Northern Lights Auto Flower Fem

Isn't your plant an auto? If so, how are you determining 28 days? Autos usually go about 3 weeks in veg and then start to flower, so if she is truly only 28 days old then she is really about a week into flower or so. By that measure it looks great.

Your post above said 21 days on the 7th so that would be 24 days old, so even better looking. But I can already see sugar on it I think so it looks like you are having a good start!

EDIT: I am guessing that is your Purple Kush instead and that you don't have an NL auto way ahead of the others. If so, then 28 days again looking good. Here is a flower on one of my girls right now on day 22.
critical_kush_bud_2-9-16.jpg

Bob ;)

Yes Dr. Bob that is my purple kush. I was only wondering if she was around normal size. Now she is on day 33 almost five weeks into bud..... I am thinking about starting to flush as of the start of week six. Does that sound good? As far as my northern lights autos. I'd say they are on day 8 of flowering. They are 28 days old today........

I usually waited just a tad longer but not much and it is your call as it is much up to preference when you like to harvest. What do the trichromes look like? Any cloudy yet? Also, I don't know your nutes and how long you should be flushing before harvest I must admit. But, it sounds like you are shooting for about 2 weeks and that is about where I tended to go after seeing some good cloudy start. Just rambling but it sounds like you are very close to good ole H20 to the finish.

Bob ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom