MOTAvation's Journal

Yea, i was surprised how much she yield, 16g.

I agree, not to mention she was sharing the 250 with 2 other flowering females.They all want the space and light.

I love nirvana. Specially their phenos types, purple ones, early finishers not to mention their all fire smoke.

Yesterday i decided to harvest the G-bomb at week 8 and 3 days. I didnt check the trichromes i could find my magnifying glass, im pretty sure she had some amber trichromes she supose to be some powerful smoke hopefully she gives a good buzz.Ill have pics of her drying and the last pics i took of her tomorrow.She smells so dank, thats one of the reasons i cut her down.My neighbor came over and played a little joke on me, he rang the door bell and started banging on my screen door and all i heard was," This the DEA search warrent open up, we can smell ur pot through your door" i just felt my heart drop, but then i remembered i can grow legaly.So i went to the door and i seen my neighbor with the biggest smile ive ever seen on someones face.I cused the hell out of him but then gave him props for a danm good joke that got me scared shitless, and i eventually smoked him out.

It was a lousy prank, but he got his, gave em some salvia 10x, and he was triping balls.

Happy 2011 everyone, hope everyone had a great night.Ill have a some pics to post but im a lil hungover but curing with more beer, as soon i feel better ill post pics of all ive done.Ive harvested all 3 plants i had in the flowering box.Ill post pics up soon.

Hii MOTAvation

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom