MOTAvation's Journal

MOTAvation

420 Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
Hey 420 members, im chris an old member here.I havent grown for a couple of years now and ive decided to try to get my green thumb back.Ill be growing two WhiteRhinos from Nirvana, a G-Bomb from BigBuddahs and BlueCheese also from BigBuddah both of these seeds are femenized.I plan to take some clones from all the females i get.

For soil im using LightWarrior from FoxFarms for sprouting the seeds, it works very good 100% sprout rate ,works all the time for me.After 3 weeks ill be transplanting into a bigger pot with a mix of 75% OceanForest from Foxfarms and 25% LightWarrior.Ill be using RO water mixed with tap water, 50/50.

As for the nutrients ill be sticking with TigerBloom for the flowering stage and BigGrow from the vegitative stage.

For veging im using a 18w florecent light and adding more as they grow.A aircooled 250w HPS light in a 2ft all round and 3 1/2ft tall.Thats all the info i have for now, have any questions suggestions feel free to post.

I wanted to share my new water pipe, hits are very smooth.
N4w_002.JPG

Here is my veg box,
N4w_004.JPG

Femenized G-Bomb
N4w_008.JPG

N4w_009.JPG

BlueCheese just sprouted today.
N4w_010.JPG

WhiteRhinos
N4w_005.JPG

WR #1
N4w_007.JPG

WR#2
N4w_006.JPG

Enjoy the Pics,more to come soon.

Thanks Be IRIE, its good to see your still around helping out.
It is going to be fun growing again.I cant wait to grow my kushage and kushberrie next come around.

I was bored and decided to do a lil video of smoking some ear wax.This stuff helps relax my nerves and muscles on my shoulders wich are all messed up.Also a couple pics of it and a MasterKush bud.

This is P91 ear wax
EarWax_001.JPG

The MasterKush bud
EarWax_003.JPG

I have an update on my little ladies.Im still using the 18w flourecent for veging ill be adding a second one in when i see the nodes growing new growth.Im still watering with plain water, havent seen signs of them being hungry yet.Ill be transplanting into OceanForest in a week mixed in with a little LightWarrior.Well thats all for now i have some pics of the process.

WhiteRhino#1from Nirvana, 11 days old
update_0015.JPG

WhiteRhino#2 from Nirvana, 11 days old
update_0024.JPG

Femenized G-Bomb from BigBuddah,shes 13 days old.
update_0033.JPG

Femenized BlueCheesse from BigBuddah,shes 8 days old.
update_0043.JPG

Sorry i havent been on,my computer broke down and im using my neighbors computer.I really cant upload pics right now but ill try tomorow morning.
Ive already build my box from an old tv stand with drawers on the bottom,ill get pics of it tomorow.The plants are doing good,today was the first day of 12/12 for the WhiteRhinos 1 & 2,also for the G-Bomb they loved the change of lighting.Im going to keep the BlueCheese in veg stage for about 2 more weeks then switching her into the flower box.Fed them this morning with heavy feeding of GrowBig before i start feeding them with flowering nutes.Well thats it for it now,hopefully i can upload some pics tomorow morning.

OK so finally i got my computer back, now i can do an update on my girls.First of all the two WhiteRhinos were females.Right now i have them in the flower box with the G-Bomb, the BlueChesse still in the veg box.
I also took a clone from each WR and two from the G-Bomb and today i noticed new growth on the clones so thats good news.Ill be taking six from the BC sometime this month.OK so thats all i have going on right now, im going to upload pics from were i left off with the plants and my new flower box.

So this is how my box looked before i took it apart.It was a tv stand with drawers on the bottom.
wow_012.JPG

Here it is with the drawers off
wow_010.JPG

250w HPS installed.
wow_009.JPG

Mylars put up on all four sides.
wow_011.JPG

Sorry i lost a couple of pictures i took,not sure were they are.They were of the completed box, ill try to look for them on my computer.

Now ill be adding pictures from the plants.
These are the two WRs, when they were still in veg.
wow_014.JPG

Top view of the two.
wow_015.JPG

Heres the G-Bomb and BlueChesse.
wow_017.JPG

Top View.
wow_016.JPG

First day of 12/12 for the WR and G-Bomb.October 15th.
wow_019.JPG

This about 11 days into 12/12
flowers_006.JPG

I took these pics today oct 31st, a group shot.
flowers_015.JPG

WhiteRhino #1
flowers_016.JPG

G-Bomb
flowers_017.JPG

The other White Rhino
flowers_018.JPG

These shots are from their main colas barely showing bud formation.
WR #1
flowers_019.JPG

G-Bomb
flowers_020.JPG

The other WR
flowers_021.JPG

HAPPY HALLOWEEN from Chucky and a Killer Klown.
flowers_0131.JPG

Feeewww!! that took a long time.Enjoy.

Happy Sunday,I have an update on my ladies their looking mighty green and happy.Ive been feeding them with 1/2 tsp of grow big and 2-3tsp of tiger bloom.Ima cut off the GB for now since i see that they dont need any at the moment.Im using arrowhead distiled water after using different types of water my plants seem to prefer arrowhead.I havent had any problems with this water like ive had in the past with other water.
I decided to swithch the Blue Cheese into 12/12, she was getting a lil tall for my veg cabinet.Ended up taking 4 clones from her and going to keep one, the one that shows signs of surviving more as a mother for future growing.The 4 clones i took ealier from the G and the WR didnt survive due to my lack of attention, i wont be doing this with the new BC clones.Ill get pics of the clones tonight to post them tomorrow evening.Now ill be posting pics of my flowering ladies i took this morning before the light came on.

Side view with a gallon to kinda compare size.
fights_009.JPG

Top View
fights_003.JPG

BlueCheese 8 or 9 days of 12/12, she suffered from a lil nute burn,due to me not making sure the soil was wet evenly,still had dry spots.
fights_008.JPG

WhiteRhino from Nirvana, my favorite girl.Short n Fluffy.
fights_005.JPG

WhiteRhino 2 also from Nirvana.
fights_006.JPG

G-Bomb, Shes the tallest one all of them 2"s from the aircooled glass.Might have to lean her later on down the road to avoid burning the pistils.
fights_007.JPG

MATADOR!!!

I decided to upload the pics of the clones from the BlueCheese from Big Buddah.
I used the bottom of a water bottle to keep the moisture in and help the clones grow roots.Its worked before in the past.
clones_0012.JPG

With out the bottles using flash.
clones_0023.JPG

Good Afternoon everyone, hope everyones day is going great.I have an update on whats been going on with my ladies.Everything is going good right now no pests or any other kind of problems.Ive been feeding them every friday with 1/2 tsp of GrowBig and 2 1/2 tsp of TigerBloom to a gal of water and when ever they get dry i give them about 3 cups of plain water just to get the soil moist until its time for the next feeding.Ill be giving them a flush next friday with a gal of water just to be safe and will be feeding them like always.
The smell is getting very very nice in my box a sour, cheezy, fruity smell very pleasent.The buds are getting a lil fatter now, i love how the G-bomb is starting to look, very thick white pistils and most of the smell is coming off of her.
About the BlueCheese clones, today i noticed new growth on them so ill be taking off the "domes" i did for them so they can get a couple of hours of fresh air then ill be putting them back on.There is a little yellowing on them but i think that is normal or maybe not but i hope theyll get better soon.Im just watering them with plain water no nutriens, as soon as the roots grow theyll be getting freshh OceanForest soil i put on the bottom of the LightWarrior.Well heres a couple of pics i took this morning.

WhiteRhino #1
new_shots_002.JPG

Heres a shot of one of her colas.
new_shots_003.JPG

This WhiteRhino 2
new_shots_006.JPG

Cola Shot
new_shots_007.JPG

G-Bomb my new favorite girl.
new_shots_008.JPG

Two nice buds right around the middle of the plant.
new_shots_009.JPG

Shot inside the flower box,Measures 2ft in depth, 30in width and 3ft tall,250W HPS.
new_shots_011.JPG

Heres a cool shot of the three ladies.
new_shots_001.JPG

Thanks for cheking it out.

A little update, The WhiteRhino ladies are 37 days into 12/12 and looking mighty fine a smelling very earhy with like a pungy smell with a hint of fresh pumpkin.The G-Bomb is also 37days into flowering stage, her smell is getting much much stronger and her buds fatter aswell.The BlueCheese is 20 days into 12/12 shes showing signs of N dificiency but ill catch her up slowly.Ill have pics of them tomorow morning or afternoon.I started flushing the WR 1 last friday and ima keep it up until i harvest her around Dec.9th maybe more.Trying to flush twice a week until i harvest her.Im still feeding the G-bomb and WR2 with 2 1/2 tsp of TigerBloom they still have about 4 to 5 weeks to go.
The BC clones are doing good some of them.Two didnt make it and one its showing growth signs but very slow progress.One of them really took off and is about 2" 1/2 tall, ima keep her as my momma for future clones, real healthy looking.

