Sorenna's - 2015 - Strawberry Blue Reveg in Soil under Mars LED

I have a question for yall.

In this picture...
louise10103.jpg

...the main focus is the twin little buds that I thought looked so cute and were lower on the plant. My question regards a little nubbin thingy that looks sort of like a birds head with a beak and two little orange strands sticking out of it in the node above the twin buds. Do you see it? Do you know what it is? These things are all over the plant at like every node and I dont recall seeing them before.

No, I dont. But later when the lights come on..Ill take pictures of several of her nodes. So we can see what is elsewhere too.

Whatever it is, it has trichomes all over it.

It's actually quite gorgeous. Yes trichomes....maybe it's some type of super miniature bud...

Yeah. I didnt notice it at first, but I have a habit of looking at the pictures over and over. I saw it and wondered what it was. I thought it was a calyx, and maybe it is, but it looks strange.

Thank you for blowing that up, btw. That was nice of you. I was gonna do and then I was like.. nah. lol

It's actually quite gorgeous. Yes trichomes....maybe it's some type of super miniature bud...

Trichomes are good. I was wondering if they weren't fan leaves being rolled up by a worm.
If it were me, I would pick and dissect one right away.

Yeah. I didnt notice it at first, but I have a habit of looking at the pictures over and over. I saw it and wondered what it was. I thought it was a calyx, and maybe it is, but it looks strange.

Thank you for blowing that up, btw. That was nice of you. I was gonna do and then I was like.. nah. lol

I didn't need to blow it up. I am on a tablet and just did a two finger swipe :) But yeah, It was pretty magic of Jim to do that :thumb:

Okay, here are some more. I find these at every node, sometimes one, sometimes 2.

louise10114.jpg

louise10113.jpg

louise10112.jpg

louise10111.jpg

Let me ask her if she minds if I do that.

Okay.. I asked her. lol Sorry, I did it hours ago and forgot to write it here.

I posted the pictures on SweetSue's thread (Thank you, SweetSue) and the unchallenged answer was that they are the original calyxs or the first preflowers. They swell as the buds do. Also, if they were to be pollenated, they would become the seed pods. TheCelt provided the answer. :blushsmile:

UPDATE: Louise Day 74 ~ Day 34 Flower

Evenin'. :blushsmile:

Miz Louise is doing fine as frog hair. She seems to just be basking in the "sunshine" and taking it all in, which in turn is making her fat! hehe Didnt really do anything inside the tent today besides open it and admire her. Her pot is a bit heavy yet, so a couple more days before her next feeding.

louise10115.jpg

louise10117.jpg

louise10118.jpg

louise10119.jpg

louise101110.jpg

louise10116.jpg

I hope yall have a good one! Toodles!~

I like her too. That particular pictures is my view from my desk chair when the tent is open. :)

Psh.. I do not share well. lol I have one person who is getting a bud and thats it.

Thank you, Shadowmoses. :) Believe you me, I am counting down the weeks.

Psh.. I do not share well. lol I have one person who is getting a bud and thats it.

Thank you, Shadowmoses. :) Believe you me, I am counting down the weeks.

This is why I was encouraging you to add a simple vegging shelf in a room outside your tent.
With a single CFL light and no screen/whatever screen makes your life comfortable, you could be harvesting half your tent space every 5 weeks.

I know, I'm a nag. :love: You have to do what is comfortable and works for you. :love:

Yes, I know. Id love to do it, I really would. My house is super small. I mean I had to take out my dresser just to put in the tent. I already dont know how the plants are going to react during the colder months when I drag out the heater. It gets cold in here, even when its not that cold outside. I dont know if its going to be warm enough inside the tent.

But, having said all that, Im still thinking of converting the cabinet in my desk. I was at a friends house yesterday and he had a bunch of stuff he had picked up from somewhere and one of the things was a good size piece of some silver stuff. I decided it would not be big enough, but Im still working it in my lil pea brain. Just sitting here, I had another stellar idea. I have a corner bookshelf that is so tall it barely fits under my ceiling AND even better than that, it has like 6 removeable/adjustable shelves, but it has no door. I believe it will fit in my room, because it wont take up that much floor space, just wall space. :) Though, He-Who-Also-Lives-Here might object to another item in our bedroom. Well, see. Im still working on it.

Im doing autos next run, so that means it wont take as long. I was reading Atrain's thread yesterday and I wonder how my THC Bombs would do with his methods. Could you imagine if Atrain had had Thelma? She would have been tree probably. lol I even have their names picked out. :)

Yes, I know. Id love to do it, I really would. My house is super small. I mean I had to take out my dresser just to put in the tent. I already dont know how the plants are going to react during the colder months when I drag out the heater. It gets cold in here, even when its not that cold outside. I dont know if its going to be warm enough inside the tent.

But, having said all that, Im still thinking of converting the cabinet in my desk. I was at a friends house yesterday and he had a bunch of stuff he had picked up from somewhere and one of the things was a good size piece of some silver stuff. I decided it would not be big enough, but Im still working it in my lil pea brain. Just sitting here, I had another stellar idea. I have a corner bookshelf that is so tall it barely fits under my ceiling AND even better than that, it has like 6 removeable/adjustable shelves, but it has no door. I believe it will fit in my room, because it wont take up that much floor space, just wall space. :) Though, He-Who-Also-Lives-Here might object to another item in our bedroom. Well, see. Im still working on it.

Im doing autos next run, so that means it wont take as long. I was reading Atrain's thread yesterday and I wonder how my THC Bombs would do with his methods. Could you imagine if Atrain had had Thelma? She would have been tree probably. lol I even have their names picked out. :)

You should have fun doing autos again . No need to wait to start one or two, is there?

Yes, I have a need to wait. I want to grow them under 18/6 during their entire lifetime. If I start them now, they will be under 12/12. In my original grow I wanted to do 2 autos, but one turned out to be a photo, so I had to put my auto under flipped lighting as well.

And I still need to get some soil. I cannot make up my mind what I want to use. I want to use DocBud's High Brix, but it is a bit out of my financial reach at the moment. So, Im thinking either Pro Mix or Roots Organic. Im currently taking opinions on those, btw. :) Im researching and choosing while Louise is finishing up.

Back
Top Bottom