Northern Lights Fem Auto - OG Kush Fem - Black Indica - Sour Diesel Grow # 1

yeah. it happened over night. i havent watered in days but i watered today,, in hopes of it being a needing water sign... or stagnant water. it is in a 15 gallon pot...

100_15436.JPG
100_15447.JPG
100_15452.JPG
100_15484.JPG
100_15474.JPG
100_15465.JPG

Here are some clearer pics. i watered her like 3 hours ago and it mite just be me but they look to be standing back up straighter, sorry about the blurry pics, phone sucks...LOL

i am guessing you mean autos and not photos? if i am correct, its not easy to clone an auto at all, don't get me wrong, i don't mean hard to root, but its the timing that's important. I don't have a lot of experience with different auto strains, but the autos i grow are Northern Lights, i find they start to go into pree flower around day 24, so i try to clone rite around day 10 if i can get them big enough by then, but usually not a problem. if you haven't grown one of they strains of autos you have, i suggest growing one and then you can find out what day they start their pree flower and go from there...But one thing that i find works best is when i use cloning gel and powder on each, i also mist them 6 times a day for 7 days... They grow awesome and fast. I will try to get some new pics in the next day or so... hope all goes well and good luck

i am guessing you mean autos and not photos? if i am correct, its not easy to clone an auto at all, don't get me wrong, i don't mean hard to root, but its the timing that's important. I don't have a lot of experience with different auto strains, but the autos i grow are Northern Lights, i find they start to go into pree flower around day 24, so i try to clone rite around day 10 if i can get them big enough by then, but usually not a problem. if you haven't grown one of they strains of autos you have, i suggest growing one and then you can find out what day they start their pree flower and go from there...But one thing that i find works best is when i use cloning gel and powder on each, i also mist them 6 times a day for 7 days... They grow awesome and fast. I will try to get some new pics in the next day or so... hope all goes well and good luck
Thanks for responding. Any and all info is what I'm after, and what you gave me is very helpful. We trimmed clones from photos over the weekend. It was our 2nd attempt, first time was a bust. We didn't know enough on how to do it. :Thanks: for all of your help!! Have a great day, Bud!

good day all my friends. well today marks day 23 in flower for my sour diesel and my OG Kush. I am gonna post some pics as well. also i have 10 sour diesel on day 5 of pre flower and 4 black indica also on day 5 of pre flower. I am finding that my nutrients just dont cut if for these kush plants, they have a magnesium deficiency, but this is not the first i have grown of this strain and regardless at the end, its a great product.. As far as the nutrients for the sour diesel, they are working just great. Also i find the smell of the sour diesel is very low, great for indoor, the og kush, well 4 plants smell crazy, without a filter the whole neighborhood would smell them. I do find that both sour diesel and black indica clone very easy and grow super fast, great for fast harvest's. the kush how ever demand a lot of attention and grow at a much slower rate, but very bushy no matter how far the light is.. I have learned a lot in this last 4 months growing, this is gonna be my first true harvest, and i will remain very hope full.I am looking for around 5 oz off the 4 kush plants, and 2 off the sour diesel, both claim to be a 8 week flowering time, the kush is just growing like crazy and the sour diesel is alittle slower but id say rite around nine weeks but boys do they get big in there first three weeks in flower. Hope you all enjoy the pics and please give some feed back both good and bad....

Looks great IL. I notice a little tip burn on the first few photos. No big deal. Might be a bit sensitive to the nutes, overfertilizing just a little. I seriously wouldn't stress about it. From the pics they all look really healthy and green. I don't see any deficiencies, the older growth is dark green and the new growth is lighter and that's normal. Looks great keep up the good work!

thanks Spydr , i am trying my very best at this. The cost to buy is just way to much. I have lowered my nutes as your advice. I am hoping it will stop the problem and the plant can thrive.I dont know how a plant should look on day 21 of flower, but i am under the impression that the tops are growing just great. Compared to the sour diesel the kush budz are twice the size.. I am completely amazed at the growth rate of this OG KUSH. i plan on focusing mostly on doing sea of green with the og.. I will put more pics on 7 days so we all can see the difference in the growth of all the plants i have in flower, 4 og kush , 11 sour diesel , 4 black indica. Happy growing................

yet another week has gone by.I went back and check out all the dates on my girls, and don't ask me how but i was 10 days shy of the true age of the OG KUSH and the Sour Diesel, those two plants are on day # 43 of flowering. I started to flush the og as of day 40, this time i am using flawless finish and i will remain hopefully. I took a sample off the OG a couple of days ago, i am very happy with the product, and i will be super excited to finally try it when its finally complete. As far as the Sour Diesel, i will start her flush on day 50, that will give her last 13 days to flush, of 9 week flowering time. Same as the OG , she will also get flawless finish... As far as the other 10 Sour D, and 4 Black Indica i put in flower a couple weeks ago are on day 15 of flowering, i started them on regular schedule 2 part jungle Juice Bloom weeks 3-5. Seems to be working good. i haven't seen any signs of nute burn like there is on the first OG plants i flowered using the same Jungle Juice. Either way the end product seems to be just great regardless of a little burn or not, so if this doesn't fix it then it's either live with it or change the advanced nutrients.
I said i would post new pics today, but i was to late getting into the room. by the time i got in there the lights were at full brightness, so the pics will be taken rite when the lights go out at 11 tonight. So they will be on here for tomorrow 100%

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom