Tamir's 1st grow - dwc special kush and special queen 2014

Yea I've gotten my temps under control. Had to move the grow tent to the kitchen but hey, we what we must for the grow. Ms yea I thought these ladies were just about done. Luckily I'm running a hydro setup so my flush should be rather quick. Thanks for the input..

One more thing. As u see, last page I pulled a branch. She's now on day 2 of drying and she is greatly losing her smell. Basically smells like drying plant. Will her odor return with the cure or am I doing something wrong?

I believe I see a mix of both but not really sure
The brighter & whiter your lighting is the easier it is to identify the color of your trichs through the loupe Tamir.

The brighter & whiter your lighting is the easier it is to identify the color of your trichs through the loupe Tamir.

Aight cool the LED on the loupe is too bright. I'll get a better look at them..

agreed. Cant tell from the pic. You will know amber :)

your new grow pics look like a professional grow dude

Cool.. I appreciate it brother.. Far from a pro... But thanks man... Camera phone photography!! lol

That's something I've never been able to identify with Tamir. My apt's always smelled of weed; even before I started growing... LOL

That's something I've never been able to identify with Tamir. My apt's always smelled of weed; even before I started growing... LOL

Hahahhaha.. Same here... Just not this drying branch

Ok so I packed .5g today and that shit tastes horrible!!!! Unflushed and uncured bud is the worst. Now I'm gonna flush these ladies for the next 2 weeks just to make sure all is clear. Haha.. You think it's safe to make canna butter/oil from unflushed plant? This branch is so sticky and they high was good. Strong head buzz. Made it hard to concentrate at times. Felt like a new smoker all over again. Lol would love to utilize this THC in my next batch of brownies.

Let it dry and the chloro taste will subside. That's why I wouldn't nuke a bud...lol

I guess 3 days wasn't enought.... Part of the stem snapped another part was still flexible

Hey bro, sorry I fell a few pages back.
Tip 1. When looking for trich color, snip 3 sugar leafs off the plant you want to test. Look at them through the Lupe with natural or high spectrum lighting. A lot easier then looking under them hps.

Tip 2. Drying, smells, and marigolds Hahahahah, that's what my wife says the pot smells like after 2-3 days of drying. After the bud gets crispy, it will loose a lot of smell. Then I find after curing for a few days it gets its smell back.
Also the more leaf u remove, the less green taste and smell will be there. Unless its flushed good, then I leave some leaf on, sugar leaf.
I also found no matter what, one bud or any small amount is hard to cure and keep smell, I find the more I cure the more the aroma stays.

Cheers bro,

Lol it's cool brother... Yea I took the ladies out the tent and checked trichs and they are definitely on the cloudy side. With only a few clear. I'm happy with the high it produced.

Regarding drying, I was slightly concerned because that one branched smelled bland as hell. Didn't cure the bud I smoked but will definitely let the harest cure for as long as possible. And the rest of the branch I sniped got another trim I remove more of the green leaves as they seemed too long. I believe I will benefit for atleast a 5-7 days of drying and about a 2 week to month cure.

Ur been patient this whole grow but ur seems as if this phase is gonna be difficult for me. Hopefully when I clean out the flower tent and throw in my vegging plants it wi give me something else to think about. I'm starting the flushing the ladies tonight and let it run til atleast next Saturday.

Thanks for ur advice stumped. I really appreciate it and need it.

I agree with dankness, looks pro - mobile phone upload or not, this is a sweet setup and nice ladies :peace:

Thanks budnoob... It's definitely appreciated. Imagine if I had more than a 2.5x2.5 space. I just have a bad feeling about the dry/cure process... Prolly just my nerves. My just invest in those CVaults to ensure a sure fire cure.

Good evening everyone.... Took the ladies out of their home so I can properly flush the res(wash bucket, rinse root ball, etc.) this will be one of the last pics intake of them as I will probably harvest at least one of them next Saturday. The Special Queen fan leaves are already yellowing. Which is weird because she still has several white pistils. Spotted a few amber trichs on both ladies today. Don't want too many because I'm not looking for a couch lock effect. Waiting for my florakleen to come in the mail so I figured I'd just do fresh water until it gets here. Will probably let them drink all their water and go maybe a day bone dry to encourage them to use stored Nutes. I believe I read that somewhere.

Hope you guys are all enjoying your weekend....

Special Kush
image11332.jpg

Special Queen
image11333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom