Auto Grow - 300W LED - First Journal - 2014

That extra light will crank things up a bit :high-five:. Good luck.

Yes mate thats what im hopeing. I did have a 400w hps in there and now with extra light in there im up too about 300-340w draw so not that far way from when i had hps. I think this is why my last few plants were smaller than when i had the hps in there.

:high-five:
So im a happy man today. My new topled old model 100x3w panel has come at long last. Heres a gew pics off it and it in my tent.

20141003_183520.jpg
20141003_183532.jpg
20141003_193339.jpg
20141003_193350.jpg

I've just had an idea Welshy :idea: seeing as you grow auto's with no training you could maybe make the most of your lighting by using it as side lighting. This way you're getting plenty of light from the bottom of the plant to the top :)

I've just had an idea Welshy :idea: seeing as you grow auto's with no training you could maybe make the most of your lighting by using it as side lighting. This way you're getting plenty of light from the bottom of the plant to the top :)

sorry skunny please explain to me what you mean??

Here's a sketch to explain it :)

IMG_0001223.JPG

thanks for that skunny now i get it lol. only problem with that is when i start growing after the baby comes i will be having 3-4 autos on the go at the same time atdifferent stages in life. i wont have any space on the sides off the plants also but a very very good idea mate. I am glad im in your thoughts though.

Ah I'm with ya. I thought you were just growing one at once.

na as soon as the mrs has the baby roadrunner has to go out side to finish off and i cant start any more seeds until a few weeks after but i will start with 2 at the same time and then keep adding another every 3-4 weeks so i have a nice steady supply. thats my plan off thought at the moment.

Sounds like a good plan, you'll have a steady supply that way:thumb: How's the orange tree doing? Have you been rumbled off the father in law yet:laugh:

Haha the orange tree is doing good I didn't get chance to take some pics though. I think the father in law may have a bit off a clue but chooses to ignore it lol I'm sure he will find it odd when its chopped down though.

Ahh well, each to his own & all that :) How long has she to go coz the weather has turned awfully shitty all of a sudden & it won't do the buds much good being wet through & cold

Ahh well, each to his own & all that :) How long has she to go coz the weather has turned awfully shitty all of a sudden & it won't do the buds much good being wet through & cold

She Still got a few weeks to go but i am also a bit worried as the weather has turned. If i got home from work early enough tomorrow i willbgo and check on her.

hi all i have put roadrunner outside today and flushed her. she should be ready in about a week. i cant take ant pics sorry guys but i droped my phone and kinda broke it. Once roadrunner is done i will be closing this journal but will start a new one in a few week after my mrs has the baby.

Back
Top Bottom