Auto Jack 2: A Re-Veg Story

Post-harvest Day 70
(10 weeks)

A view into the greenhouse

To me, she looks a little like a rabbit..

The seedling is showing nice growth 2 days after the topping. :yummy:

Thanks for stopping by! :passitleft:

They’re probably about the same size. The hempy has reached the top of a smaller cage (~3.5 ft) and has grown up to about a foot higher. The soil has reached the coil that is about a foot below the top of a larger (taller and wider) cage.

I don’t have the palate to tell a difference between hempy (with O+) and LOS, but the taste of both is extraordinary!
:passitleft:

Absolutely hempy! If it’s lazy enough for @Tead..

Fewer bugs (had to make sure I recovered the wet surface of the soil every time I fertigated), holds water in the reservoir so I don’t have to water every day (like the soil),
and with the O+..
so lazy!

Welcome Penny! Glad to have ya join in!

Yeah, yet another possible reason to love Autos. I didn’t try to clone this plant, but I have 2 more seeds of this particular Auto JH that I can try to re-veg - just in case it’s a genetic anomaly, and not the result of a specific post-harvest treatment. Obviously, I am hoping for the latter.

Outdoor Photo Session!

It’s been a week since topping the youngster

A little ladybug action

Miss Ka2 is getting lanky. Time to get bent.

Thanks for stopping by! :surf:

Post-harvest day 80
(photos are from yesterday)

Still plenty of new white pistils

And the Auto K has 6 nice tips working upward 5 days after the faux-cropping. It’s a pretty spindly plant sharing space with another larger plant, albeit in a hempy. So I think I’ll let it concentrate on just a few colas. More of a novelty than any serious attempt at yield. :yummy:

Thanks for stopping by! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom