New Grow With 300w LED

The manufacturer recommends 24-30" for seedlings/young plants and 24" after. However i have my light closer now, about 16-20 inches and they seem to love it. But mine are ready to flip, way bigger then that little lady. Id say keep it at least 24" away for now and check every couple hours for light burn if you can.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah i have mine about 18 or so but as long as you can keep your hand there for a little bit and it not get too hot you should be fine

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson

Thanks. I checked and mine was at 12 inches. The rep at the plants wasn't bad but I moved it to 18 inches anyway. Thanks again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea 12 is too close for that little lady having the light too close can stunt growth too and not allow it to stretch i believe

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I've heard that too. This is only my 4th grow but on my 2nd grow. I had 2 that stretched really good and one that was real little and I think the light had a lot to do with it.

420-magazine-mobile1259045701.jpg

420-magazine-mobile470475447.jpg

420-magazine-mobile518375527.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2089635168.jpg

Good morning everyone, I got bored and took pictures. The first 2 are the Blue Cheese Auto, shes starting to peak out of the bucket. The last 2 are from my little White Widow runt. Shes just been really slow...steady but really slow lol. Shes responding really well to the fim and it looks like I should be getting at least 3 hopefully 4 or more. By the time flowering come I should be able to supplement the lights with another led maybe a 450w with veg and bloom.

Hunter S. Thompson

I'm planning on growing 4 plants with this light. Is that going to be to many?

Probably. A good rule of thumb is 100w per plant...so in theory my 300w should handle 3 but im sure the light wouldnt penetrate the canopy...but in my opinion id rather give my attention to 2 and coast than have 4 with all kinds of issues

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Probably. A good rule of thumb is 100w per plant...so in theory my 300w should handle 3 but im sure the light wouldnt penetrate the canopy...but in my opinion id rather give my attention to 2 and coast than have 4 with all kinds of issues

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED
I have one that is about 2 weeks ahead of my other two. One of the is struggling though. I also have a lemon pie seed germinating. I could get it to three. I think I might supplement the 300w led with some cfls. Thanks

That would work. Everyone kinda finds their own. I want to supplement this grow but I might wait. I want to see how well this panel will work with great nutes and sweetners.

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Kind of off topic but I didn't see anything in the faq about it. I went to start a journal of my own and it said I didn't of enough permission to do that. What is the requirements for me to post my own journal?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have a bush! Lol i have been trying some nsa lst. Which is No Strings Attached low stress training. I have been pusing down on branch growth to train and kinda promote growth on the stem and side branches....I was gonna take a picture but my app keeps crashing when i try to take a picture

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

I have a bush! Lol i have been trying some nsa lst. Which is No Strings Attached low stress training. I have been pusing down on branch growth to train and kinda promote growth on the stem and side branches....I was gonna take a picture but my app keeps crashing when i try to take a picture

Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED
My app was having the same issue. Just take pics off your camera app then upload the photo. Good job so far . can't wait to see how this all turns out. I have 450w Viparspectra at the moment but am on the fence about adding another 300w or 450w since I have 4 plants.

1st Ever Grow - 450w LED - Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

Back
Top Bottom