H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

I live in an apt and everyone is pretty cool. Sometimes we leave it with the manager sometimes a neighbor will hold onto it for us. We have held a package for a neighbor. Its pretty awesome to know in a pinch my stuff will stay by the door but these are pretty expensive and id prefer to be there if possible.

Cobs are coming fedex! Ill probably have to leave a note to drop off at the manager

20170616_172417.jpg
20170616_173637.jpg

The seed hatched so i put her in a net cup of coco. Im going to keep this thread going with as my side projects.

Im so excited to play with the fem seeds. Yes im not worried about the sts plants pollen but i had a few plants hermie in the tent from a timer incident. So i hope they didnt get blasted in the buds with that. But like you said its unlikely the hermie plants had viable pollen i also dont want something that is easily turned also. I think i had two timer problems at dark so i just want to make sure they are good to go before i fill up my tent.

I put that gsc in a net cup hoping to put a little dewey rig together. Id like ti be able to change the lid in the system. One hole for seed and 5 for clone sog.

Back
Top Bottom