Tamir's OG Kush Clones - DWC - CFL/T5 & 600W Air Cooled

Thanks for stopping by. I actually just started a separate journal for my new seedling. Want to document them separately from begging to end. Helps me keep track of exactly how long they been growing. Plus I have 6 plants I. Flower in this grow. It will be too much for me to comment on 12 plants in one journal lol.

I totally get it. In my veg room I'm currently popping 5 TGA Pennywise 12-15% with a 1/1 ratio (Harlequin x Jack the Ripper), 5 TGA Hurkle Averaging 10% with 1/1 ratio (Harlequin x Querkle) and 5 TGA Nurse Jackie 21%THC (Medicine Woman x Jack The Ripper). They definitely deserve their own journal. It's all about showing our girls that love. I'll be subbed on that Journal of yours for sure. the scientist in me takes over on stuff like this :)

I totally get it. In my veg room I'm currently popping 5 TGA Pennywise 12-15% with a 1/1 ratio (Harlequin x Jack the Ripper), 5 TGA Hurkle Averaging 10% with 1/1 ratio (Harlequin x Querkle) and 5 TGA Nurse Jackie 21%THC (Medicine Woman x Jack The Ripper). They definitely deserve their own journal. It's all about showing our girls that love. I'll be subbed on that Journal of yours for sure. the scientist in me takes over on stuff like this :)

Man 15 seeds? Yea I need to come to ur spot for Christmas.. Lol gotta show the ladies love as they keep me fully medicated.

Good morning everyone, hope all are well. As usual I woke up this morning and stood in front of my tent until the lights came on to greet the ladies a good morning. I decided to check my roots to see if there has been any substantial growth and this is what I noticed

image12666.jpg
image12667.jpg
image12668.jpg

A white frothy substance floating in both of my reservoirs. I have yet to encounter this in any of my grows and only thing that I have done differently was add a carbohydrate supplement Advance Nutrients Liquid Carboload. Is this a normal reaction to an added carbohydrate supplement? All help is appreciated.

Here are a few more shots of the ladies. I'll label them this time so we know who is who

OG Kush2(background)
image12669.jpg

OG Kush1(foreground)
image12670.jpg

Special Kush #1 Clone
image12671.jpg

Special Queen from seed
image12672.jpg

Kali Dog Clone
image12673.jpg

Special Kush#1 Reveg clone
image12674.jpg

Hope you all have a great day.

Quiet today... Y'all must actually be doing some work today.
Nope, slow as usual. But you know how it is when you work for a company that's subsidized by the city; They KEEP their employee numbers maxed out.

Yuk on that white scum but the roots still are striving.

Nope, slow as usual. But you know how it is when you work for a company that's subsidized by the city; They KEEP their employee numbers maxed out.

Yuk on that white scum but the roots still are striving.

Haha I know what you mean. Yea the roots look good and healthy but this white stuff is bothering me until I know what it is.

I swore I posted on this this morning. hate to tell you though I wasn't much help. I have yet to have encountered such a white foam. Sorry bro

Haha no worries.. Thank you anyway.

Any one have any insight on the white foam on my roots?

The foamy substance may either be a bacterial bloom or a sugar precipitate forming. I would reduce the amount of carbohydrate supplement you are adding to your nutrient mixture.

The foamy substance may either be a bacterial bloom or a sugar precipitate forming. I would reduce the amount of carbohydrate supplement you are adding to your nutrient mixture.

Thanks KJC, I checked my roots today and the foam has subsided. Thanks again

Hey everyone... OGK1&2 are moving along as scheduled. Harvest should be around the 3rd week of September. My other seedlings are definitely helping the time fly by.

OGK1
image12845.jpg

OGK2
image12846.jpg

group shot
image12847.jpg

Hello everyone... It's been about a week since my last update. Everything has been rolling smoothly and since I have my other seedlings time is just flying by.

Today is day 35 of 12/12 for the OG Kush clones, the Kali Dog clone and the SK re-veg clone , day 42 for the SQ and SK clone. The flower tent got a much needed cleaning this morning so the ladies got some time to stretch their arms and get a trim. Also was able to flush and wash the res before a fresh feeding. Feeding was as follows. Res was filled with 15gal of fresh water along with 75ml GH FloraMicro, 75ml GH FloraGrow, 112.5ml GH FloraGrow, 75ml Earth a Juice CalMag, 45ml ANBig Bud, 45ml AN Bud Candy, and 45ml AN Liquid Carboload. PPM is at 1080 and ph came out to a perfect 5.8 without adjusting.

Enough of the specifics here are some pics
Before the trim and feeding
image12847.jpg

This 20gal tote is heavy as hell even with half the water gone
image13056.jpg

OGK2
image13059.jpg

image13057.jpg
image13058.jpg
image13060.jpg
image13061.jpg
image13062.jpg

Hope you all have a great weekend.

:goodjob:

Hello everyone... Hope all is well. Everything is rolling smoothly on this end. Ladies are coming along as expect. Need to figure out how to support these colas in a DWC set up. No new pics at the moment. But i'll try and snap a few tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom