Grow Journal,MOTAvation's

Thanks to all of you for the comments, cant wait till baby dries out and smoke some. I promised myself and my girl that i wouldnt smoke any of it till its dry and cured, hope i can keep that promise. Ill toke some bong hits for yall when its its nice and ready to inhale. I didnt really weigh all of it i only weighted 3 of the lower buds and they weighted in at 23.2g, ill have they dry weight for sure. Everything is cool with my P.O everything went well he didnt really look around my room like my last one did. I could of probly left my flowering box up and he wouldnt of seen it now i have to build it back up, but its cool it will keep me busy for a while. Didnt have to take my veg box down i just just locked the door.

damn, sucks that you had to kill the flowering but the bud stil looks killer. good luck keeping that promsie bro.lol looks liek tis deffinatley goig nto be hard to do.:cheesygrinsmiley: your p.o didnt even smeel it in your house??

Not really i was burning some febreze candles, eliminates odors and freshens the air.So all he could smell was spring and renewel.

lol soudned lie ka plug for scented candles to me.:cheesygrinsmiley: but that IS good to know jsut in case.

Yea it was good i didnt have to take my veg box down too, the flower box is up and running again with the bag seed that got a day of darkness she seemed to stretch a bit.

Heres some pics i took yesterday of the Ice.On the fourth day of drying the weigh was 47g total.I also dried a lower bud and man this shit is powerful two bowls and your baked for a good couple hours.

The main cola

Harvest_0011.JPG

Main cola in pieces, i wanted to have all little buds.

Harvest_0031.JPG

In the box you can see the lower buds from the plant and in the bottom is the main cola.

Harvest_0021.JPG

All in a box still drying.

Harvest_0041.JPG

Thank you, thank you, She has been my best yielder so far. Her height when i cut her down was 19in tall and her final weight is 38g dried and currently curing. I got a bud from the main cola and one from the lower buds and the highs are different.The high from the main cola is like this heavy head high you kind of feel your head bobing from side to side.The one from the lower buds its a stronger high, a coughlock high after smoking a nice bong hit my body felt heavy and i was stoned for a good 3 hours.Ill get pics of the dry buds soon.

Some bud pics i took couple days ago.

Ice from Nirvana

Harvest_005.JPG

Harvest_006.JPG

Harvest_007.JPG

look liek some primo smoke man. good job!

Well, im down to my last 2g. im about to smoke a 1g joint and listen to some Sublime and BobMarley. This smoke was some of the best ive had in a while, nice heavy head high.Good to smoke a couple bowls and kick back and watch a movie the high lasted about 2 hours. The taste to it was like Trix, you know, silly rabbit trix are for kids pretty good taste. It was a little bit harsh due to not flushing it well.But overall it was some good shit she made me happy for a couple weeks.Now i cant wait till next harvest.I also found 4 seeds, so i plan on poping them sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom