My Mystery Indica Reveg

Hey Green what scope did you get for photos?

Been thinking about getting one myself. I've got a jeweler's loupe, but i find it hard to use.

I keep seeing reasonably priced ones for Iphones, but haven't got the cash for an Iphone to go with it :cheesygrinsmiley:. Not that I'd really want one.

I too prefer more amber, find it more calming.

:Namaste:

I got this one online for about 8 euros.
Apexel Universal Clip 100X Zoom Pocket Microscope Micro Lens with LED and Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4/3/2/iPhone 6/5/5S/4/5C/LG

This one basically fits any smart phone. I don't own a smart phone either and probably won't do so in this lifetime. The camera I have been using is someone else's smart phone and I just email the pics to myself through my secure email account.

My preference for milky triches and sativas is because of the creativity explosion that accompanies the smoke and I can then channel that into some constructive output.

So, it's day 50 since flip. The trichomes are increasingly turning milky and the smell is increasing and becoming sweeter. However, I have noticed a couple of new pistils appearing on the the top of the tallest buds, which leads me to believe it could be the start of foxtailing, so have lifted the lights back up to 18 inches as a preventative measure. That being said, there do appear to be some new pistils in lower buds as well. Oh well, better to be safe than sorry.

I wonder if the premature browning of the pistils could have been the result of the fan blasting across the canopy as I did have it set high when it was colder and the humidity higher.

The new scope I bought is not very easy to use and I struggle to even see the triches clearly with it, let alone photograph them. I did take some other pics, but the camera battery died so they'll have to wait for another time for me to upload them.

I intend to flush a minimum of 1 week or even more depending on the triches. I'll start the flush Sunday and take it from there. I figure she's not going to fatten up much more so it shouldn't matter that she has clean water.

Hey Pine nut

I've got the scope sussed now and it gives some incredible close ups! I've yet to fiddle around further with the camera and scope together, but will probably do so later this evening as she doesn't wake up until late, either way I'll upload some new pics tonight.

So, as promised, some new pics.
As usual, they are not the best, but I didn't manage to get a couple using the scope.

Do you know how difficult it is to hold the camera steady with one hand, focus the scope with the other and take a pic with that hand as well? It's slightly more difficult than running from Perth to Sydney in one afternoon.

Now this one doesn't really show the trichomes but wth.

IMG_20170205_225120.jpg

IMG_20170205_225441.jpg

IMG_20170131_231118.jpg

IMG_20170205_224620.jpg

IMG_20170131_231132.jpg

IMG_20170205_2245031.jpg

IMG_20170205_224352.jpg

Back
Top Bottom