New Grow With 300w LED

420-magazine-mobile1843904790.jpg

Topped the auto today hopefully I did it right...sorry for the the potato of a picture.

Also what did you get from Bonza? More autos I hope...I was skeptical at first but these breeds are amazing

Sent from my LGLS770 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
all fem autos. I also got 6 free seeds. 3 are fem the others are not. guessing those freebies are photoperiod, which I won't grow until I go through all my autos. give me a few and I will share what I bought.

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Nice I have been looking at the White Cookies auto on the cks website...but I do like the 20% promo codes on the TrueNorthSeed but I dont see any strains that stick out that I want to try

Sweet thanks for that. Another positive review to add to the pile haha. Keen as to get some and thanks for the tip on the red spectrum. If that's the only downside it seems like an easy fix. Was that a generic UFO light or?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I'm new to these lights. What is a UFO light please. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ufo lights are just a type of led. Instead of having a square/rectangular shape they are round....the diff in specs though....i am not sure

420-magazine-mobile1628077905.jpg

Alright couldnt help myself had to take a picture of the gals. The Blue Cheese auto is actually happy looking. I was worried from the topping I did. Especially because she was really droopy before lights went out. Came in this morning and shes perked up conciderably.

420-magazine-mobile2093290711.jpg

My little widow just chugging along.

So ive decided to do 2 weeks of Open Sesame (week 4 of veg and week 1 of flowering.) then a week of beastie blooms and for the final week bembe and chaching. Since her schedule is wierd being an auto and any reasearch I did said the plant would be ready 60 days from seedling...i expect a bit longer but id hate to be caught with my pants down.

Ufo lights are just a type of led. Instead of having a square/rectangular shape they are round....the diff in specs though....i am not sure

Oh. I've seen them on amazon. Thanks methods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Deff top that auto it will make a big difference o pulls 7 oz dry off one auto

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Subbed ive had a 300w viparspectra too for a few weeks now, my plants have been loving it!

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Yeah ive got to say the widows first leaves are so low that they are actually touching the dirt...shes super short

I would like to point out that you WILL need to supplement with calmag since you're running led. I was told at the beginning of my initial grow but scoffed at it. well I'm am in late flower on one plant and it developed a cal deficiency. better safe than sorry, add calmag.

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto
My 300w comes in tomorrow but I didn't order any calmag. Thanks for the tip. Going to the hydro store today to pick some up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good morning all figured id post a few pictures.
The auto blue took the topping like a champ and is showing gender!
420-magazine-mobile2114746028.jpg

Going with a fim on the white widow. Had to cut her twice on account of missing...hurt my soul a little. Hopefully i didnt hurt her too bad.
420-magazine-mobile411879070.jpg

Well the widow isnt a an auto which is why I decided to so the fim. Shes been growing a lot slower than my auto which i am sure is due to the ruddy lineage.

But honestly i think all auto are a little different. I picked the RQS auto blue cheese due to its yield and overall vigor. Shes a tough gal and was only droopy for about half a day and then shifted gears into the bottom nodes.

Lol i was super psyched about the widow but the way its going my auto should be ready for my birthday. Which is a happy accident lol

I love autos. I've hade them grow massive. Way bigger then the seed co had said they would. I agree about every plant photo or auto growing different but the autos really put out in a 3 month turn around

Growing happiness world wide .

Back
Top Bottom