Tamir's OG Kush Clones - DWC - CFL/T5 & 600W Air Cooled

Single Seed Centre has always got my order to me in less than a week. 1 order took 4 days. I couldn't believe it

Really. Ok i'll look them up. If they are Canadian based that may be why, but I will definitely see what thy have.

I don't think they are in Canada because all the prices are listed in GBP. But 4 days is crazy fast, so maybe they have a warehouse they ship from in Canada. Either way. I have been happy with them ;)

I don't think they are in Canada because all the prices are listed in GBP. But 4 days is crazy fast, so maybe they have a warehouse they ship from in Canada. Either way. I have been happy with them ;)

Yea I was just on their website. 4 days is amazing. However their prices are kinda high. I'll look into what they offer for freebies and see if I can place an order or two. Thanks again SweetLeef

UPDATE

Hello everyone... Hope all is well. New seeds soaked for about 18hrs and now the are housed in rapid rooters. Fingers crossed hopping they all pop. They have a 5 station 20gal tote waiting for them. There are a few things going on, where should I begin?

Ok, since this is my OG Kush journal I will update on them first. Today is day 16 of 12/12 on the OGK clones. OGK2 continues to out perform OGK1, however while attempting to LST OGK2, I completely broke off a branch. I know... Devastating. So I took about 7 clones on that branch for later and decided to hold off on the LST.

OG Kush pistils
image12413.jpg
image12412.jpg
image12411.jpg

With the added clones I had to make a little room in the clone box. So I decided to flower the Special Kush #1 re-veg clone. She has a nice amount of new growth so why not.

Special Kush #1 reveg flower - day 1 of 12/12
image12408.jpg
image12407.jpg
image12409.jpg

I'm also in the works of building a second veg box. I need one box dedicated to another 20gal tote for at least a 40-50 day veg. That's kinds hard when my cloning station is always full. So one of my wardrobe boxes will be dedicated to housing clones and the other is strictly for long veg cycles. Still need to get my Mylar, lighting and air circulation straighten out but it will get there.

New veg box
image12405.jpg
image12406.jpg

Clone box..
image12414.jpg
image12415.jpg

One more thing.... My next grow will have a very wide variety. Lemon Kush, Exodus cheese, Ice Grapefruit, NY Desiel and Damnesia. All feminized. Aside from all of those I have a bubblegum auto waiting to sprout. I have never grown an auto so I need the basic do' sand Don'ts. The bubblegum auto will be grown from start to finish in a 2.5gal DWC bucket with no transplant. I just need the other particulars. Can I LST? Clone? Top/FIM? Or will all those things stress her out too much?

Group shot
image12410.jpg

I hope you guys are having a great week. Thank you in advance for all you guys help.

Good morning Tamir. All is looking luscious, I see. :goodjob:

OK - only from what I've picked up around here - I'm pretty sure you can't clone autos because of their modified genetics. The general rule also seems to be not to top or LST them - having said that MaggiesFarm is doing just that with an auto so perhaps you should check out his journal.

Look at me going on as if I know what I'm talking about. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a fine day. :cheer:

You can Low Stress Train an auto flower cannabis plant. You can not clone an auto flower cannabis plant to use for future grows, the clones would flower at the same time as the original plant. I would not Top or FIM an auto flower cannabis plant.

Thank you guys... I'm just hoping the seeds sprout soon. I can wait months for flowers but I get anxious when it comes to seeds. I need to know my hard earned $100 is worth it. Thanks guys

Looking good in here Tamir. I'm a soil kinda guy but love learning about hydro. I also find auto's interesting. Keep up the good work brotha!

Looking good in here Tamir. I'm a soil kinda guy but love learning about hydro. I also find auto's interesting. Keep up the good work brotha!

I appreciate it shadowman.. I want to start a soil grow sometime in the near future but my first ever grow was in soil and I had a million issues. Issues I could probably tackle now but there's one that seems to always pop up and the misses isn't gonna go for that... "INSECTS" lol. Once she takes a glance at the ladies and sees something crAwling, we gonna need to talk. Lol thanks for dropping in brother.

Good morning everyone. They ladies will get a feeding this evening as they have drank about 10 gallons of water since thier last feeding. OGK 1 & 2 are both showing some nice growth and are now taller/just as tall as the two other flowering plants SQ and SK clone. Pics will come a little later.

On another note, so far 5 of the 6 new seeds have sprouted. The bubblegum auto will be placed in it's final 2.5gal bucket tonight. As I'm new to autos, where would you place her for growth under CFls/t5 for 18/6 it under 600w HOs for 12/12? My flower tent if full as hell but I believer I could squeeze the auto in.

This Exodus Cheese is taking it's sweet ass time. This is was taken right before I misted them and the propagation dome.
image12546.jpg

Loving it neighbor...

Bubblegum Auto fem is ready for get final pot. I just need to know a light schedule for her. 18/6 under CFL/T5 or 12/12 under 600w HPS?? Thanks

I think I would go for the HPS. My first round of autos did pretty good under the T5, but the buds on my second run of autos were so much better under my big light, than they were under the T5. You may get a smaller plant running 12/12. I believe autos veg for 2-3 weeks before they begin to flower, so having them under 12/12 may keep them smaller than 18/6 would. It's a gut feeling, not something I know for sure. While they may be smaller, I think the quality of the buds under the HPS will be much higher (and so will you be).

My two cents based off of the 11 auto flowers I have grown to date.

Auto flowers are a lot of fun, and quite easy. You can just kinda let them do their thing.

quick update.... OGK clones are really taking off. all florwering ladies were fed today with 100ml floramicro, 60ml Flora grow, 120ml FLorabloom, 40ml AN Big Bud, 40ml AN Bud Candy, 50ml AN Carboload, and 80ml calmag. PPM is 1058 and pH is 5.7

5 out of the 6 Bonza seeds popped. Still waiting on the stubborn ass exodus cheese. seedlings placed in 3" net pots and transplanted. Bubblegum Auto was put into her permanent home while the rest will be allowed to build a better root structure before going into the 20gal tote.

thats all for today. see you in a couple days

image_433.jpeg
image_336.jpeg
image_336.jpeg
image_246.jpeg
image_150.jpeg
image_150.jpeg
image_246.jpeg
image148.jpeg
image148.jpeg

Bubblegum Auto fem is ready for get final pot. I just need to know a light schedule for her. 18/6 under CFL/T5 or 12/12 under 600w HPS?? Thanks
I haven't had any experience with Autos but remember a convo somewhere on 420 where they said autos will finish in either 12/12 or 18/6 but do better yields under 12/12.

I think I would go for the HPS. My first round of autos did pretty good under the T5, but the buds on my second run of autos were so much better under my big light, than they were under the T5. You may get a smaller plant running 12/12. I believe autos veg for 2-3 weeks before they begin to flower, so having them under 12/12 may keep them smaller than 18/6 would. It's a gut feeling, not something I know for sure. While they may be smaller, I think the quality of the buds under the HPS will be much higher (and so will you be).

My two cents based off of the 11 auto flowers I have grown to date.

Auto flowers are a lot of fun, and quite easy. You can just kinda let them do their thing.

Thanks sweetleef... I may let them get some height and branch out for the first 3 weeks under the cfl/t5 on 18/6 then put them under the hps on 12/12 when the begin to flower thank you for your expertise sweetleef

Here are a few pics I forgot to upload earlier.. Savin a spot for that exodus cheese... I'm optimistic that she will pop... If not i'll germ another seed

image12607.jpg
image12608.jpg
image12609.jpg

Gonna let that bubblegum auto hang with the clones for a few weeks. Then she's headed to the flower tent
image12612.jpg
image12613.jpg

I finally stopped by brother and caught up to whats trending! Looking good mate. I only ever grew one auto and it was a freebie so why not right? I have nothing to compare the experience to because I did 12/12. It's be cool to compare side by side in a replicated system so to say.

I finally stopped by brother and caught up to whats trending! Looking good mate. I only ever grew one auto and it was a freebie so why not right? I have nothing to compare the experience to because I did 12/12. It's be cool to compare side by side in a replicated system so to say.

Thanks for stopping by. I actually just started a separate journal for my new seedling. Want to document them separately from begging to end. Helps me keep track of exactly how long they been growing. Plus I have 6 plants I. Flower in this grow. It will be too much for me to comment on 12 plants in one journal lol.

Back
Top Bottom