Auto Grow - 300W LED - First Journal - 2014

Haha, you lightweight, I'm following over ninety journals :) I'll look up purple cheese & add it to my list if it's a good one :thumb:

That is some dedication. I am only up to about 20.

Yea the FnV just seemed to take off & turn into monsters. If all auto's grew that big, I'd be tempted to try them :)

Apart from my last few autos where i changed to airpots( autos dont like them for some reason??) i was getting a min off a ounce and half dry from them. on my next grow its going to be perpetual so hopefully every 3-4 weeks i will get that from a plant.

1 1/2oz isn't too bad, better than you're getting anyway. I'm still trying to figure out the airpots, the 1L ones are a great starter pot but the 10L ones, I'm not sold on yet. It may be coincidental but the girls I plant in them seem to stay very short & bushy, the opposite of the pot. The cloth pots are shallow & wide yet seem to produce taller more vigorous plants, again, the opposite of the pot. Try an auto in a big cloth pot & see how your harvest differs, I think I'm on to something :)

1 1/2oz isn't too bad, better than you're getting anyway. I'm still trying to figure out the airpots, the 1L ones are a great starter pot but the 10L ones, I'm not sold on yet. It may be coincidental but the girls I plant in them seem to stay very short & bushy, the opposite of the pot. The cloth pots are shallow & wide yet seem to produce taller more vigorous plants, again, the opposite of the pot. Try an auto in a big cloth pot & see how your harvest differs, I think I'm on to something :)

I will give it a go mate but im going to have a few in normal pots first just so i can start to build my bud up a bit and then i will give it a go as it wont matter to much if she dont produce much.

Good selection of beans buddy :) Hows the weather on your side of the country? It's blowing a gale & hailstoning here, I don't fancy being your orange tree today if you've got the same

Good selection of beans buddy :) Hows the weather on your side of the country? It's blowing a gale & hailstoning here, I don't fancy being your orange tree today if you've got the same

yes mate shopping list is quite tasty. weather not to bad just windy thats all. orange tree will be getting the chop today hopefully..

Lots of different flavours to choose from :) I hope you don't get this weather mate, it's real nasty, oh & make sure you get some pics today before you cut her down :)

i will have to use the mrs phone to take pics but her camera on her phone is pants so i do the best i can. i just cant wait to get my grow room running again.

Good man, any pics are better than no pics :) I bet not growing is doing your head in, I've been there & done it so I know how you feel

yes mate its doing my head in a bit. i told the mrs that i need to be growing soon other wise it going to cost her money when i run out lol.

If I was you I'd be soaking seeds now mate, I'm sure you can avoid detection by the midwife :)
I've got another seed soaking, it's the unknown fem seed budstep gave me. I'll name it after him & invite him over to smoke it :)

If I was you I'd be soaking seeds now mate, I'm sure you can avoid detection by the midwife :)
I've got another seed soaking, it's the unknown fem seed budstep gave me. I'll name it after him & invite him over to smoke it :)

my mrs would freak out mate so i will just have to wait a little longer. that nice naming it after him lol and im sure he be well happy with the smoke.

I know who wears the trousers in your relationship, haha, anything for an easy life :) I think budstep will appreciate me naming the plant after him & he can watch it grow from Ireland

Back
Top Bottom