Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

re: Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

Thelma and Louise - Day 59

Hello yall. :blushsmile:

There just really isnt much to say. I got up a little too late and didnt get the chance to get some pictures. Ill get some tonight when the lights go on.

I did, however, get a good look at them before lights out. Thelma continues to gain height. This is making me nervous. lol I didnt measure, but just guessing by eye, I think the LED is 8-9" away now, just over night. So Ill be raising the light some more when dawn comes for them. Louise did not totally accept her last feeding. One of her leaves is protesting. Yellowing and browning of the tip and sides of leaves. It does not seem to be affecting other leaves, so for the time being, Im going to just leave her be and give her only water next time. She seems to be bulking up, for lack of a better term. I think in her case some brawn is called for. Shes too thin.

Im thinking I should give Thelma's SWICK some water tonight too. I think I have a to-do list going on here. haha

Yall have a great day. :blushsmile:

LOL

Your reasons for editing your post sometimes crack me up, Radogast.

:rofl:
I know right! They don't get past me either. I watch a lot of comedy and Rad has a natural talent for it - at least in written form. Seriously Rad you make me laugh all the time. We're cynics around here and recognize good sarcasm. If I told you some of the things that are discussed in our house I don't know if you'd be horrified or hilarified:)

Do you give nutes through the swick system as well or do you water from the top when adding your nutrients?

I tote them to the tub on feeding day and then I troop them back to the tent after they are done weeping over my cooking. lol

The SWICK should be relatively clear of nutrients. I try really hard not to contaminate it.

i havent tried the swick system but am very interested to see how it works for a few of the journals im watching

i havent tried the swick system but am very interested to see how it works for a few of the journals im watching

ditto

Do you give nutes through the swick system as well or do you water from the top when adding your nutrients?

The SWICK reservoir is for perlite and clean water only. When adding nutes or amending with drenches or teas you can either
1. Carry your plants to a staging area where you can collect runoff or
2. Reduce the volume of the drench to keep it from draining into your reservoir.

Sorenna chose the first method, I chose the second. It's a very adaptable system.

ill have to give it a try in a test plant or something :thumb:

Big secret going on with a mad idea of mine lol i could be the first person to invent a strain for constipation pmsl .

LMAO. Really?

My girl just does a hit of Cannabis in the morning:)

Thelma and Louise - Day 60

Im pretty aggravated this morning. I was going to get into the tent and take pictures last night like I said I would, so I got the camera out, turned it on, and laid it on the desk so I could unzip the tent. Well, when I did that, my butt swept the camera off into the floor and broke the lens. :( So I was not able to take pictures last night. Ill take some tonight, but now Ill have to use the phone instead. My daughter didnt show me that she was that upset about me breaking her camera, but I feel terrible about it. It was her Christmas present this last year. Grrr. Now I have to see how much to repair it. *fusses*

Okay, done whining.

The girls are doing lovely. Thelma has a few branches that are breaking away from the rest and shooting up to the light. From the side, I can see the flowers filling out along the stems, which is pretty exciting for me. Im almost letting myself believe I might actually have a harvest in a few weeks time. haha You can tell by looking at her that her focus has shifted from leaf development, which she excels at, to flower fattening. I cant wait. :)

Louise is doing okay. None of her other leaves are browning, so I guess she is managing to get over it on her own. Tomorrow night is feeding day. I will give Louise only PH'd water with molasses and Thelma will get her full menu of nutrients and molasses.

Thats all for this update. Me and my cannafamily wish you the best Sunday possible. Bye yall. :blushsmile:

Thelma and Louise - Day 60

Im pretty aggravated this morning. I was going to get into the tent and take pictures last night like I said I would, so I got the camera out, turned it on, and laid it on the desk so I could unzip the tent. Well, when I did that, my butt swept the camera off into the floor and broke the lens. :( So I was not able to take pictures last night. Ill take some tonight, but now Ill have to use the phone instead. My daughter didnt show me that she was that upset about me breaking her camera, but I feel terrible about it. It was her Christmas present this last year. Grrr. Now I have to see how much to repair it. *fusses*

Okay, done whining.

The girls are doing lovely. Thelma has a few branches that are breaking away from the rest and shooting up to the light. From the side, I can see the flowers filling out along the stems, which is pretty exciting for me. Im almost letting myself believe I might actually have a harvest in a few weeks time. haha You can tell by looking at her that her focus has shifted from leaf development, which she excels at, to flower fattening. I cant wait. :)

Louise is doing okay. None of her other leaves are browning, so I guess she is managing to get over it on her own. Tomorrow night is feeding day. I will give Louise only PH'd water with molasses and Thelma will get her full menu of nutrients and molasses.

Thats all for this update. Me and my cannafamily wish you the best Sunday possible. Bye yall. :blushsmile:

I know the feeling. My first and most recent harvest was last august. My second plants are putting on buds. It is awesome to realize I will actually have a harvest time of trimming, washing, and curing buds.

sux you broke your camera!! i would get killed if i broke mine lol its the upstairs neighbors

Thelma and Louise-Day 61

Hi 420 friendlies. :blushsmile:

My camera is still broke. *pouts* I did take a few pics with the phone and now remember why I stopped using it. It takes terrible, blurry pictures, but we will just have to muddle through.

Thelma is not happy today. I think I let her reservoir get too dry, she looks a bit shriveled and anti-social. I gave her 2 liters of water in her SWICK and tomorrow night she gets fed. She is still 17" tall. I dont know if the lack of upward movement means shes done stretching or if shes in a snit still about the water. I reckon shell tell me one way or the other in the next couple of days.

thelma6071.jpg

Louise is looking a bit perkier. Shes got nice green leafy stems, though there are only 4 of them. I dont know what she will do in flower, but she has that "Im about to bloom, Mom" look to her. Im looking for pistils, but so far I dont see any. She is now on 12/12 so it shouldnt be too long now. She got nothing today, except some love and conversation. Im waiting for the day they talk back to me. :thedoubletake:

louise6071.jpg

Here is the two of them together.

thelmalouise6071.jpg

I hope yall have a great day coming up. :blushsmile:

image18992.jpg

Just wanted to let you see her potential. Keeping in mind I grow in this incredible LOS of course, but this is where Thelma is headed. You are going to be very happy with this plant.

Nice to see the two sisters starting their flower dance. Thelma leading when they dance, of course :loopy:

I was just inspecting Mizz Louise and Im really quite sure I found tiny pistils on the 2 arms I looked at. They are super little yet and no hope of capturing a picture of them with my pathetic camera for pictures, so yall will just have to take my word for it. lol Its easier to find them when you know where to look. haha

Back
Top Bottom