H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

That could be a good thing, 2 awesome strains crossed and at least the purple GSC is still on track.

Yeah very excited for this cross. So many crosses, not sure what to work on first.

Purple gsc .that sounds interesting

Yeah the buds are all purple and the temp didnt drop. I will reveg this plant so i can back cross.

Christmas has come early :ganjamon: LoL quickly we need to see what they gonna grow, this is a life and death situation, at the least. The worst is anal probing...wait what

I cant wait either!! I want to drop them in coco now!

Sounds like it would be good for a nighttime smoke

The Chernobyl x gsc xtrm will have a good mix of both phenos but ill hunt for the sativa dom. Im looking for a fast flowering, short sativa. Gsc is pretty euphoric so im hopping to get more uppy in the high.

For sleep im going to be crossing gdp x night nurse. Just need more space.

My dewey trial is over! Im cutting down Chernobyl. The seeds look ready and i haven't been keeping up with maintnence. The important thing is flowering with deweys works! And works wonderfully well. I will be setting up a raddwc hopefully within the next few months.

Are you starting a new thread?? Post a link here.
20170611_115516.jpg
20170611_115525.jpg
20170611_115509.jpg
20170611_115502.jpg

Chernobyl dewey roots. I think my bucket was only 2 gallons maybe 1.5 gallons

Thats a dewey root ball for sure, when i pull mine out of the bucket everything comes with it. The misters, the air injector all the tubing. Damndest sight you ever saw. .

Back
Top Bottom