Bulk Smash Auto - Outdoor - Grow Journal!

NorthONgrower

Good Day Folks !

I'm Starting this Grow Journal on "Day 1" of seeds germinating.

Strain(s) :
Dr.Krippling - Bulk Smash Auto x5
Dr Krippling Bulk Smash Auto | Fast, Fat, Potent & Hardy

Delicious Seeds - Delicious Candy Fem x1 (free seed, photo)

Nutrients:
AN - Grow-Micro-Bloom -PH Perfect
AN - Bud Ignitor
AN - Big Bud
AN - Overdrive
An - Bud Candy

Medium :
Pro-Mix Organic + Perlite

I will be posting photos as the time goes on, as of now they are currently in jiffy pellets under a dome, just starting to break out. I will then transfer them over to 3gal pots under a gro-lux T10 light until ready for the outdoors (2-3 weeks).

Any Experienced suggestions/tips are welcomed ! :)

Today I had to pot all the girls, the tap root was sticking out of the peat pellets.
One of them probably will not make it , it stopped germinating, the root was out approx 1/8 of an inch. I removed it from the peat pellet and put it back to a paper towel , this time with Rhizotonic.

While potting ,I accidentally ripped one of the tap roots out (1/8 inch roughly) while removing the peat mesh. Anyone have had this happen with regrowth afterwards ?

Since I may have lost 2 Girls, I am now germinating 2 Afghani #1 to compensate, hell why not.

I will however never use these peat pellets anymore, they suck, Fk-em.

IMG_023746.JPG
IMG_023649.JPG
IMG_023549.JPG
IMG_023449.JPG
IMG_023351.JPG
IMG_022951.jpg

ill sit in here, not that ill be much help :). I'm on my second grow and I'm also growing autos, i have 4 indoor and 4 outdoor plants going right now. I've read, and had good results so far, with germinating the seeds right in the final 3 gal pot. I'm using smart pots with a organic potting soil. I then put some mushroom compost soil on top once they start growing up out of the soil. I'm using Advanced nutrients as well tho i only have grow, micro, and bloom for now. going to order some of the stackers later in this grow or for the next one.

Welcome ! :) What strains are you doing ? This is my 3rd Auto Run , 2nd outdoor Auto. I've also had great results thus far, my 1st run I ran GH nutrients with Lowrider strains, they turned out above average. This is my 1st run with Additives on Autos, looking forward to it.

I have 2 Purple cheese that are 35 days along. i'm also running 3 Hijack, 2 white widow, and an LSD 25. The last 6 are about 11 days along. i had some troubles with these as i germinated strait to pots but had only mushroom compost, this was too dense for them and the couldn't push out of the soil. so i got set back a few days, but re potted them and now all is looking well. My othger plants where germ'd in pots but they were in the potting soil from the get go and are doing great.

Please feel free to check out my journal, this is my second grow technically but i have taken one other Purple cheese to harvest. I didnt do a journal on that one as it was loaded with beginner mistakes and my cat peeing on it haha. So I'm looking for any help i can get lol

DAY 3 !

The 5 of them seem to be doing well ! The one that got it's tap root snipped has continued to grow (2nd picture). The 3rd seedling is the Candy, the rest are Bulk Smash Autos.

IMG_025553.JPG
IMG_025452.JPG
IMG_025357.JPG
IMG_025254.JPG
IMG_025156.JPG

Hey I'm also growing some bulk smash right now. They Germed and are just now poking up through the soil. Call it day 1 but I began germinating May 30. Looking forward to posting alongside your grow and comparing. This is my first auto flower grow

DAY 11 -

I went away for the weekend and got back yesterday. Plants have had their 1st light feeding of G-M-B and B-52 (0.62ml/L)
I wasn't planning on feeding until another week but seeing the leaves were twisting I had to eliminate a few things. I killed the fan blowing indirectly on them, at low speed but still seems enough.(could be the issue), the G-M-B should balance the PH if that was the issue, or it could be a Zinc deficiency ? Thoughts?

IMG_029945.JPG

IMG_029849.JPG

IMG_029747.JPG

IMG_029643.JPG

IMG_029536.JPG

I'm at week 7 of an indoor DWC grow this strain and have 2 plants growing. One is starting to bud, the other shows no signs yet.

image13668.jpeg

Here's a late reply , I am gone for 2 weeks at a time and back from work for 1 week , so the next update to fallow will be in 2 weeks .

I'm having a few problems on some of the plants and I'm having a hard time to diagnose, any thoughts ??

IMG_0351-1.JPG

IMG_0350-1.JPG

IMG_0349-1.JPG

IMG_0348-1.JPG

IMG_0347-1.JPG

IMG_0343-1.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom