Tamir's Multistrain DWC Photo & Auto Grow

re: Tamir's Multistrain DWC Photo & Auto Grow

ok ok ok.... welcome to day 50 from sprout. I finally have some pics uploaded. I'm happy to say, my ladies have taken off over the last 14 days. The Exodus Cheese plant is still very far behind, but she is finally growing. I am in desperate need to a trimming session. The Cheese plant is completely covered by her roommates. I will take care of that when the lights come back on. Next feeding should be this weekend. I will update on dosage then. I believe I am going to discontinue the Carbohydrate supplement, as that seems to be the beginning of my brown slime troubles. we'll see.

These were about 9 days ago
IMG_34472.JPG

IMG_34481.JPG

this was today. i know i know.. trim time.. lol
IMG_35006.JPG

IMG_35025.JPG

IMG_35062.JPG

in the root shots, the closest net pot is of the Exodus Cheese plant. shes growing a nice root system so i'm waiting for her to get a little bigger so i can grab a couple clones..

speaking of clones, i was able to grab two of each strain(except the cheese plant) the other night. gettin ready for round two.
IMG_34582.JPG

I'm getting ready to start yet another journal( yes another one). I was gifted some seeds from a breeder that Ive been in contact with and I'm very excited to showcase this grow. the genetic are CRAZY(they include Super Lemon OG x Rasberry cookie male x milkycookie2(breeders own creation). Not sure how accurate this info is but I'm gonna run with it. Look out for the new journal.

Looks good ran a similar grow last harvest but used advanced nutrients and really neglected it as far as taking care and got good results sometimes the best thing you can do is let em grow.

Looks good ran a similar grow last harvest but used advanced nutrients and really neglected it as far as taking care and got good results sometimes the best thing you can do is let em grow.

Thanks Growingnow, yea I'm not gonna push them too hard with nutes, but I will trim them up and give one more topping session before the flip. I'm still learning so I'm gonna try my ha day techniques that I have yet to try to see the results I get. It's a learning process for me until I master my own technique. Then i'll be able to grow in my sleep. lol

Thanks Tamir, I got my signature up and running so I can easily be followed. I may have to go get some of that stuff for my roots. I have to go shopping this weekend to get my 600w HPS for my flower room. I cant wait to start my seeds I ordered. I am growing unknown seeds right now. I have Strain Hunters Afgooey, Barney's Farm Tangerine Dream, DinaFem White Widow and DinaFem Cheese. I will start a new Journal once I start them, waiting till I move my current babies into Flower room. Hope you have no more problems uploading pictures. I love comparing. I use General Hydroponics Flora series- Micro, bloom and gro.

Thanks Tamir, I got my signature up and running so I can easily be followed. I may have to go get some of that stuff for my roots. I have to go shopping this weekend to get my 600w HPS for my flower room. I cant wait to start my seeds I ordered. I am growing unknown seeds right now. I have Strain Hunters Afgooey, Barney's Farm Tangerine Dream, DinaFem White Widow and DinaFem Cheese. I will start a new Journal once I start them, waiting till I move my current babies into Flower room. Hope you have no more problems uploading pictures. I love comparing. I use General Hydroponics Flora series- Micro, bloom and gro.

Ok cool.. I'll head over to your journal now. Yea I would definitely recommend getting the Orca Liquid. I almost trashed this grow. Depending on where ur from and if ur budget is low I would say search Craigslist for ur HPS. That's where I got mine from for about $60. Came with bulbs but I definitely purchased a couple new ones. Sounds like you have a nice variety of seeds waiting. Smart move holding off and learning before you waste money. I just started a new journal of some seeds that were gifted to me from a UK breeder. I'm very happy with the General Hydroponics flora line. However I do you a few advanced nutrients supplements (bud candy, big bud, carboload, and final phase.) ok I'm headed to ur journal now.

