Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

got 3 and half o from the re veg and the lucky pants flower , lots of pop corn also

im sure this baby is done . . looks like its almost the end of the road , i did pollinate a bud site or two because these strawberry blues behave well

P10802251.JPG
P1080226.JPG
P1080227.JPG
P1080229.JPG
P1080228.JPG

well today was dee day for the strawberry blue , honestly she was a great plant to work with , so glad i took a clone off her so i can try get seeds. she behaved well and never stressed me once even though i stressed her to the hilt .. thanks to medfarmer for showig me the ropes here also . mainlining is well worth it :thumb:
even in harvest she give me so much excitement , the smell was absolutely beautiful , had a puff of a bud i took off the other day and it was awesome , really smooth and helped me relax for bed time .
I also chopped the 12/12 from seed first picture , the hardest bud ever . cant wait to smoke it
P1080236.JPG

P1080237.JPG
P1080238.JPG
P1080239.JPG
P1080241.JPG
P1080242.JPG
P1080243.JPG

Nice! Congratulations!

:party:

Congrats Nutty, nutty nutes, nutty light changers and nutty scales to boot lol. All the best and I'll be looking into that Strawberry Blue, God knows I need an easy strain to play with. All the best :thumb:

Mmmmmm. Can i pop over for a coffee and a big phat one?! Sb is great to smoke, just be prepared to wipe the tears away from your eyes when the giggles set in from absolutely nothing. God knows how many times i burst out into fits of laughter while having a conversation with my friends while smoking this. It also nice to enjoy a bevvy or two without feelng totally zonked and it great for the bedroom if you catch my drift. Would love time and space to mainline but dont have either. Also while reading some of the earlier posts i got lost as to how it gets done. Perhapw when i retire and the kids move out i can try it.

Here is my first ever mainlined plant not very big.kept her in a small pot for veg.topped 4 times so 8 colas and supercropped a few branches for bigger buds.repotted her begining of flower into multipurpose wilkos compost .quid a bag lol.so did it so roots had room to play with in flower.gave her abit of this and abit of that and she is loving life looks super healthy and the buds are rock hard and very frosty here she is.nutty mate how much do u expect to yield of a mainlined plant lol im thinking not alot ha ha:)
DSC_13505.JPG
DSC_13534.JPG
DSC_13543.JPG

Back
Top Bottom