First Time Growing Autoflower Grow Journal!

I actually only gave them both 250ml of water each, seeing as I overwatered them when they first went in during day 1 there looking good and reaching for the light. I just got a spring bottle of water 2l so ill water them tomorrow as the soil does look quite dry again. Thanks for info had a look at your grow quite a harvest I must say haha.

Looking good buddy, subbed up for the grow. I noticed in one of your photos the plants are coated in water..? Those big droplets on the plant itself are no good, could well be the cause of your issues. When I water my babies I water around the edge of the pot, you wanna make her search for water during this period, nothin near the stem / seedling itself. A misting is alright once or twice week, but you want that to be a fine fine mist from a squirty bottle ✌️
Keen to see how the Kush Autos grow, Cheese should be nice too .

Looking good buddy, subbed up for the grow. I noticed in one of your photos the plants are coated in water..? Those big droplets on the plant itself are no good, could well be the cause of your issues. When I water my babies I water around the edge of the pot, you wanna make her search for water during this period, nothin near the stem / seedling itself. A misting is alright once or twice week, but you want that to be a fine fine mist from a squirty bottle ✌️
Keen to see how the Kush Autos grow, Cheese should be nice too .

+1 on what GrimReefer83 said on the edge watering from about this point on. Right or wrong I (outside of the first week\9 days) I did that in about a 80\20 ratio. 80% the inch or two around the outer edge of pot slowly and then about 20% around the outer rim\border ring of the leaves, I admit though I snuck just a few drops in near the stem out of unnecessary paranoia, couldn't help myself cause it was bone dry at that point. haha

Day 11

Today I've come back to see an increase in growth rate excited to say the least also managed to get my hands on some girl stout cookies great bit of bud can't wait to see what mine turn out like. Thanks for your comment grim reefer. I had noticed the plants starting to droop when misted them (I am actually using a spray bottle.) I'm gonna lay off the mist for now to see if they perk up some more the way I see it is the more the leaves move to the light the faster its growing (correct me if I'm wrong,) I am now waiting to water them as the soil seems quite dry but sticking my whole finger in and a little bit of dirt is stuck aro though it's a very little amount I'm not sure whether this means it's still wet underneath or not it's only a small amount? Either way there looking good atm :)

On the downside my baby cheese decided to give up on me, so I started to germinate another seed was gonna keep it till a secret till later but looks like no times better then now. It's called Strawberry Blue by world of seeds this is also a feminised seed so not sure how it will do under 20/4 i forgot to say that on day 10 I decided to change lighting schedule to 20/4 and they also seem to have taken well to that. I was also wondering if anyone had tips on flora micro, gro and bloom nutes and when to start feeding I was think a light feeding next watering would be ok any thoughts?

IMG_202035.JPG
IMG_202130.JPG
IMG_202227.JPG
IMG_202332.JPG
IMG_202433.JPG

Day 11

Today I've come back to see an increase in growth rate excited to say the least also managed to get my hands on some girl stout cookies great bit of bud can't wait to see what mine turn out like. Thanks for your comment grim reefer. I had noticed the plants starting to droop when misted them (I am actually using a spray bottle.) I'm gonna lay off the mist for now to see if they perk up some more the way I see it is the more the leaves move to the light the faster its growing (correct me if I'm wrong,) I am now waiting to water them as the soil seems quite dry but sticking my whole finger in and a little bit of dirt is stuck aro though it's a very little amount I'm not sure whether this means it's still wet underneath or not it's only a small amount? Either way there looking good atm :)

On the downside my baby cheese decided to give up on me, so I started to germinate another seed was gonna keep it till a secret till later but looks like no times better then now. It's called Strawberry Blue by world of seeds this is also a feminised seed so not sure how it will do under 20/4 i forgot to say that on day 10 I decided to change lighting schedule to 20/4 and they also seem to have taken well to that. I was also wondering if anyone had tips on flora micro, gro and bloom nutes and when to start feeding I was think a light feeding next watering would be ok any thoughts?

I did the same, flipped to 20/4 19/5 around day 7-8, I probably should have 2-3 days earlier as they really started taking off once I gave them 4hours rest, very noticeable like you mentioned that they appreciate a few hours break.

On the nutes, you should not need any till around day 21 in most soil mixes, maybe even week longer, and maybe a day or two shorter, but really their should be plenty in most typical soil mixes for the first 3 weeks, or so I'm told\read, and with compost ...and maybe I'm wrong about this or mis-remembering but you could probably go even longer, but really none before 3 weeks seems to be the general rule. I would wait till day 20,21,22 ..however that works out\ends up matching up with their thirst schedule.

Exceptions being some cal-mag (particularly if using RO\distilled water and not tap), and early early on dose of some sort of root enhancer\protector if folks have it, but that's usually a one off\one time thing. /2cents

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom