A SweetTooth and StrawberryCough Journal

great job. lookin great bro. you feeding with the ferts yet?

Im feeding them with GrowBig to keep the N high before they start to flower,so i wont have a yellowing problem during flowering.Im also waiting for the sex to show so i can take clones off the females.The StrawberryCough has been transplanted into a bigger pot and into some fresh OceanForest.SweetTooth wont be transplated until they show sex, i also plan to keep the male plant to make couple seeds.

Heres a little update on the plants.The StrawberryCough turned out to be female and also one of the SweetTooths was a female, I got rid of the male.I took these pics this morning after watering them.They have been flowering for 9 days.Im too baked to type, im always baked.

SweetTooth

Top View

StrawberryCough,

Top View

looking VERY good man. cant wait to see these strains harvested! the foilage is looking beautiful btw

MOTAvations plants always have HUGE teeth that make it look like the plant will take a bite out of you. Is that to keep the kitty away?

Them kittys are staying away.
Little update, The girls are doing fine 15 days of flowering as of today.The SweetTooth is a real strecher, streched more than the StrawberryCough.I think they might get to wide for the box next time im doing one plant.

StrawberryCough

SideShot

Heres the main stem when i suprcroping it and i squezed too hard Shes fine though.

SweetTooth

Side view ST

^^ i want some herb!lol

damn MOTAvation, theyre looking lovely! doesnt look like too much of a mishap with the supercropping! well excellent work! and I cant wait for the finish line bro.

Thank you all, couple more days and ill start to see some bud formation now i just have to wait 2 months and some weeks.Cant wait either fillabong420

Here are some pics i took yesterday, was bored.

This is the best shot i can get from inside the box, not much room.Strawberry on the left and Sweet on the right.

Lower part of the plants

This one shows the main cola on the Sweet

lookin sexy my main man!

Thanks to all you for your comments. I just noticed something on my SweetTooth's fan leaves , they are getting brown around the teeths. Im pretty sure its not nute burn i think its difiencecy of something but not sure yet. Ill post a pic of the problem when it aproves.

So heres a leaf i cliped off the SweetTooth. I checked Moose's pic tutorial but im not sure wich one it is. Have a clue what it could be?

Back
Top Bottom