Blaze Blazes Through The High Seas Of Hydro DWC

I know right i love it all i cant make up my mind which way i wana grow i jus love doing it i have so much fun on the days i play with my girls lmao time in my garden is a great time i love jus lookn at em n training them all of it hahaha i would love to have a garage icould setup as a big grow op and have a part hydro section a part for living organics and then another part for exprimentations gotta get my mad scientist action goin on lol. So how has ur garden being coming along ill have 2 make a stop by 2day an see the girls i hate that its not giving me updates to ur journal anymore.
Bs bro they goin great Bluedreamatic in soil showin pre flowers she is at a foot n a hlf she goin to b a big girl but all is goin well my other flower room lookin plumpyy lol

Bs bro they goin great Bluedreamatic in soil showin pre flowers she is at a foot n a hlf she goin to b a big girl but all is goin well my other flower room lookin plumpyy lol

Yea man this sux ill have 2 swing by ina sec here now lol sounds like they doing great tho congrats. And yea tht bluedream is some fire i actually got my buds in the jar now starting to finally take on a stank ass dank smell an thts about 2 weeks in the jar an the grassy hay smell is like all gone replaced with that stinky dank smell with a slight hint of blueberries which the blueberry smell keeps getting more potent each day i open the lid to do more curing so im excited about my current bluedream cause ill be doing more intensive training with her to get as big a yield as i can cuz these buds r fire ur guna love em n with how big n fast they grow ur definitely guna wana keep it in rotation lol

Hell yeah brotha i cnt wait

Me either man lol well figured id do a small update wen i was in feeding fhe hydro girls 2day and doing some defo on my master kush and blue cheese they both got major hair cuts 2day and i really got to see how much my node stacking has taken effect especially with the blue cheese shit she is guna grow some compact tight ass colas thts forsure cause from the tip spreading ive been doing ive stacked some pretty tight nodes here n kept pretty short so with a good veg n now i got my reflector 96 light above her for some xtra light along with my dwarf star she should be a beast and even my madter kush is getting some nice node stacking going on now but i started her abit later with the tip spreading the B.C. but still she is stacking nicely and getting a gigantic bush who doesnt love a gud bush am i right hahaha but yea on to the show lol

Up first we got my gorilla glue auto she had a rought start off got massively burned wen i was doing my ipm with neem in it i had her covered as a baby sje was only like under 2 weeks right around there n well the plastic i had over her sliped off as i was spraying an didnt notice n she got dosed with the ipm and for awhile there i thought she was guna be a gone she went almost completely yellow an brown n dieing off so i got some b-52 nutes from advanced nutrients to give her a boost and that seemed to help things out cause she made it here she is now

Up next we got my bluedream auto jus a baby still lol

Then here we got a group shot the farthest top back left one is my master kush girl i jus relized my master kush n blue cheese pics didnt load so ill go re upload them n be back to post them in a min lol

But ur garden is stella as always brotha
Thanx bro it means alot to hear the compliments man :thanks: ur garden is coming along nicely also ur gga is guna b a beast jus wait the ones ive done so far which is only 2 this will b my 3rd but both where monsters. Pretty soon ur guna be :ganjamon:or :roorrip:in ur garden then u will be :cough: ur ass off hahaha man im to high smoking on my bluedream buds n dam she stinks n has me ripped off my ass lmao

I cnt wait brotha how long did urs take got to give the credit were is deserved my friend
My last bluedream i believe was right around 90 days i think i cant remember lol but yea i finally can upload pics 2day so now onto my master kush n blue cheese here they r after a nice haircut and some leaf tucking ive been stacking nodes by tip spreading now im guna let her grow some so that way i can get some clones going definitely gotta keep these in rotation since this is my first time with these strains n they both were freebie seeds so i only got 1bean each but both germed obviously lol n not knowing if im guna get any hidden gems i wana keep them both so cloning time she comes lol

Up first we got my master kush photo fem. Even with a huge hair cut she is still a massive beast lol im guna have my hands full woth this one i can see it already hahaha. She is guna be great for cloning since she really makes alot of branches.

