Tamir's OG Kush Clones - DWC - CFL/T5 & 600W Air Cooled

People who grow in tents commonly support the buds with twine tied up to the support bracing above.

I'll give it a try when the lights come on tomorrow. May try to tie to the beams that support the light and the fans as well as the vertical support beams. Thanks or the advice KJC.

Hey Tamir,

Plants look great, and I'm with KJC on stinging the buds up to the tent :)

Also,

I hope you don’t mind, but I would like to take a second to invite everyone who doesn’t already, to my current journal. The light schedule flips on Sunday. It should be a whole lot of fun as it will be my first time flowering photo plants.

I’ve got two large plants and potentially 4 small ones in a 5x5 tent under a 1200w MARS II TOPLed 1 plant is in an DIY EnF hydro system. The rest are in Super Soil.

So please, if you have time, and a mind to, stop on by the journal. Below is a link to my newest post, a quick re-cap of the grow so you don’t have to read 37 pages just to get caught up, you can just look at the pictures :laughtwo:

SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend. These ladies are coming along nicely. There's a slight deficiency(yellowing of leaves). I'm not too worried as I will be beginning the flush in about 10 more days. Both OGK ladies should have a decent harvest.

image13607.jpg
image13606.jpg
image13608.jpg
image13609.jpg
image13611.jpg
image13612.jpg
image13613.jpg

Hello everyone... Welcome to the end of week 8. I have emptied and washed the res today and now beginning the flush of these ladies. I am using Advanced Nutrients Final Phase. Ladies should be completely flushed and ready for harvest on Sunday. Happy to have this grow almost finished as I am just about out of meds.

Great news Tamir! The yellowing of the leafs is normal near the end.

Great news Tamir! The yellowing of the leafs is normal near the end.
Yea I know.. I'm excited and surprising ready for this trim session lol

Smh.... 10 minutes into my trimming session and in dealt with a blow. I GOT A DAMN HERMIE!!!! First one yet. Luckily it wasn't one of my OGK ladies. Now I'm gonna be anxious. This was a clone off a fem seed. Must have gotten too much light in from a lower vent flap. Hopefully this doesn't spread across my grow.
image13756.jpg

Ok so 8 1/2hrz later and I'm finally finished trimming ladies in the flower tent. I didn't get to pull a wet weight but will definitely fill you guys in... In all I pulled 32 damn seeds from my Kali dog Clone. Hope they all give me girls

image13763.jpg
image13764.jpg
image13765.jpg
image13766.jpg
image13767.jpg
image13768.jpg

image13769.jpg

Good night everyone

Grats on the harvest Tamir!

Looks like it's gonna be some good smoke. Too bad about the hermie. I have read that seeds from a hermie plant usually make more hermie plants. You may not want to use those seeds, unfortunately. Fortunately though, 32 seeds is not very many so I wouldn't think potency would be affected that much. I don't know.

Anyway, again, congrats on the harvest! I love trimming :high-five:

Grats on the harvest Tamir!

Looks like it's gonna be some good smoke. Too bad about the hermie. I have read that seeds from a hermie plant usually make more hermie plants. You may not want to use those seeds, unfortunately. Fortunately though, 32 seeds is not very many so I wouldn't think potency would be affected that much. I don't know.

Anyway, again, congrats on the harvest! I love trimming :high-five:

Yea smoke definitely looks tasty... I just find it weird because the original plant came out fine in the same conditions. Not sure how the clone hermied. No matter. I'm gonna smoke it all anyway. Lol thanks for stopping in.

That's a box full of sticky goodness. :bravo:

Congratulations on your crop, Tamir. :goodjob: Just in time from the sound of it.
:circle-of-love:

Thanks brother. Yea it definitely came right on time. This should easily last me til thanksgiving.. By then my next group should be done. That's for following.

Back
Top Bottom