Auto Grow - 300W LED - First Journal - 2014

Congrats on fatherhood, it's a lot more fun than they say, but not until about a few months in. I'm blessed to be a stay at home dad with my son, and I wouldn't change it for anything. You know what you're having? Boy girl? What name? What's your next strain to grow?

Congrats on fatherhood, it's a lot more fun than they say, but not until about a few months in. I'm blessed to be a stay at home dad with my son, and I wouldn't change it for anything. You know what you're having? Boy girl? What name? What's your next strain to grow?

Yes mate I'm taking the winter off work to spend time with the kids. The new addition is a boy so that will make it 3 boys. The next seed to grow will be a Afgan lush Ryder as I've have a free seed kicking about. I'm not sure what other seeds to order yet though. To many choices for me.

Good morning all. Hopefully the mrs has the baby today. I have decided that in my next grow that I won't be using the air pots. I'm not saying the are a bad product but I just don't think they are suited to autos. Maybe it has to do with the root systems on autos as they grow at such a fast pace??? All I know is that I was getting bigger plants with 11 litre normal pots so I will be going back to this.

Good luck to you & mrs Welshy today buddy, I hope she has an easy & trouble free birth of a healthy baby boy :)

With your pot decision, try a 5gal smart pot (fabric) They are wide & low rather than tall & skinny which suits canna much better & try using some granules & root stim nutes. I'm sure you'll see much better results :)

Feel free to ignore me & do your own thing though, I won't be offended:)

Good luck to you & mrs Welshy today buddy, I hope she has an easy & trouble free birth of a healthy baby boy :)

With your pot decision, try a 5gal smart pot (fabric) They are wide & low rather than tall & skinny which suits canna much better & try using some granules & root stim nutes. I'm sure you'll see much better results :)

thanks skunny. i will try some off the root stim nutes but i think im going to go back to plastic pots. i really cant afford to have a small harvest again other wise i will be buying dam 20 bags again lol

Back
Top Bottom