Auto Grow - 300W LED - First Journal - 2014

I've just frazzle dried some fluxy buds. I put it in the bun warmer on my GF grill, went upstairs to do some gardening & forgot all about it =/ I came downstairs & was met with the smell of almost burning paper & some very crispy bud. It tastes ok but I'm not sure it'll have much effect, I'm smoking my 1st one now :)

I've just frazzle dried some fluxy buds. I put it in the bun warmer on my GF grill, went upstairs to do some gardening & forgot all about it =/ I came downstairs & was met with the smell of almost burning paper & some very crispy bud. It tastes ok but I'm not sure it'll have much effect, I'm smoking my 1st one now :)

Lmfao you got a brain like a sieve like me mate.

Good luck with that lol.

Woot woot i have now choped Annie down not that much bud but what i have looks nice and is very sticky. I had to throw a bit more off the main cola away because off the mould errrrr. So heres some pics

20140928_170113.jpg
20140928_170122.jpg
20140928_170145.jpg
20140928_171503.jpg
20140928_171525.jpg
20140928_174245.jpg
20140928_174443.jpg
20140928_174507.jpg

Smoke report: It certainly works & is as good as any street weed round my way. I've got a cotton wool head, all actions require a thought process & I feel nice relaxed & mellow :lot-o-toke: I conclude from this that when my plants are ready for harvest they will put me on my arse due to my tolerance levels being so low from smoking shite weed :)

There isn't much root there matey, is that normal with autos? Nugs look yummy though :)

Smoke report: It certainly works & is as good as any street weed round my way. I've got a cotton wool head, all actions require a thought process & I feel nice relaxed & mellow :lot-o-toke: I conclude from this that when my plants are ready for harvest they will put me on my arse due to my tolerance levels being so low from smoking shite weed :)

There isn't much root there matey, is that normal with autos? Nugs look yummy though :)

I know what you mean mate. I go to a mate and have a little smoke with him every now and again and when he smokes my weed he cant smoke much off it as hes use to street weed. I laugh my head off lol

Very nice congrats! Hope I can do something similar im using the 98*3
image13851.jpg

I'm just hoping to complete my first grow... Check it out in my sig I'm only on day 25 of veg but had some trouble.

Cheers for your kind words mate and as soon as i get 5mins ill be over to your yard to check out your grow mate..

Thanks for the photos of your harvest and Congrats! By the way, I ran to make sure my run-off pan was empty and it was not - Thanks for helping me out

:peace:

Cheers catman. Now im a bit happier that i had mould as it helped you and others i hope.

Back
Top Bottom