Second grow , first grow journal

easy moving, easy clean up, .. basically preference i suppose.

and it's not that big of a deal now, but those reflectors can cause hotspots, maybe for the next grow try like.. a white matte paint on the walls.

I just found out my Blueberry(Femenized) is a hermi cuting her down before it knocks up my AK. IM pretty disapointed in these femenized seeds they all turned hermi on me, it sucks when i was a few weeks away from harvest.

can some one tell me the benefits of a grow bag?...

One advantage is that you can cut the bag down the side when you are going to transplant. This means you don't need to invert the plant and pop it out of the pot during transplant which puts the root ball at risk of damage.

I just found out my Blueberry(Femenized) is a hermi cuting her down before it knocks up my AK. IM pretty disapointed in these femenized seeds they all turned hermi on me, it sucks when i was a few weeks away from harvest.

Well that kind of sucks. This is one of the many reasons I stay away from femenized seeds. However, it's not a total loss, both plants look verygood and you certainly have the knowledge necessary to do it all again to the same standard, which to me this is what is most important. So you harvest the Blueberry a little early and let the AK-48 go through to the end, not a big deal really.

Yea im staying away from femenized seeds, The AK48 is coming along nicely the buds are getting bigger and fatter as for the trichomes their fogy right now im waiting for 50/50 amber/fogy, The Blueberry is curently drying took couple of pics here they are.

This is the main cola of the BB

Here are the buds from the lower parts

I havent really smoked any of the blueberry still drying, I have a couple of pics of the buds how they curently look right now(Waiting for approval) But from what i can see and smell i can tell you that its gonna be some good tasty smoke. I also took a little sample from the AK48, It tastes kinda spicy and it numbed my mouth specially my tounge, cant wait to smoke the cured buds.

Thanks again for aproving my pics fast,Here the blueberry thats drying in a paper bag.

Heres the whole plant except for the little buds

Heres a close up of the biggest bud

Looks like its going to be some real good smoke MOTAvation.

Late ass smoke report. Blueberry Tasted fruity, nice taste to it, The high was alright not that great smelled like blueberry combined with some good as kronic smell. Now for the AK48 this was some of the best fucking bud ive ever smoked nice head and body high, kinda felt like the first time i smoked bud it was some powerful stuff, it tasted spicy numbed my tounge a little, the smell was very strong, the jar was in my room and i could smell it from my living room. Ill post the pics from harvest soon.

Nice man. . . Blueberry is a weird strain. . . there are others like it, but apparently it won't reach its bud threshold unless it been topped. Even with an oudoor grow, and it goes to the end. I was looking to add some flavor to my grows, and started reading some strains, just happen to stumble across this info on Blueberry. Sucks about the hermie. . . I had a harvest last night, 2 of my clones. . . somehow one of them went hermie on me and I missed it. . .whats more strange, there was only one cluster of seeds, about half way down. . . no where else. . . plus, the other clone remained fully female. .lol with good circulation and all, you'd think they would both be herms. . . I am thinking it was stress related, and I got lucky.

Bagz :peace:

Nice man. . . Blueberry is a weird strain. . . there are others like it, but apparently it won't reach its bud threshold unless it been topped.

When you say "topped" , Means to pinch the new growth at the very top right? just wana make sure so i cant try it on my my new grow, i have 1 blueberry seed left and i know that its gonna turn hermi all my other did, i wana get some seeds from it. I have a question if i get seeds from the hermi, is there a chance that the seeds will turn out to be hermis too.I wana get some simsemilla blueberry.

Well heres the last pics i took from the AK48 this is the whole plant after being trimed.

The best close up i could get

The whole plant

Keep on smoking, and Legalize It:allgood:

Nice, topping means pulling the top of the "spiderbud" also known as the tops, there is this other method called the Furman method in witch you leave about ten percent of the "spider" this will usually give you two to four times the branchs produced from topping.

Not sure bout the weight but from looks of it, it was a lil more than ounce for the AK and for the Blueberry it was about 1/2 ounce.
Thanks for the info Ozark
Me and my buddy bought a "P" today for $200(Some good ass mek not kron)ill try to post some pics when i get a chance

Hell yeah! Great grow journal man! Glad to see you got some delicious looking buds out of it! I wish the buds I grew were loaded with crystals like that. Happy toking! Nothing like smoking your own home-grown. :bong::allgood:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us brother!...

I'm moving this to completed journals now...

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?...

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world...

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I just started growing a blueberry clone and i read that they are really sensitive to nutrients so next grow I would recommended fox farm soil instead of miricle grow. That might be what stressed it into a hemi and why the leaves whilted so much

Back
Top Bottom