Auto Jack 2: A Re-Veg Story

Hiya FelipeBlue,

You have a great journal there! I'm very pleased to know an auto can be revegged. I have a couple going, so will give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration. Great job.

Hiya FelipeBlue,

You have a great journal there! I'm very pleased to know an auto can be revegged. I have a couple going, so will give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration. Great job.

Welcome Bode! Thanks for the Kind words! :Namaste:

mr.Blu I think your fan club ( all of us ) can't wait for the 3rd season installment coming soon @Sacrebleu studio.....

Hiya Smeegol! I also am eagerly interested in whether more re-veg is in her future, but we have to get to the end of this season first! :D :Namaste:

Do you know if anyone else in the group is trying an Auto re-veg?
:passitleft:

Well, with all this breathless anticipation...:slide:

Post-harvest Day 51
Outdoor photo shoot

Thanks for visiting! :welcome:

Hiya FelipeBlue,

Looking great. Amazing, Question: How does the timeline of pistils showing up compare to the first time around. Size, also? Getting more interesting.

Question: How does the timeline of pistils showing up compare to the first time around. Size, also? Getting more interesting.

Jackie 1 showed first pistils on day 20, but the stacking didn’t look this developed until around day 52-55 (after stretch).

I wonder if the trichome production will be as good as the first go round. I also wonder if the second time through it's more likely to hermie from the stess of the second flowering.

A few of the questions we will explore together. :Namaste:

Hiya FelipeBlue,

I think she looks great just because she's revegged! Recycling is great. Your idea and execution is great!

Hiya FelipeBlue,

I think she looks great just because she's revegged! Recycling is great. Your idea and execution is great!

Thanks Bode! I decided to let her go au naturel. Here’s a few pics from Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom