Auto Grow - 300W LED - First Journal - 2014

thanks everyone for all your kind words. So roadrunner is ready and i aint had time to cut her leaves off. i have just pulled her from the pot and have hung her upside down. when she is dry i will then trim her and put up a final weight and that them will be the end to this journal. sorry i aint got any pics as my phone broke and aint got the money to fix or get a new one yet..

Don't forget a smoke report :)
How long until you do your next grow then? You've probably said but I've been stoned since =/

yer im noty the best for a smoke report as my smell and taste isnt the best so i just go by how stoned i get lol. i should be able to start a new grow in about 2 weeks as thats when all the health visitor and midwives stop coming to the house. Im still looking at what seeds to get next but i have a afgan kush ryder seed already here, so that one for deff that will be growing.

Just came into say I read this entire thread over the course of a few days. Absolutely wonderful. +rep from me my friend.

cheers mate i hope the thread wasnt to weird for you lol. Thanks for taking the time to read through i am grateful and thanks for the reps.

I do read that thread daily mate just don't get chance to post in every journal I follow. Kind of a secret follower lol I deff going to get a northern light as I've wanted to grow one but always forgot to order one. I'm a big fan of cheese so I will prob order one with cheese in also. I do like to try different ones all the time the Afgan that I'm going to grow will be the first time I've grown two the same strain.

I do a lot of silent following myself & I like posts & comment occasionally, I follow too many to chat in all of them. There seems to be a good selection of auto's to pick from now mate so I'm sure you'll find some good ones :) I'm compiling a shopping list off other peoples recommendations to buy in the future, I'm on a quest for some keepers :)

I do a lot of silent following myself & I like posts & comment occasionally, I follow too many to chat in all of them. There seems to be a good selection of auto's to pick from now mate so I'm sure you'll find some good ones :) I'm compiling a shopping list off other peoples recommendations to buy in the future, I'm on a quest for some keepers :)

yer im following about 15 threads lol but maybe post in about 5 due to time. if your after a strain to try then i found the purple cheese that i grew was a good strong lady and the smoke was awesome. im sure it would be just as good as a photo.

Haha, you lightweight, I'm following over ninety journals :) I'll look up purple cheese & add it to my list if it's a good one :thumb:

wow 90 thats mad. how do you find the time to read so many. the purple cheese was a great plant and grow great even though she had a few problems due to ph and me snapping her a few times ooops, and she was a really nice smoke. it the purple cheese in my journal mate.

Back
Top Bottom