Ice and Hashberry Grow

LOL, they probly already got some of those hahaha.

So i did some thinking, im still going to be updating this journal.Who cares about the damn cops, my P.O knows i grow, but he understand its for my shoulder pain.Its not like im growing full room of plants and shit.What can they do for 2 mature plants couple days in jail.So ill have pics of the girls by tomorrow.Thanks for tunning in.

Hope nothing happened to you.. Where's the pics? I'd be a little suspicious if the p.o. didn't mention it to someone and they are checking to see if you are selling. Did you say the cop went into your room and took pictures?

My p.o would of busted me the first day he founf it i was growing, but who knows.Hes probably waiting untill i grow more plants.The cop didnt come in the house, he took pics from outside the window, i doubt if he got good pics sence my window had water stains.Ill have pics up in a min.

So here are the pics, not sure about their age but they look around 3rd week of flowering.

Hashberry

Ice

All I know is if I had cops following me and staking out my house my grow room would be torn down...All possible evidence would be removed from my house and I would harvest and get rid of every last bud I grew. For 2 Mature plants you wont do a couple days in jail...How about a couple years for manufacturing?

Gotta agree with SG on this one.Good luck dude!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom