Auto Grow - 300W LED - First Journal - 2014

Tell me about Welshman my other half said let's do it cheap . 8grand and bit more and she still hasn't finished . She wants a fcuking fairy light dance floor . 500 notes for one night five hours . All I wanted to do was change her last name to mine by depol and fly off to the Caribbean for a few weeks . It would have only cost 4bags but oh no it got to be properly . I've need done and that's it .

I've been married to the same girl for 38 years. I know who she is and that's good enough for me. I'll follow her anywhere. I'm trying to get her to go back to Colorado now. I'll follow.

WJ

Nice one man.

She was 5 and I was 6 but we never rode around on horses made of sticks. That's when we first met back in the early 70's. So like you wildjim, I know who she is.

Don't get me wrong guy's there are three women in my life and I would die for all of them . My mother my wife to be and my daughter . I would fight and die for all of my children and my dog . Life is what we all make of it and happiness means more than money . It seems like we are all on the same page . Peace and love to the new baby .

By past experience ( five children ) doesn't a good hard fcuking help them get on there way . I've always been told plenty of sex through pregnancy makes for an easy birth . And even if it doesn't the Welshman would have a smile on his face when the doctor has to do an internal and say to Mrs Welshman your very relaxed and dilated . :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom