Auto Grow - 300W LED - First Journal - 2014

Congrats man, there's not a lot but I'm sure you'll enjoy it buddy :)
Do you use anything for roots in your soil? I'm sure you can get better yields with more roots. Granules & a root stim is the next thing for your shopping list :)

Cheers mate and i dont use and root stim etc i will look into it mate. Thanks for the tip

Congrats on a plate of nice looking buds! :high-five:

Roots and autoflowers - I don't know much about all this, but I do know I don't seem to have the same rooting system as my last photoperiod. The reason I say this is when watering time came, and the soil was dry, both my sprouting plants wanted to "tip over" as if they had no anchor. I hear watering around the edge of the pot can create root growth as the roots search for water, but if I did not water the sprouting plant itself it would remain loose.

Maybe it's because they grow so fast. IDK - Fast and small-ish is the reason I am experimenting with autoflowers, I'll take the "negative" of poor rooting in trade I suppose

:peace:

So ive just fed roadrunner. This is to two lotres off water. 3ml plant magic bloom, 1ml plant magic cal/mag, 0.5ml buddah tree pk 9-18, 1ml nitroezme and 1ml wetting agent. Ph in was 6.5 and ph out was 6.7. Roadrunner fan leaves are turning yellow and is starting to bud nice. If i get chance over the weekend i willntry and get some pics of my Sweet Black Angel to be honest i havent even seen her myself for about 5 days i think and thats how ive really been with her throughout her grow. apart from the topping, soft topping and super cropping ive pretty much left her alone. Heres some pice off Roadrunner.

20141002_194251.jpg
20141002_194309.jpg

Looking good Welshy, she won't be long now :) Why such a low dose of Buddhas Tree, is that the recommended dosage?

Cheers mate. the recommended dose for buddhas tree is 0.5ml per Litre so in just using half dose but next feed she will have full dose. I like to build up to full dose a bit.

Ahh I see :) It's a nice low dose at full strength though so it should last you ages

Yes mate it was about £12 i think for that small bottle. Man this purple cheese im smoking plots you head out lol i cant even remember how many mls in the bottle sorry .

Buzzing for you mate :)

Thanks mate im just glad i now have it when i sent the wrong light back i sent it to the wrong place
Lucky enough it was only 5 miles from wherw it was ment to be and they company delivered it there for me and then topled sent me my light and now i have it. So it was a bit stressful to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom