Sorenna's - 2015 - Strawberry Blue Reveg in Soil under Mars LED

UPDATE: Louise ~ Day 68 Total ~ Day 28 Flower

Hi yall. :blushsmile:

Louise is doing fine. I just gave her some water in her SWICK pan this evening. Other than that, Ive done nothing except admire her. She is about to the point where I chopped her last time. Still 4 more weeks to go, at least. Exciting. I cant wait to see how she turns out. Wont be too incredibly long now.

louise10055.jpg

louise10054.jpg

louise10053.jpg

louise10052.jpg

louise10051.jpg

See ya 'round!

I sure would love to see this girl in POTM. My gosh woman! You have a way with the camera. Those pictures are eloquent and crisp. Better then my wedding photos.

That top photo just tickles me :battingeyelashes::dreamy:

Isn't today tomorrow Sorrena? Where art thou? A promise is a promise. Don't force me to come out there and snap them myself! LOL...
Who loves you baby... :circle-of-love:

:rofl:

Isn't today tomorrow Sorrena? Where art thou? A promise is a promise. Don't force me to come out there and snap them myself! LOL...
Who loves you baby... :circle-of-love:

lol..well, lights dont come on until 8pm central time, which was just one minute ago, so it wasnt possible before then. I keep my promises and will have pics up this evening. :)

It tickles me that Im not the only one chomping at the bit to see her during her 12 hour sleep. :)

Me too! Me too!! :yahoo:

As promised... :blushsmile:

Louise, Strawberry Blue, Day 29 of flower
louise10062.jpg

louise10061.jpg

louise10065.jpg

louise10063.jpg

louise10064.jpg

Oh my goodness Sorenna, she's gorgeous.

:) Thanks, BAR!

I sure would love to see this girl in POTM. My gosh woman! You have a way with the camera. Those pictures are eloquent and crisp. Better then my wedding photos.

That top photo just tickles me :battingeyelashes::dreamy:

:rofl:

Thank you, Pigeons! Im having so much fun with her. And yes, with the camera, too. haha.

:) Thanks, Radogast!

Such a startling difference with the light change!!!! Good grief Sorenna, you took us all by surprise! She's so much more than she appeared under the pink sun.

Damn girl, pat yourself on the back. I'm so excited for you. :laughtwo:

Dance with me. The dance of joy.

:slide: :slide:

Whew!!! Take a break!

:passitleft:

Such a startling difference with the light change!!!! Good grief Sorenna, you took us all by surprise! She's so much more than she appeared under the pink sun.

Damn girl, pat yourself on the back. I'm so excited for you. :laughtwo:

Dance with me. The dance of joy.

:slide: :slide:

Whew!!! Take a break!

:passitleft:

Thanks, SweetSue. I have to be honest, when I took those photos it hadnt yet dawned on me that her flowers have chunked up a good deal in the preceding couple of days. When I saw them full size on my pc, I was a little shocked myself. lol I hadnt realized that her flowers became buds covering the stem between nodes. She did not do that last time. :) Her frost is getting thicker, too.

I can say already, without a doubt, barring a major catastrophe, she will triple her output from last time. She will also be more potent. I taste tested a single popcorn bud that I left at the bottom for just that purpose this evening. It was awesome! And the best part is that in 5 weeks, shell be way more awesome.

*happy dances*

UPDATE: Louise ~ Day 71 ~ Day 31 flower

Hi yall.

Louise is doing pretty good. Shes pretty much just eating and getting fat. hehe I fed her last night again. I went ahead and gave her a little bit of Grow Big again because she still has some lingering yellowing of the lower leaves. I know thats normal, but I think its still early for me not to at least notice it. Nothing big, just a couple of leaves very low turning yellow.

Anyway, here she is this evening.

From the peephole on the side
louise10092.jpg

louise10091.jpg

louise10093.jpg

louise10094.jpg

I think this one is the "main" cola. Eventho, I dont think she really has a main one. A great deal of it grew from the same node.
louise10095.jpg

Yall have a good one. :blushsmile:

She's gonna make you proud mama. :laughtwo:

She already has. :blushsmile:

UPDATE: Louise ~ Day 71 ~ Day 31 flower

Hi yall.
louise10091.jpg

Louise reveg is working magnificently. 40 days to flower and some really fine budwork as she nears the halfway point of flowering. I'd love to have a girl this nice in my flower room. She is growing better than any of mine have ever grown. Since my reveg failed to thrive, I am counting on you to do your's right :)

How long does your seed breeder suggest for a flowering time?

Congratulations on a great grow so far!

Thanks, Radogast, for your compliments. :) Breeder lists flowering time as 8-9 weeks. If she ripens in this time frame, she should be ready for harvest about the middle of November, the 11th is her "due date". hehe Figured at 9 weeks, but I realize it could go longer.

Im sad that your reveg didnt go anywhere. :( I hope youll try again. My experience with it has been positive. She has surpassed my expectations and I am tickled pink. I hope to do it again in future grows.

:blushsmile:

UPDATE: Louise ~ Day 72 ~ Day 32 Flower

Hi guys. :blushsmile:

Not doing a thing in the tent today, but Louise coaxed me into taking one picture, and then another, and then another. lol

Louise, Strawberry Blue
louise10101.jpg

louise10102.jpg

louise10103.jpg

UPDATE: Louise ~ Day 72 ~ Day 32 Flower

Hi guys. :blushsmile:

Not doing a thing in the tent today, but Louise coaxed me into taking one picture, and then another, and then another. lol

Louise, Strawberry Blue
louise10101.jpg

Excuse me teacher, I have a question.

What is the black fan object in the back of this picture? A ceramic heater? A dehumidifier?

I LOVE how the pistils look like pink sea anemone arms :circle-of-love:

Excuse me teacher, I have a question.

What is the black fan object in the back of this picture? A ceramic heater? A dehumidifier?

I LOVE how the pistils look like pink sea anemone arms :circle-of-love:

Its just a simple window fan. It has 3 fans in it but only one works. I needed a fan in there and that was the only I had. The fan is useable either vertically or horizonally so I set it up vertically so the one fan that works would be on the bottom and placed it in the tent in front of a flap that opens and closes. I pulled the vent flap up and put the fan in front of it so I could get air flowing through there. When the lights are on I also open a vent hole up high and on the opposite side of the tent, the same one I used as a "peephole" to take some of her pictures coincidentally, so that air will circulate in there. The peephole is closed up at lights off.

Back
Top Bottom