I thought id add some bud photos to my thread.These pics are from the WhiteRhino #1, shes looks to be maturing faster than the other WR.I think its due to her falling down off the brick i had them on when they were 15 days into 12/12 and she fell down and landed against the wall with the pot sideways and her standing up towards the light.Also i think she might get seeds due to the fall too,caused her to get stressed a lil.Anyways here are 3 pics i took.

green_men_017.JPG

Close up of the tip of the bud.
green_men_016.JPG

Another spot of the bud somewhere.
green_men_014.JPG

Wow, that is a sweet site! So your taking it easy with the nutes? I like doing that myself, mostly trying to stretch out the FF. Good luck and thanks for dropping in on me, it's good to see ya' around again.

P.S.

I think you got your sticky green thumb back. :thumb:

Thanks for your coments siscokid, im actually already flushing them until i harvest them.Trying to get the cleanest smoke i can, so it can be tasty and stinky.
I think my thumg is back too.

I decided to harvest the WhiteRhino#1, her thricromes were 75% cloudy and about 10% amber with some clear ones.Actually i havent cut her down entirely ive just cut the fan leaves off, now shes in the dark with a fan to help dry the soil.
The box was getting pretty hot up to 96F.After taking the WR out the temps are down to 84F and theres a lot more air circulation in the box,more light too.
I have a couple pics of the WhiteRhino.

Heres a top view of her.
dreamerz_012.JPG

Undercarriage
dreamerz_010.JPG

Bud Shot
dreamerz_008.JPG

Kinda like this pic, blurred in the front and focused in the back.
dreamerz_009.JPG

Her trichromes
harvessss_030.JPG

With a led light.
harvessss_031.JPG

Another
harvessss_035.JPG

All fan leaves trimed
harvessss_036.JPG

Lower buds
harvessss_037.JPG

Main cola
harvessss_039.JPG

Before i go to work i have some pics on my other girls.
G Bomb
harvessss_002.JPG

Two buds on her,
harvessss_003.JPG

One of her lower buds
harvessss_007.JPG

WhiteRhino#2
harvessss_008.JPG

Her bud
harvessss_012.JPG

BlueCheese,today i accidently rubed against her and oh man, she smells very fruity, lot like blueberries.
harvessss_016.JPG

Lower buds
harvessss_020.JPG

Main cola
harvessss_023.JPG

That's outstanding bro! :reading420magazine: I can't wait to see something like that here. WOW, that is really impressive... all looks great to me!

Thank you very much, cant wait to see ur garden either, all full of stinky sticky buds.

Great BUDS :D

:thanks:

Ill have pics of the WR #1 hanging, the soil dried over night so i decided to harvest it this morning.I have her in my bathroom with the exaust fan on and with a fan circulation air around the room.Feels good harvesting a plant.

I decided to upload some pics from the WR #1.Ill try to get better pics later on, some trichrome pics.I cant really smell good right now i have a cold, but i bet they smell sweet! Harvested her at day 48 with about 80% cloudy and about 7% amber some clear.She matured 2 weeks earlier than i expected.Theres still some leaves on her and ill be cuttin them off when it gets a lil dryer.Will be doing some budder with the trim, not much but some.

Nirvanas White Rhino
All hanging.
WhiteRhino_1_007.JPG

Batch #1
The 4 buds to the right are brom the bottom on the main cola.
WhiteRhino_1_009.JPG

Batch#2
These buds are the one from the bottom of the plant.
WhiteRhino_1_008.JPG

The main cola from the WR.
WhiteRhino_1_011.JPG

Little close up, looks like if i would of let her go 1 more week id would of gotten more amber trics but i needed the room in the flower box.
WhiteRhino_1_010.JPG

Nice harvest! Definitely looks like a good haul from a 250w hps. I know what you mean about needing extra flowering space. These girls all want so much room. The WR looks primo man. I've learned one thing in the last year and that is that Nirvana genetics are straight up great!
:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom