First Time Growing Autoflower Grow Journal!

Ftgrower

420 Member
FTgrowers journal 300w led​

Hi so this is my first grow at my new place. got lights on 24hr couple of problems they are autoflowering plants and one cheese, have been looking at this site for over a year now and decided to start growing when I moved. This is my journal for first time growers using a 200w cfl full spec (ebay) and 300w led (130w actual power) full spec. My strains are 2 afgan kush ryders auto and 1 sensible cheese fem I got from the guy I bought the tent and nutes off. I am growing in a 60x60x140 tent black orchid. Lights atm are about 28" away from the plants that are 7 days old (sprouted 7 days ago) current potting soil is b&qs verve potting soil and perlite (70/30) this is meant to have 4 weeks of nutrients for my babies current temperature in room stays at 24-28 degrees.

What strain is it? 2x Afghan kush auto and Sensible cheese
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? indica
What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling/Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 7 days
If in Flower stage... For how long? /
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? compost
If soil... what is in your mix? 70/30 soil/perlite
If soil... What size pot?11l- akr/ starter pot- cheese
Size of light? 300w LED and 200w CFL
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab? 24-28
RH of Room/cab?30-50
PH of media or res? ph meter broke was 6.3
Any Pests ? nope
How often are you watering? Foliar 3 times a day (both strains). 2l of water every 3-4 days (Akr auto)
Type and strength of ferts used? flora micro, flora bloom, floragro, seaweed extract, cloning gel(faster roots), ph up/down, ionic cal/mag.

Btw I burned one of my plants 2 days ago I think which is why all the markings are there any feedback and constructive critism is much appreciated though cheers.

image38134.jpg
image38134.jpg

I'm 80% on light burn. I fed them some cal/mag at the start and also some rooting clone gel, they were fine and I thought they had quite slow growth so I moved the led down to 18-19" before the cfl got here and I think that was a result of it. The cfl was also sitting roughly 6" from the plant a day after but as it got worse I moved them both away to roughly 28" and have stayed there since roughly 2 days ago.

Day 8
IMG_199837.JPG
IMG_199738.JPG
IMG_199634.JPG

Okay cheers for advice everyone, looks as if there trying just no major growth anywhere just yet :( still very small for autos I think.

Day 9

IMG_200135.JPG
IMG_200231.JPG

Temperature is moving between 26-28 degrees

Good vibes ft,

I also got a little eager with my light and had it too close at the seedling stage and stunted them. But they will bounce back given time cheers

Plants seem to be moving along slowly but surely at this rate id be happy to get 10g a plant any tips on when to start nuting flora ?

Day 10 fed them water yesterday they seem to have responded well to this.

IMG_201632.JPG
IMG_201526.JPG
IMG_201425.JPG
IMG_201235.JPG
IMG_201326.JPG

any feedback much appreciated cheers guys.

Looking good. Couple more days and they should start surprising you with growth.

How much water did you give em? Just be careful to go easy on the water, let them go searching for it beyond the length of their leaves (then again I forget the mix of the soil so you know best at this point), they shouldn't need much at this point, I would think 1lt per is more than enough every 4-5 days, for now dep a little on temps and humidity.

I actually only gave them both 250ml of water each, seeing as I overwatered them when they first went in during day 1 there looking good and reaching for the light. I just got a spring bottle of water 2l so ill water them tomorrow as the soil does look quite dry again. Thanks for info had a look at your grow quite a harvest I must say haha.

I actually only gave them both 250ml of water each, seeing as I overwatered them when they first went in during day 1 there looking good and reaching for the light. I just got a spring bottle of water 2l so ill water them tomorrow as the soil does look quite dry again. Thanks for info had a look at your grow quite a harvest I must say haha.

Good call on the 250ml.

Don't go by looks though on the top top soil alone, probably too early to go entirely by pot weight (that's probably for next week), but I would stick my finger down 2"... is it wet (don't water), if still kind of moist you make the call - probably doesn't need it though, if totally dry... water a little. I have to say though everyone seems to be right about the weight thing once your plants really get going, early on though with big pots an tiny plant it's more personal judgement in my view with a bias on the side of waiting.

Back
Top Bottom