Zombie Goat - The Re-Vegging 2015

Co looking good! What about that rain these past couple days? I work outside sometimes and like two days ago it really poured! Was told by some locals this weather is unique to this area? Like.. its dry a lot. Wish you the best def. subbed!

The weather is mostly dry with afternoon storms that drop rain for 30 minutes and then move on. As long as they don't produce hail, there is no problem. I hope this pattern lasts through the summer as I will be away again next month and don't want to worry about water.

I'm outside of the Springs right now. Awesome weather mostly.
Glad the Goat didn't get any hail last week. I finally got some GG beans. Got some Flo, Strawberry Turbo, Bruce Banner #3, Durango Kush & a few others while I'm here.

I'm outside of the Springs right now. Awesome weather mostly.
Glad the Goat didn't get any hail last week. I finally got some GG beans. Got some Flo, Strawberry Turbo, Bruce Banner #3, Durango Kush & a few others while I'm here.

The weather has been great so far this year without being too hot and afternoon rain. The goat is going to be a monster, she's green and happy and I love the carefree experience of growing outdoors. The utility bill came today and it was a pleasure at how low it is.

Subbed! Wow, what a transformation, this is so cool! Ya the weather in the springs has been awesome for outdoor grows. Expect afternoon showers the rest of this week as well. Sucks when I keep the top off the Jeep all summer though lol.

Looking good!

hi all , ill tag along and watch the reveg, looking good so far. Is that 100% perlite what do u do about the rain flushing out nutes and mucking up the ph?

No, I put a topping of perlite, it seems to keep the bugs out. The soil is about a 40% perlite blend containing micros and amendments to maintain consistent PH and provide nutrients as needed.

Subbed! Wow, what a transformation, this is so cool! Ya the weather in the springs has been awesome for outdoor grows. Expect afternoon showers the rest of this week as well. Sucks when I keep the top off the Jeep all summer though lol.

Looking good!

Since the weather has taken care of watering, I have had very little to do. The branches are all stretching for the sun and look happy and green.

Day 45

She's looking good, haven't watered since before the 4th.

reveg81.JPG

reveg91.JPG

Day 60

All the old and funky growth is brown and falling off, new growth all over looks nice and green. If this was indoors, I would be thinking about flipping, but since we're outside, we have to let nature take it's course.

reveg131.JPG

Watch it explode in growth. This will be exciting. Well, it was exciting all along. I love when they decide to stop being all wonky and become a decent-looking pot plant again.

Now I'm really inspired. Pigeons lit that flame under me with his reveg and I got excited when I realized I had a prime candidate for trying. Now you've solidified the desire.

It's been awhile, but I am happy to say the Goat is still doing great. I have been gone for a couple weeks so she has had to fend for herself, but she made it like a champ and looks fantastic.

Day 70

This is the when I left and this is what she looked like

reveg151.JPG

Day 85

This is when I came back, lots of growth and starting to flower. Just went under 13 hours of light on the 1st.

reveg161.JPG

reveg171.JPG

Back
Top Bottom