09' GrowJournal.

MOTAvation

420 Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
Hey, old member here:grinjoint:,
For this journal ill be growing a Hashberry and a SweetTooth.Im using 2 25w cfls for the veg cycle and two 250w hps for flowering.For soil im going to go with a mix of perlite,OceanForest and LightWarrior.The Nutrients ill be using are GrowBig and TigerBloom, always had great results with these two.The seeds are in the soil and im just waiting for them to pop out so i can get some pics up.Also ill be planting 1 WhiteRhino and a Papaya both from Nirvana as soon as i get them in.

Ill be trying LST on one of these plants, i just love how they turn out in the end.Also supercroping @ 3 weeks into veg and again @ 3rd week of flowering.Well thats all i have for now, ill be making this a weekly update journal.,.,Thanks for cheking it out.

sounds cool :) Hope everything goes good with your grow!
By the way, what is super cropping

Well the seeds didnt make it, i think the PH is off on my new bags of soil.Ill have to check that soon.
SuperCroping is when you get the/a stem betwen your fingers and gently squeeze and twist until you feel it crush in your fingers,then bend the stem a to the side a little bit.

Yea, it seems fine its at 6.3.
Going to give it another try, this time with diferent seeds.

it never works for me, tried it bunch of times with no succes.

Thought id give it another try.This time im starting 4 seeds wich are Hashberry and SpeedQueen both from Mandala and my last seeds a Ice from Nirvana and a StrawberryCough from DutchPassion, hope these babys turn out to be females so i can get clones of em.Have a couple pics of my new veg box, its not done yet but its getting there.

Heres how the box looks like,i plant on building something on top for my socks n undies to make it blend in with my room and not look like a grow box..

The inside.

Air from outside flowing into box.

Ill have pics a soon as the seeds break the soil.

Ill be painting the inside flat white.

I already have a flowering box in my closet, the dimensions are 42"long 36"tall 36"wide, with 2 250w hps.

Thought id post a pic of my little girl growing outside on my porch.She only gets 5 hours of direct sunlight but im sure thats enough to get decent buds.Its been 3 days sence i put her outside and she looks to be doing well.I just transplanted her into a bigger pot and fresh ocean forest soil.Heres a couple of pics.

Flowers

Thanks ThatBoyDean,

Little update.The hashberry and the strawberry cough didnt make it, i think the seeds were too old.The seeds sprouted but no taprot came out so i replaced them both with a sweet tooth.So now i have a Ice,SpeedQueen and a SweetTooth growing and a ST seed in the soil.I have pics but im going to do a different journal for the indoor grow and im making this journal for the outdoor plant.

The seeds were 2-3 years old,

Speed Queen is a great strain, smokes great.

Alright its been about 8 days sence ive put this plant outside in my porch.Shes starting to show some new growth up top.Also her leaves are starting to get darker and showing more pistils.I managed to snap some quick shots of her, the sun is super bright and hot perfect conditions for her.Anyway here are some pics.I hope she doesnt go back to veg, anyone know the harventing months for an outdoor crop in socal?

First photo,

Here i blocked the sun a lil so i could a get a better pic,not so bright.

New Growth.

Some pistils.

I have an update on this lady.Shes loving the sun even though she only get about 5 hours of direct sunlight.Not feeding her anything just yet, maybe next watering.I supercroped her 4 days ago and shes all recovered now, also took a clone from her and i have it vegin, might keep her as a mother plant.
Anyway here are some pics i just took.
Slanted View
royal_004.JPG

Side View
royal_005.JPG

royal_006.JPG

Shes behind three pepper plants,
keeping her away from noisy neighbors,snoping in my porch.
Peppers are also starting to flower.

Thanks for looking. _ _
0 0

Back
Top Bottom