Blazin A Trail Through A Soil Coco Setup - Mystery Strains - An Alien Kush 2016

Sounds good. It is a bit more tricky to grow organic, but just the idea makes you feel more healthy :)
Diatomaceous earth for bugs and pests?
I never read about the tea :thumb: to sprout seeds :thanks:

Yea I have been reading bobrown14's journalso and he has stuff bout the sst (seed sprout teas) u just let it grow a sprout n then u blend them up in a food processor n strain into ro water about 2ounces of sprouts per gal. Of ro water if I remember correctly don't hold me to tht number tho I cud b wrong lol I'll go and recheck Ina Lil bit n post up the correct amount if it is wrong.so yea hopefully the youngins like the coconut water? I gave all my veg babies a shot or so of coconut water and one of the girls in my flower forest just 2 c if it will produce more of a stretch or pack sum weight into the buds or what?? just alil test 2 c how the girls in flower stage like the coconut water and how much of a use it will be in flower stage compared to veg stage?? OK so I happened 2 have another page open new it was bobrowns journal at the part about sst not he does 8 Oz of sprouts into 3gal of ro water so sum where between 2.5 n 2.7 Oz of sprouts per gallon of ro water.

So I decided 2 go ahead and just put the plant i had been using to take clones from into the flower forest :) she has been veging for almost 4 months now jeez forever huh?? It is just Guna b a monster lol I have it in a 5 gal. Busket. I sure hope it's a female I'm pretty sure it is tho Cuz I had gotten a bunch of seeds from a grower friend of mine who had a bunch of fem. Seeds n gave me sum n I believe that is one of them. So here goes my first monster plant. Man I cant wait 2 c how it turns out if my one plants r doing as gud as thy r an they r only in 3 gallon pots I can just imagine this 1 Ina 5 gal. Pot ohhh boy I'm excited lol. I'll post a few pics Ina Lil bit once I charge my tablet and take them lol. Anyway :Namaste: to all who stop by 2 day :volcano-smiley:

I am going to find his journal now :thanks:

Yea he has a few his name is bobrown14 n he has a lot of info bout organics Sweetsue I believe also pops in on his journals quite frequently it seems lol at least from what I see in the posts. But yea read his journals n u will get a crap load of info lol gud luck n keep it green:)

20161104_174700.jpg

And here u can see the top of my giant I got going :). I let her veg for almost 4 months (man oh man tht was 4 ever long lol)so she will be just a monster freak I'm sure at least I hope lol. Also u can see tht I cut the top off her 2 in order to make 2 main colas I forget what that's called? But yea here she is in all her glory:)

20161104_174551.jpg

There with this pic u can see the canopy I hope with all the lst I gave it it will develop a gud even canopy at least that's what I'm hoping 4 lol

20161104_174810.jpg

OK so I figured I'd just post the pics really quick be my tablet dies I hope it don't die in the middle of me doing this lol. But yea here is the base structure of my 5gal. Giant I decided 2 put into the flower forest bout 2 hours ago:)

She is a beauty and 4 months wow..lots of patience.

Yea I was guna keep her jus for a mother plant n keep taken clones from her but decided 2 jus throw her in the flower forest the other day n wen I order sum seeds I'll then take a mother out of one of those better strains tht will have alil better genetics. Cuz the seeds I'm currently using are from a grower friend of mine lol tht had used the colloidal silver method of makn fem seeds but he also was makn a lot of cross strains at tht Tyne 2, so a bunch of seeds have really gud strains n genetics but sum can produce really wispy plants n u can tell in tht seed the genes have been broken dwn 2 much r sumthn is my guessing. Cuz these seeds are from all of his experiments so unfortunately tht also includes the failures:( but for getting like a 100 150 seeds for free tht will most of em anyway will turn out pretty decent. Plus I also look at it as if I can learn how 2 grow using these seeds then wen I order really gud seeds with gud genetics those will jus b amazing. Jeez kinda went on a lil rant there lol but yea thanx for the encouragement an have a great weekend bird keep it green my friend :)

20161105_141307.jpg
20161105_141333.jpg

Here is a full shot of my best girl so far jus wen I think shed getn close 2 being done she starts throwing out more white pistles

20161105_141341.jpg
20161105_141355.jpg

Here is alil closer of a view in hopes 2 c the top lil head of white hair lol jus won't stop. These 4 pics are of the same plant jus 2 let every1 know if u cudnt tell.:)

K so figured I'd do a slight update on the newness of the flower forest I transplanted my smallest wimpiest girl from a 1.5 gal busket 2 alil over 3gal. I believe lol can't remember kinda high rite now lol but yea I used my all organic soil and put alil great white mycorrizea in the hole n put the plant rite on top of them I also used alil but of the kashi as a top dress once the plant was in the container and man she is already putn on alil weight lol the buds seem 2b thickening up at least I hope so hahaha but yea I'll post a few pics and the 1 with the soil where it looks like mold or sumthn it's not really bad it's the kashi doin its thing very gud so far the girl seems 2 like it enuf:) but yea time for pics my favorite part or one of them at least lol here we go
20161109_202030.jpg
20161109_202854.jpg

There c the stuff on the soil Thts the kashi I did a top dress with at work:)

20161109_203358.jpg
20161109_203443.jpg
20161109_203552.jpg
20161109_203717.jpg
20161109_203920.jpg

And here is a few bud shots of the organic girl with the kashi and all I'm doin now is watering her with straight ro water and then I mite do sum sst (seed sprout teas) with sum organic pop corn seeds but I think those r more for veg time I'm not sure gotta do alil more research b4 I add tht 2 my flower girl but yea I jus noticed I didn't add a full body shot of her so I'll take a few pics later wen I turn lights on n take am outside so every1 can c all my girls n judge 4 themselves what they think is the best 1 lol altho I already know which 1 every1 will pick cause she is my monster out of all the girls lol well at least the 1s tht are at the end stage of flowering cuz my 2 newest additions to the forest will b retarded huge compared 2 what I've grown so far cuz I got one in a 5gal busket and the other in like a 3 1/2 to a 4gal. Busket n my one big girl now is in a 3 gal. So I know the new girl will b jus as big if not bigger at least Thts what I'm hoping 4. I'm starting to relize tht bigger buskets means bigger plants which means bigger buds so more of a yield which is always gud in my eyes (red tht they be lol)

20161110_143018.jpg
20161110_143111.jpg
20161110_143132.jpg

Here is a full shot of my nex up coming gigantor lol she is in a 3.5 to a 4 gal busket. Altho she always seems 2 b droopy no matter if I water r not but wen I water her she kinda perks up alil but then drops back dwn eventually:( me n bobrown14 r coming up with a plan 2 bring her up 2 speed n back 2 life lol using act's ( aireated compost teas) n c if we can't help boost her back :)

Getting close :bravo:(Organic girl)

Oh tht 1 is nuthn wait till u c my nex post it has my beauties in it man I'm excited about these next 2 lol they jus look so beautiful it's almost guna b a shame 2 chop em haha....almost

Beautiful :cheer:
And yes, I will have a hard time chopping too when it is time..

I know right :thumb:?? U put all this time and energy into growing these beautiful ladies n wen it comes time 2 chop em u really realize how much they have become a part of ur family lol I love my girls. And I cudnt have found a better and more fulfilling hobby as much as I do with my grow setup tho it's more of a career lol anyway :Namaste::volcano-smiley:

Beautiful :cheer:
And yes, I will have a hard time chopping too when it is time..

Hey bird I jus realized I told u the other day I had 2 t5s well I was wrong lol they r t8s and they r double bulb ballasts they have 2 32w bulbs for each ballast n I have 2 ballasts up for my big girl so she can get sum light at her bottom branches cuz with my mars hydro hangin above they jus didn't reach all the way 2 the bottom but yea here is a pic r 2 of my flower forest now.. :)
20161112_151300.jpg
20161112_153236.jpg

There now with the added lights I hope she will burst forth with all the flower power she can muster lol

Back
Top Bottom