Sorenna's - 2015 - Strawberry Blue Reveg in Soil under Mars LED

UPDATE: Louise - Day 64 total - Day 24 flower

Hello everyone. :blushsmile: I hope you are doing well.

Louise is doing great. I think she is chunking up a little bit in the flower department. Me likey. :)

louise10021.jpg

Tonight after lights on I prepared her half a gallon of food. It contained: 1/8 tsp. of Grow Big, 3/4 tsp of Big Bloom, 1/2 tsp of Tiger Bloom and a few drops of molasses. Next feeding I will drop the Grow Big entirely and see how she does. Ill top her SWICK in a couple days. It seems pretty saturated yet.

Im really thinking she is going to do well this time. She has so many flowers bursting, I love how she has blooms all the way down every stem. Definitely will blow last harvest of her out of the water. I cant complain. :)

louise10022.jpg

louise10023.jpg

I liked that one so much, I took it again.
louise10025.jpg

louise10024.jpg

Shes not even by any stretch of the imagination, but I think she is getting plenty of light inside. Shes not stuffed with leaves.

Anyway, thats our update. Hope yall have a great day, or night. :blushsmile:

Thanks, Db003. :blushsmile:

Photo Session: Louise, Strawberry Blue

louise10031.jpg

louise10036.jpg

louise10035.jpg

louise10034.jpg

louise10033.jpg

louise10032.jpg

louise10037.jpg

Christmas card shots? LOL!

I have enough for Thanksgiving and Easter and all my birthdays too.

This is my first time doing a re-veg, but from what Ive read you can do it more than once.

Might want to hide your eyes...

Louise is streaking through...!
louise10041.jpg

As you can see she gets playful and frisky when she is well fed and watered. lol

UPDATE: Louise ~ Day 68 Total ~ Day 28 Flower

Hi yall. :blushsmile:

Louise is doing fine. I just gave her some water in her SWICK pan this evening. Other than that, Ive done nothing except admire her. She is about to the point where I chopped her last time. Still 4 more weeks to go, at least. Exciting. I cant wait to see how she turns out. Wont be too incredibly long now.

louise10055.jpg

louise10054.jpg

louise10053.jpg

louise10052.jpg

louise10051.jpg

See ya 'round!

Now Sorrena you know I love you but we've talked about this. You have to throw me some white light pics in the mix. LOL...

lol...sorry.

Tomorrow. I promise. I have to steal a CFL from somewhere and then Ill take some pics with greenery instead of pinkery.

Now she'll start to frost up Sorenna, Ooooo..... :laughtwo: Incredible how different she looks every day. She's huge now and still a month. Bigger, thicker, frontier buds. :slide: :slide:

You can even stick a regular light bulb in there fore a minute while you take pics.

lol...sorry.

Tomorrow. I promise. I have to steal a CFL from somewhere and then Ill take some pics with greenery instead of pinkery.
Isn't today tomorrow Sorrena? Where art thou? A promise is a promise. Don't force me to come out there and snap them myself! LOL...
Who loves you baby... :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom