Blazin A Trail Through A Soil Coco Setup - Mystery Strains - An Alien Kush 2016

Yea sry its from my flashlight it's dark here by 5 lol so I wasn't able 2 take her outside 2 do pics I'll take her out 2morrow n show u cuz from my book marijuana garden saver by j.c. stitch n edited by ed Rosenthal it's seaming like at least 2 me 2b a calcium issue from what it says in the book between the potassium and the calcium I'm leaning more towards calcium cuz the isn't any red or yellow going on on any of the leaves edges indicating potassium. Its more brown n yellow dotting n center of leaf to all over except the edges lol but yea it's lookn more like a calcium but idk I cud be wrong I'll take better pics outside 2morrow 2 show you but yea :thanks: 4 helpn me clear this up I really appreciate it:Namaste:

I help when ever I can, if I don't know, I send to the correct direction :) Sorry for leaving yesterday, but kids went bananas. Same again now...got to go. will try to stick them in bed and join later.

I help when ever I can, if I don't know, I send to the correct direction :) Sorry for leaving yesterday, but kids went bananas. Same again now...got to go. will try to stick them in bed and join later.

It's all gud bird I have a 3 year old son and Thts only 1 kid lol n he can b a hand full at times but hes my whole world Thts for sure :) but yea I had a question about the t8s I'm using I have them rite now about 12 inches from each side of the plant. Is tht 2 far away from the plant to close or is it ok at where they are at?? I'm wondering also if my one plant was 2 close 2 my leds n mayb tht was y she keeps havn calcium issues?? I thought I remember reading sumwhere leds can cause calcium deficiencies or am I wrong in tht thinking?? If any1 can chime in n let me know it wud b greatly appreciated:thanks::Namaste:

Man 2 day was really sad wen I come up we were in a small snow storm not really a storm lol but bad enuf I cudnt take me ladies out for there photo shoot!!:( they were pretty let down 2day bout tht they told me so;) lol they like wen its photo time cuz they get about 45min to an hour out in the sun while I'm takn pics b4 I take am back inside n tht day they are all perky praying to the ganja gods lol. So yea hopefully 2morrow will not b snowy an I can get em all out there n take sum pics.. Keeping my fingers crossed for no snow 2morrow :) :Namaste:

:cheer:No snow:cheer: no snow :cheer:

Although I bet your son would love the snow

we don't get snow where I am. Only in the mountains, but we take them there,to get nuts in the snow
I have my t8s as close as it gets. I need to go to my journal to see how strong they are, but they give me no heat burns even if plant is hugging it.
And yes, I remember too somewhere about LED casing issues.

:cheer:No snow:cheer: no snow :cheer:

Although I bet your son would love the snow

we don't get snow where I am. Only in the mountains, but we take them there,to get nuts in the snow
I have my t8s as close as it gets. I need to go to my journal to see how strong they are, but they give me no heat burns even if plant is hugging it.
And yes, I remember too somewhere about LED casing issues.

Oh yes he loves the snow and is out in it right as I'm typing this now lol im on the porch and has trying to get me to go roll in the snow with him n and a snow fort lol has dorable man he loves this lite fluffy white stuff alil to much if u ask me lol(i have collapsed disks in my back and scoliosis so wen I get cold=ALOT of pain so I can't stay outside in it very long so my better half is the one unfortunately 2 always take him outside cause I can't for very long n he is never satisfied lol so we let him stay out longer n she jus stays out with him n I go in the beginning:) cuz I can't let my lil man grow up with out EVER playing in the snow wit his old man lol but yea back 2 business um when I had my lights closer than what they are they ended up getting these burnt like areas idk what they were but it was blackish idk if u remember tht pic I posted alil while back and it had the black part on the leaf and the tips are yellow then go brown but I think tht maybe cal-mag issue?? Idk and also how do u tell if it's a cool or warm light what is tht mean cuz I looks all over the case the lights came in and they jus said they have a boost to them tht boosts them 30% but nothing on cool or warm but yea man this was a long one I'm freezing now n cAn barley hold my tablet let alone keep texting lol so I'm guna call it on this but yea gud luck an keep it green:circle-of-love::Namaste:

lights write, daylight or cool. If you google this, : t8 daylight vs cool light, You will see the difference in shine. One is yellowish and the other white cold light.
AK92.jpg

It doesn't show off well in my pic, but left is cool light and right is warm.

lights write, daylight or cool. If you google this, : t8 daylight vs cool light, You will see the difference in shine. One is yellowish and the other white cold light.
AK92.jpg

It doesn't show off well in my pic, but left is cool light and right is warm.

Ok cool :thanks: I think mine is tht way 2. So u know if those lights come tht way with both bulbs aka one cool one warm or am I mayb jus seeing stuff and think mine look to different colors lol

:woohoo:
do you have numbers written on the tubes in the end of it? like this.. 6500K or something similar?

No it doesn't have it on the bulb but I googled it n it was like 4750 k I believe but yea I got sum big issue wit my 2 girls in flower forest rite now well technically it's the 3 girls wit issues but the one is the girl wit the cal-mag issue like wats the deal here I think I'm doin sumthn wrong well obviously I am but jus can't figure out how 2 fix her she jus keeps showing calcium deficiency and my other 1 has sum Wierd spots on her leaves and my all organic girl I gave her a top dressing last night of all organic ewc and the yellowing of her leaves which I thought was do 2 her being done growing n dropping her fans is now darker green leaves lookn more healthy an up praying to the ganja gods lol and she is putting out more white pistals now 2 :circle-of-love::cheer: so yeah = fatter buds= bigger yield= one happy me:woohoo: lol but ok on 2 the pics now

Here is the girl with Wierd look a her leaves I'm what is going on

20161121_012334.jpg
20161121_012356.jpg
20161121_012402.jpg
20161121_012542.jpg

Here is the girl with calcium issue (now I dont think so I'm not quite so sure since I been upping the cal-mag to up2 8ml per gal.Of ro water an still getting worse) sorry for the purple effect damn snow again 2day wasn't able 2 get outside 2 take pics :( but my son had a blast all day lol had 2 bribe him with desert jus 2 come in an eat lol

20161121_012708.jpg
20161121_012712.jpg

And here is organic girl got a ewc top dress last nite and today wen I got into the forest she went from droopy yellowing leaves to upright perky and darkening the green again on her leaves and more white pistals =very happy Bob (Thts me) lol
20161121_012821.jpg
20161121_012856.jpg

[FONT=&amp]If the pH of your root zone is off, then your cannabis cannot properly absorb calcium through its roots so the first step is to ensure that you have the correct pH for your growth medium. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Different strains of cannabis tend to have different nutrient problems, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but calcium, magnesium, and iron deficiencies often appear together in cannabis.[/FONT]
Taken from the web.

The yellow leaves, never mind them, you are close to harvest. do you know the PH of water in your area?
anything I find relates mostly to PH being off.

Taken from the web.

The yellow leaves, never mind them, you are close to harvest. do you know the PH of water in your area?
anything I find relates mostly to PH being off.

I have my own ro water filtration system so I make ro water 2feed my plants not tap water the ppm of my water is anywhere from 8 to 14 ppm n I after I add cal-mag I ph balance everywatering to 6.8 sumtimes is 6.7 6.6 but most often then not I get it right on at 6.8 but I did start her out in a mixture of coco and soil so I think Thts wats messing her up but now I'm doing straight soil and in about 2 to 3 weeks I'll be doing my own organic los ( living organic soil) setup jus gotta wait for it 2 show up in the mail I orderd the kit 2 make my own soil from buildasoil.com it shud b here 2morow hopefully!! Specally since I paid an extra 30 bux 2 get it shipped faster but yea as soon as I get I'm guna mix it all up add in all my goodiesthe great white mycos the kashi etc. And let it cook for about 2 weeks then I'll have a gud amount of soil at least for alil but anyway lol but so I don't burn out my newbies or clones b4 they get established I'll use my roots organic bag soil I got

Hi,
Just saw your journal and problems and what Birdie said was true, and also the LED may cause the brown leaf spots. I add some Epsom during bloom for this reason and to help fatten up the buds and it worked great.

Hey thanx for the info bout how much Epsom salt wud I use 2 fix this issue the plant in question is in a bout 3 and a quarter to 3Ana half gallon pot??:thanks: so much for the help I really don't wana lose her since she guna b my biggest girl I've grown so far my first grow was learning I shud have went with less plants and gone bigger pots 2 accommodate my grown space but now my plants are almost time 2 harvest n my new ones going into the flower forest will be in 5 gal buskets lol :cheer::Namaste:

One tablespoon per gallon of water - first mixing the salts with a bit of warm water to thoroughly dissolve them. This can be given to the plants every four to six weeks, if necessary.

Hey thanx for the info bout how much Epsom salt wud I use 2 fix this issue the plant in question is in a bout 3 and a quarter to 3Ana half gallon pot??:thanks: so much for the help I really don't wana lose her since she guna b my biggest girl I've grown so far my first grow was learning I shud have went with less plants and gone bigger pots 2 accommodate my grown space but now my plants are almost time 2 harvest n my new ones going into the flower forest will be in 5 gal buskets lol :cheer::Namaste:

I use about 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of nutes and do it every other feeding. It supplies Magnesium and Caltrate salts for relief of brown spotting, better bud growth and increased fluid uptake from the roots IIRC. Anyway it made my buds better and bigger so I will stick with it. TC & cya soon

I use about 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of nutes and do it every other feeding. It supplies Magnesium and Caltrate salts for relief of brown spotting, better bud growth and increased fluid uptake from the roots IIRC. Anyway it made my buds better and bigger so I will stick with it. TC & cya soon

Awesome thanx wud u happen 2 know if I'm using sledgehammer for flushing from bushdoctor brands how much shud I use like if I'm doing a flush did I jus add the sledgehammer to the final gallon of water or wud I add it to all nine gallons cuz I'm flushing a 3 gal. Plant??

Also 4 my two littler plants tht have a bunch of Orange red hairs all curled up which I thought tht meant it was like done but they keep putting out more white pistals and the triches are like all cloudy very few clear on the one and like 50/50 on the other and only the one my organic girl has any Amber to her triches but my other 1 and alil on my organic girl but not much the leaves r turning yellow and brown and dieing which doesn't tht mean it's done with its life span?? I jus dnt wana miss my harvest window n mess up the las 4 to 5 months of work so any1 with any info t I did b very greatful for the help also a special thanx 2 angrybird for all ur help so far I really appreciate it and:420: for being here this site is amazing and i wudnt hav half the knowelege I do about growing if it wasn't 4 this site so :thanks::420: and every1 else tht has helped me so far and every1 to come :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom