Sometimes i just think they gotta be hiding and in a couple of days i'm gonna see them everywhere. But crazy thing is they never show up. :rip: to the little bastards is all i can say...
I can notice so much difference in how they grow and mature without any side affects from being eaten by those mites.
These plants will be my very first crop in my life, well healthy crop is more like it. Every single day i go in the room i can see a difference in the size of the budz. in fact the other day i took a small nugg from the lowest point of her.I let it dry and of course i tried it yesterday and wow what a taste for a 31 of flower, i got really high as well. I didn't really taste any nutes due to the fact that my girl and i only smoke yetts/poppers, cant taste nutes that way..
plants all look great today, gotta clean the room today its been a couple days since i did it last. i like to keep my rooms very clean.
hope you all had a great 420 yesterday...

We tried some the other day from our backbuilding cuttings. And for only being on the 5th week of flower, I got a good buzz off of it. Very nice preview.

About cleaning up the room, I feel the same way. OCD kicks in and everything has to be in its place. If it isn't I lose my mind and go on a man hunt lol. But that's normal for us growers. :thumb:

LOL yes Nismo12 i would likely go completely crazy until i got them all back in there rite full spots....
Today is such a beautiful day outside that i feel like germinating my last two Northern Light Auto Fem seeds, thanks to crop king seeds for their awesome selection of all types seeds auto flower fem, fem, and regular. great price as well.
These are a fast 8 week flowering plant which will only grow in veg for around 20-24 days and then the pre flowering will begin.This will be my second attempt at growing these plants, first ones were pretty well lost to the battle with mites. So i am hopeful on these being beautiful.
I got a question if any one can answer it. Cloning a Auto flower. I have herd from almost everyone i ask, that you can not clone a auto flower.I guess i don't understand why you couldn't. I mean regardless of the light schedule the plant goes into flower, i get that, but if i clone say around day 15 of flower, the cutting i take off would be in stress mode, which at the same time would stop the internal clock. if the plant can not grow, then at the same time it can not age, meaning when they do finally start to grow they will be 15 days old 5-9 days in veg and then the 14 days in pre flower both being done under a 1000w hps, a clone can put on a lot of size under the proper conditions.
Am i correct on this in any way? please give me any advice on this topic as you can. If you can send the link to my grow journal to as many people as you know that might have some knowledge on this subject as i ordered more auto flower seeds and i would love to clone these. they are dwarf low fliers auto fem, and i also ordered Tutankhamon... this is a 33% THC strain with a 8 week flowering time..yum yum. i so cant wait to get these seeds and get some mothers growing. i truly want to have a good choices for different medical effects. Such as the OG and the Sour Diesel, i got these to help me with low energy levels and bad depression. The Black Indica i got for panic attacks and restless legs. The Northern Lights well its Northern Lights for frig sakes, do i need to say any more.
Also if anybody has some good advice on a strain that good for any of the following medical problems i have listed above, then please feel free to share your knowledge, i can never get enough knowledge when it comes to these beautiful plants...

today was so hott outside. I checked on my Northern Lights seeds and both have cracked. I put them on paper towel now, i would say that by tomorrow these seeds will be ready to go into their first soil and dome.. Also when i got home from buying all my new nutes and flawless finish, i noticed a odor outside :yikes::yikes: I spent all day redoing my air exchange , filters and fans. Sucks when you shut off the air flow,, looooook out talk about sweat my ass off. Anyways i am sure i have over come my issue. I am hoping i guessed rite in thinking it was my bud room that is making all the smell, like i never had this issue before when there were no plants in flower, but it was also winter outside as well, If that makes a difference at all.I am so hoping so, that's all i can say, don't need no heat around here. I am doing this to take care of my family, to do what needs to be done.
So the kush plant is just drinking the water, she is demanding water every three days, but as you can see in the pic she is a big plant, i do my watering by weight, i know just how my girls feel when they are in need of a good watering.. My sour diesel, well she takes the water just not as often. My northern lights, well she has been through so much stress from spider mites, now that she dont have them no more shes coming back with revenge on everything that messed with her,,LOL. In a good way my friends as the whole time i have been great to her. I will be honest its like day 60 in flower for her, but i put her true time at around day 40. btw this is a 8-9 week flowering time. Only way i can truly tell when shes finished is by getting a close up of the trichomes..I dont even know if she will pull through all the way or not. Every day she looks better and better, so i am staying very hopeful.
Its late tonight and the wifey wants to watch some vikings , so ill post some pics of all the new nutes and flushing.... pics as well
night all

Another day down,,, Best part of the day is waking up and seeing your girls all happy when their lights turn on. In my flowering room the plants are as listed
Kush #1 day 41 of flower
Kush #2 day 8 of flower
Northern Lights #1 day 51 of flower
Sour Diesel #1 day 8 of flower
All plants are growing strong and healthy. I keep a consistent room temp of 28 degrees / 82.4 fahrenheit
I have done a lot of research on heat and they say a perfect temp for flowering is 28 degrees. All seems to be doing very well in that environment, there buds are growing fast and dense.
My mother and clone room are as listed
Sour Diesel Mother is 60 days old
Black Indica Mother is 60 days old
OG Kush Mother is 55 days old
12- Sour Diesel clones are on day 6 of veg
4 - Black Indica clones are on day 6 of veg
2 - Black Indica clones are on day 14 of clone stage
12 - OG Kush clones are on day 10 of clone stage
Let me explain what i mean as clone stage. In my room it takes around 7-10 days for my clones to completely fill a styraphom cup with roots, so i wait until day 14 before i transplant them for the first time and put them under my 400w MH on a cycle of 18/6 for a maximum of a month, then into the flowering room. I plan on taking all 30 clones and doing a 30 plant sea of green. I plan on having to sea of greens going at a time being a total of 60 plants, but have them running 4 and a half weeks different between the two.

2 more days down the drain. I started to flush the OG as of today. I put 8 gallons of ph 6.5 water. once she drinks whats left, its time to water with flawless finish, i so hope this stuff works like i have been hearing it does. I am in serous need of some quality smoke for once. I never get a nicely flushed kush to smoke, its always rite nutrient tasting.
I am asking for some help. I am gonna post a pic of my sour diesel leaves, some of them at the top a couple of them are pointing down at the tips, well half the leaf. Please if anyone knows just what this is then please help me. This is my first time growing and i put this S.D into flower so i can see how they act in flowering before i try a sea of green.I am thinking its a watering problem, i am gonna give her a nice big watering, I hope thats what it is. She is on day 9 of flower... PLEASE HELP ME. I havent gotten any advice on this site and this will be my second question, so i hope someone reaches out to me on this one.........

In flowering stage you don't need a lot of nitrogen. You maybe at a toxic level. Smaller buds etc etc. Or so I read. You should probably get some advice by a more experienced member. When I over watered mine my living soil had not cooked lomg enough and when I over watered it I got a lock out and the leaves curled down like a claw as well. I flushed them and switched soil which probably saved my plants. But I don't have enough experience to properly diagnose the issue your having.

Back
Top Bottom