I am in Washington state, I have been looking on craigslist and have seen some good prices. Brand new online I can get for around 150 but I should ask my brother first as he has a friend that may have a light I can have or buy for cheap. Today I will pick up some Orca liquid while I price the lights they have. I think I started at the right time as I am not dealing with hot temps outside, my temps in my room have been perfect and the water temp too. By next summer I will be ready if it gets too hot. I can't wait to start my seeds. I will be following your journals too. :volcano-smiley:

Yea I would imagine Washington state having A MILLION growers and people would be gifting equipment. Lol but I know how u feel. Hot temps are the worst but preparation will make it much more manageable. Thanks for following this journal

I priced one store today, 300.00 for a 1000 watt hps dimmable system for 300.00 ouch too much and I think our wiring can not handle that. The Orca liquid was 63.00 so I am going to shop around for better prices.

Yea 300 is too much.... Shop around. And I ordered my Orca Liquid from FlEbay. Only bought the 16oz bottle. Spent a about $25. Also look into Aquashield. Also works wonders..

Good Evening everyone. Welcome to Day 56 from sprout. The ladies got a fresh ph adjusted plain water feeding today. I will let that run for the next 2 days. tomorrow will be day 1 of 12/12. was gonna let them go another two weeks but i realized that i'm almost out of head room in the tent. i've been tucking branches under the makeshift scrog but she is just getting too big. they are right at the second scrog level. So let the magic begin. i pulled 3 clones off the Exodus cheese plant as I dont believe she will do well. Hopefully the clones will root and prove to be something special. Hope you all are doing well.

IMG_36185.JPG

IMG_36214.JPG

Thick Stalks..
IMG_36568.JPG

IMG_36244.JPG

Exodus Cheese
IMG_36255.JPG

almost forgot.... i'm happy to say EVERY ONE of the clone i took have rooted!!!! 9 for 9!! No DCS for me. Sorry BAR.. lol

IMG_36725.JPG
IMG_36743.JPG
IMG_36736.JPG

Hello everyone... It's time for the Magic show!!!! Welcome to day 2 of 12/12.. A full 2 months of veg and the ladies are finally ready to hit flower. I definitely underestimated how big this ladies are. All plants(except cheese) has reached the second level of be scrog net. So I raised it about 4". Hell I'm gonna have to remove the ratchet hangers so I can get an extra 6-8" of head room. I have yet to begin bloom nutes that will happen Sunday morning. The 3 clones I've pulled yea yet to sprout roots but they will be here soon enough. I'm going to let the cheese plant just flower so I can at least get a taste of what the clones should produce.

Over the weekend I am going to do with a makeshift CO2 generator (sugar & yeast). Wish me luck!!

During this grow I compleely forgot I had a Bubblegum Auto going in the rear of the tent. She's been going for 61 days from seed and she is no where near done. I germed another bubblegum auto and that will probably be my last try at autos for a while. At least i'll be able to harvest something over the next month or so. Curious to see how she smells and tastes.

image14480.jpg

image14485.jpg

Gotta love the way the ladies take shape under the scrog.
image14483.jpg
image14488.jpg

Ladies are gettin big. Won't run this many in such a small tent again..... Maybe....
image14628.jpg

Hello everyone... I hope all is green on your end. I haven't updated this journal in a while. So here it goes.. The Exodus Cheese plant never made it. So she got scratched. also the New York Diesel also didn't make it due to over crowding in the tent. She didn't grow as tall as the others so she didn't get enoughy light. She was scratched also. I harvested the BubbleGum Auto on Saturday. Didn't get a wet weight. Just put her in a CVault today to start the cure. So all that's left is Lemon Kush, Iced Grapefruit, Damnesia and Kali Dog Clone. Will most likely chop them down at the end of the month. Today is day 36 of 12/12 and they are frosting up nicely.

Time for a couple pics

Damnesia
image15483.jpg
image15484.jpg
image15485.jpg

Kali dog Clone
image15486.jpg

Bubblegum Auto in the CVault
image15487.jpg

They say we all learn from our mistakes. I will never run this many plants in the current space that I have. As of last week I started to see signs of white powder mold forming so I decided to harvest them about 10 -15 days early. All plants received a H2O2 bath to remove any mold that I may not have seen. After the bath the trimming went well. I didn't take a final weight but each plant is much smaller than I would have liked.

Even have a few albino tops due to proximity to the HPS. Lesson definitely learned.

image15877.jpg
image15879.jpg
image15881.jpg
image15882.jpg

I'll report back with a final dry weight this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom