Auto Jack 2: A Re-Veg Story

Be careful using spinosad outdoors. Bees are mortally sensitive to it. :rip:

They normally wouldn’t be poking around a non-flowering plant, but might be in the drift zone if applied in windy conditions. :Namaste:

High Phatcat! :passitleft:

Wow, read the whole thing! Thanks for your interest! :high-five:

Yeah, looks like I forgot to provide that info in the end. So let’s do the numbers:

Auto Kryptonite - 70g or 2.45 oz
Auto Jack Herer (1) - 91g or 3.2 oz

Total - 161g or 5.65 oz

And counting...:surf:

Still no opening date on your pumice quarry?

Nah, compliance with the Health & Safety requirements would have been too costly!
Besides, I’ve moved on to perlite, and recycling plants. :ganjamon:

Post-harvest day 42

Hempy moving day

Skinned off fabric pot (love them!), which pulled enough of the rootmass off for it to fit into a 5 gallon bucket, taped to block light, 3/8” hole 2” up from bottom
(provides 2.1L reservoir).
Added 8L of rinsed perlite, re-rinsed with pH 5.8 water (with added Ca/Mg since my water is so soft), and placed her on top of the perlite. After fertigating with first use of new dry nutes, topped with recycled pumice and back in the greenhouse.

Thanks for stopping by! :passitleft:

Cuz of u i will reveg my purple auto to amazing to lose lol just started showing her tru colers today

Post-harvest day 44
Hempy day 3

Definitely in flower again, so that seems to settle the question of whether she still has her Auto power

Thanks for stopping by! :passitleft:

Post-harvest Day 47
(Scorched Earth Day 1)

A bit warm in the greenhouse today (high of 110F), but her roots are nice and cool. This plant is a real trooper! (She better be, because SE Day 2 is supposed to be even hotter.) You might also spot a few troopers with red and black armor. They are doing clean up. :yummy: Then they will probably join their friends on the tomatoes. They were a frickin’ smorgasbord. :eek:

Making me reconsider the wisdom of having them in the same space as my Jackie(2).

:green_heart: In case you’re wondering, ladybugs are not adversely affected by spinosad residue or metabolites in their prey. :cool::ganjamon:

Thanks for stopping by!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom