420-magazine-mobile947384360.jpg

Thats my big gurl
420-magazine-mobile230302878.jpg

Shes super thick lol
420-magazine-mobile165102653.jpg

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Im debating cutting down the widow. Shes just not keeping up with the Blue Cheese that and her leaves are touching the soil and its so tight in her growth that im afraid to cut leaves off

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

420-magazine-mobile998076362.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1763339400.jpg

420-magazine-mobile232661629.jpg

420-magazine-mobile968227929.jpg

420-magazine-mobile933901913.jpg

Good morning everybody, got super bored so I figured I would post some pictures. The first 3 at the Auto Blue Cheese the 4ths is a family photo and the last is...a picture of a cabbage lol or a white widow. Shes just not really performing and she tends to keep a lot of moisture under her leaves. So I added a small t8 and a bigger fan to deal with residual moisture.

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Also I started LST with some bread ties. Im also having issues with the soil retaining water for too long(maybe too much vermiculite. I havent even watered them this week so I havent been able feed them this week. But the only one seeming to suffer is the Cabbage, but shes going to have to suffer till she dries out. Im gonna start the Open Sesame this week along with the usual Wholly Mackarel/Big Bloom/KangaRoots/Grow Big/KelpMe KelpYou/

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

I had problems with it taking a week for my pots to dry out at first. Ever since i switched to fabric pots and used maybe a 25% mix of perlite it seemed to help tons. Now my plants dry out every 2-4 days depending on how much i water them. Also it raises the rh a lot in your tent if you use fabric pots, so keep that in mind if you decide to switch over.

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

I had problems with it taking a week for my pots to dry out at first. Ever since i switched to fabric pots and used maybe a 25% mix of perlite it seemed to help tons. Now my plants dry out every 2-4 days depending on how much i water them. Also it raises the rh a lot in your tent if you use fabric pots, so keep that in mind if you decide to switch over.

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow
Yeah Ive been thinking of doing a SWICK for next grow so the felt pots were be pefect. Im hoping the fan helps. Im getting some white fuzzy stuff on the soil. Cant tell if its salts or if its too much moisture...but id bet money on the moisture.

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Ill follow along w a fellow psychonaut. I never got to see you response to my post before admin removed it. Your plants are looking great.

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Lol i read the first one. And thank you so much for answering. One day those things wont be seen as bad thing. Also learned that Vikings you to take psylocibe before battle and its actually where we berzerker which was a viking that took a ton of shrooms and wore a bear pelt...really interesting stuff lol they also had one for werewolfs. But im rambling lol thanks for answering. It made this week for me a little easier knowing someone else had a similar experience.

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

420-magazine-mobile1952307600.jpg

Took a look at my big gal and hopefully im wrong but these look like nanners...
I started running into threads talking about how Royal Queen seeds tend to hermie if you stress them...which i did top but it didnt really slow her down. Hopefully I am wrong lol

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Woo took more pictures today...still no clue if this is a male preflower...im hoping its not since its a fem seed.
420-magazine-mobile887603045.jpg

Other than that shes growing like a weed. I can see where the tops are gonna be so hopefully we can keep on chugging along.
420-magazine-mobile986920492.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1181883224.jpg

The Cabbage seems to be doing better. Took off some of the leaves touching soil since i plan on feeding im a few days
420-magazine-mobile381699983.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1923289353.jpg

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Dammit...just noticed the spots on the fan leaves...any idea any one? I was thinking it might be that sticket on the other bucket that might be causing it since its not spreading to any other leaves. Hopefully thats it I cant take any more bad stuff this week. I broke my 3rd and final glass piece today. Broke my phone yesterday...and my wife lost her job. Sorry to boohoo but i just needed to write down my frustrations.

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Lol it will. Or at least this purple sour diesel says it will. Yeah i need to feed them soon. The soils been retaining water like crazy so i am letting it dry out before i feed

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Dammit...just noticed the spots on the fan leaves...any idea any one? I was thinking it might be that sticket on the other bucket that might be causing it since its not spreading to any other leaves. Hopefully thats it I cant take any more bad stuff this week. I broke my 3rd and final glass piece today. Broke my phone yesterday...and my wife lost her job. Sorry to boohoo but i just needed to write down my frustrations.

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED
Hang in there man. Things will turn around.

Sent from OuterSpace.

Good morning all. Im having issues posting pictures so I guess no pictures till then. So far ive got pre flowers on big girl but the Cabbage is still too bushy to see what she is lol. Going to have issues next week since the widow isnt an auto im going to have to take her out of the room around the same time everyday lol. But I dont want to screw with the autos 18/6 schedule.

420-magazine-mobile559442354.jpg

Sweet I can post pictures again.
420-magazine-mobile902047075.jpg

420-magazine-mobile673497668.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2078901850.jpg

420-magazine-mobile840236184.jpg

And finally the cabbage is now peaking out of the bucket. Shes soo bushy there are about 4 tops coming up from the sides and the main top. which i failed at fimming but overall im pretty happy with her. Im gonna give her an extra week of veg and then im just going to pull her from the room and put her in a diffrent closet to give her 12/12 without screwing with auto.

Back
Top Bottom