Then next we got my blue cheese photo fem. She was super easy to get to stack nodes considering i didnt really have to do nuthn but i wanted to make sure the nodes were tight as possible so did the tip sprreading anyway now guna let her grow up for a fewdays n hopefully from the tip spreading topping and fimming ive done on her she will go beast mode on the side branching enuf so i can get some clones. See how much i opened up on her canopy im hoping it will let those little lower side branches catch up to the others then it will be cloning time she comes haha

Killer my brotha

thanx bro ive been really training these girls good lol. Im putting them threw there paces thats for sure. i think this might be the run where i got most involved training wise with girls so im excited to see how much it effects my yield!! im hoping for atleast a consistent 56 ounces per plant and i would be good with that if i get atleast 5 per plant then i will make it threw till next harvest and then i will have enuf to be free to turn my autos into concentrate an oil/edibles thats my plan anyway its what ive been working for ever since i started my perpetual grow is to have enuf buds and not just trim any more for my extra side projects lol

Hell yeah man i love training my plants to me they get stronger

Oh hells yeah they do bro lol my girls get thick strong ass branches when i give them good work outs during there life lol. You can always tell the girls i train the most n the ones i get more lazy with lol there stalks end up like an inch thick or more on the 1s i train nice an good. But yea here is my master kush since i got back from the music festival man she turned into a monster the 5 days i was gone n the res is empty n she is in need of some emergency tlc and a great big feeding which ive done now onto the rest but figured id take a quick smoke break n do a small update lol ok here she is my master kush i noticed she had a tad bit of burn going on i think i did a slight to big of a jump on the increase of nutes last feeding so backed it back a tad right around 35 to 40ish % of what the bottle reccomends i use at this point anyway cant wait to take some clones and get my cloner running again its been dwn for about 3 weeks now and thts been the longest ive had it not running in so long lmao anyway mk here she is

And then my blue cheese both of which r in for a good feeding and a good old workout. Take some of those limbs and stretch them out nice and good. I figure im guna turn my master kush and bluecheese into mothers and run these 2 strains for awhile and see if i cant setup my back room with 2 rdwc setups either 2 - four bucket setups or 2 - three bucket setups i cant make up my mind and not sure how much room each one wud take yet this is jus an idea as of right now lol but come my next check things cud change quite quickly lol anyway food for thought haha here is my blue cheese

Those were shots b4 i gave the girls some tlc ill take a few shots after they perk up when i feed them be back soon hopefully i get it done b4 the bugs come out worse then they r already hahaha my new laptop took a shit on me so now back to the phone lol but yea things are on a rool now lol

Lookin great brotha those plants are killer
Thanx man i got back from the festival yesterday to a jungle house n the girls all out of control lol time to wrangle these girls back in and do some training i think im guna rig sumthn up so i can lst the branches better then with tape lol cause every time i try and do any autos that way now im doing hydro they keep busting there straps n growing up into the lights n get burned lol so far its onpy happend with my girls ive been making seed runs with so i havnt been tht bothered by it but im guna be coming up on some bud runs and i wana get this issue figured out b4 i have it happen to an important plant not tht these girls aremt important lol. But yea thanx for the kind words man ur garden is booming right along as well i seen congrats on the flower action u got going on brotha hope they yield good for u.

Yeah im a firm beliver on bein ruff with ur plants thet will take it n b massive bush i always do new things sometimes think i def f things up but wen they recover omgg lol but thnks hope we both get some nice buds coming hope u had fun on ur time off bed u though bout ur girls the hole time

Yeah im a firm beliver on bein ruff with ur plants thet will take it n b massive bush i always do new things sometimes think i def f things up but wen they recover omgg lol but thnks hope we both get some nice buds coming hope u had fun on ur time off bed u though bout ur girls the hole time

Oh man did i ever i had 2 quick harvest my one big girl the cross i was working on n had 2 leave itsit while i was away and idk if its from my environment as 2 y when ever i grow huge buds most of the time they mold on me and it dnt matter much when im doing concentrates but when im going for flowers/buds to keep to smoke i dnt want them molding or being so small of buds they dnt end up with much smell after the cure so thts the main reason i went to autos n since the onpy auto to ever have done it was my gorilla glue auto which the buds got massive lol so that was all i keep thinkn about was dnt mold out 2 much on me so wen i get home i can turn u into concentrates n edibles lol

Dam bro i had delt with mold fml i hate it

I know right i jus lost a whole harvest do to tht i was making a seed run anyway and wasnt to worried about it now but i dnt wana take the chance to ruin this harvest so im guna be building alil shed like deal n go out there with the girls and everything garden wise but yea here r my hydro girls

Up first are my autos here is my bluedream'matic auto

Then here is my gorilla glue #4 auto

Then here is my red poison Auto

Then for my photo girls here is my blue cheese

And then here we got my master kush

And then i got a few shots of my devils carnival i was so fortunately lucky enough to be gifted 2 seeds for my bday

I got another new photo going its my cbd critical cure from Barneys farm but im germing it right now lol so nuthn to take a pic of but soon hopefully lol

Back
Top Bottom