Pigeons420's Re-Veg/Re-Generation of The Hog

Nature is pretty damn cool. I get laughed at all the time for drinking a cup of coffee in the morning on the back porch watching birds and stuff but it's just something to look at and really appreciate how in tune nature is as a whole. On the flip side, it's almost depressing realizing that nature would run it's course without mankind being involved, yet, we're here doing our thing while they do their thing. :laughtwo:

I do the same thing Daddio. I drink my coffee in my underwear on the front step hahaha. I'm one of "those" guys. Lol. As member of a community we become so sheltered from the things around us. I loved living in the country when I was young. Could definitely do it again.

Oh so beautiful!!!

I hope you all are feeling loved and appreciated today!!

The Hog is amazing. And oh so beautiful!! Haha I'm overwhelmingly excited to open the grow room door everyday. She's coming along so nicely. I could ask for a better plant.

With that said, I can tell that my canopy isn't as even has it could be. I'm sure this is going to be problematic as time goes forward. But I'll consider it a learning experience.

Thanks everyone! Love you all!

image24711.jpg
image24712.jpg
image24713.jpg
r
image24709.jpg

Pigeons420 , Its lookng great man but is that a ballast on the FLOOR?!?! If it is man please get that above any water that could be in your room. Huge safety hazard! Safety first! Electrical always above anything that has water.

I do the same thing Daddio. I drink my coffee in my underwear on the front step hahaha. I'm one of "those" guys. Lol. As member of a community we become so sheltered from the things around us. I loved living in the country when I was young. Could definitely do it again.

Don't get Daddio going on the underwear bro, he'll want pictures of that,,,

Pigeon you're full of it mate, this thing looks amazing! Hardly uneven. And look at the fullness of your canopy! Very nice looking scrog. Makes me wish that I wouldn't of put 6 under mine :/

Well thanks a lot for that Holmes! You brought a smile to my face with your kind words.

This is my first SCROG and it really happened by accident... This was my first time doing a reveg and I didn't know how it was going to go.

I've done a lot of reading in this magazine and I've seen some amazing (and I mean AMAZING) SCROGs. So when I compare mine to others it looks a little weak. Or as I said in your journal, uneven and demented. Lol.

Yours looks great so far! And it's only going to get better!!

The hardest part I found was trying to control the stretch of the plant shortly after my 12/12 switch. And I could no longer tuck because the stems became so strong and stiff. So, I don't know how it's all suppose to work out. I'm just hanging on by the seat of my pants. Haha :rofl:

Thanks a lot for stopping in Phantom. It's a true pleasure having you here.

Thanks Clouds!!!! Means a lot coming from you!

I'm certainly thankful for everything this girl does for me. She just keeps on giving. And doesn't look to be slowing down.

This is week 3 of flower and everything looks like it's right on schedule.

Well another week is upon us and things are looking great!! Buds are coming in nicely and I even see some trichomes!!! What a great thing to discover!! It's gotten to the point when I open up the grow room door, it smells delightfully awful. Lol reminds me of the days when I use to play hockey as a kid. After a game when the place smelled like sweaty hockey gear. The smell was awful. However it was always a reminder that when we work hard. We sweat even more. As part of the working class, sweat has a feel of accomplishment and dedication.
Kind of the same thing occurs when I open the door to a warm muggy and marijuana filled room haha. Anyways.

Here she is. Week 3
image24980.jpg
image24981.jpg
image24982.jpg

Your type of person the reason I am disliking this site. You overlook science that has been proven time and time again, by doing side-by-side comparisons in your backyard/garage/basement. you need to grow in a highly monitored laboratory environment to prove anything. I doubt you have, or else you would have mentioned doing so.

Just learn the biology of plants, and you'll change your mind. Don't understand it? Then I'd suggest don't spew crap and confuse people.

Hunter is correct here. I've done many side by sides. However co2 I only use in flower. In veg the overhead isn't worth it

Hunter is correct here. I've done many side by sides. However co2 I only use in flower. In veg the overhead isn't worth it

Thanks for backing me up Dutty.

Pigeons, Shes looking beautiful!!! Im very familiar with that musky dank odor you speak of :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Hunter!

It's suck a glorious smell. It's to bad it didn't smell as pleasant as the final product, the whole time. Haha.

They say that the smell of cannabis has therapeutic properties, and to this I agree. But right now she just brings tears to my eyes :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom