Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Always a pleasure to see you Iwltfum!!! Sure has been awhile. I've been great. Incredibly busy but great. I hope the same for you!!

I hope to had a journal running in the next week or so. I just don't know yet. Need a few extra minutes in the day haha.

Good to see you, Holmes!

:high-five:

miss seeing pidgeon poop in my garden

:popcorn: WOW, I am sooooo late! I did bring popcorn. Lots going on here...I got big (for me) once. I have scaled it down a bunch! Good looking grow, but where are the pigeons? :rofl:
HOZ

logo8.gif

What's up Pigeons! Hope you've been well man. Sad to see that I missed out on so much journaling, but life has kept me busy. Hoping to make more regular appearances on here during this growing season. I doubt I'll be able to start a journal, but I'll certainly be following your new one so keep me updated friend!

:blunt::roorrip: Cheers

So good to see you! :hug: I was just wondering when we'd see your avatar again. :yahoo:

Good morning Pigeons. :love: :hug: :love: Just swinging through to say a hearty hello. I'll catch you later. I was on my way somewhere else but your shimmer caught my eye. MUAH!!!

:love::hug::love:

MUAH!!

I love that this journal keeps trickling page by page. :love: The mods are gonna move this back to active journals. :rofl:

:hug:

Glad you're here big guy!

Can I introduce you to Lavender? She's red, a Lady Bug and is part of my anti bug enforcement team.

image8886.jpeg
image8887.jpeg
image8888.jpeg

Bless I love them lil critters :love:
I am just off to bed I will certainly be back in the morning Monday comes around again :volcano-smiley:
Beautiful green you have her patrolling :high-five:

Hi Jaga! :ciao:

Always nice to see your face :high-five:

Popping in to say hello, Pidgeons :party:

Hope all is well :Namaste:

All is well!! :party: hope you're well too big guy!

how many ladybugs do you have in there? Do you have to feed them to keep them in the garden?

Hi Em :ciao:

I'm new to the lady bug industry. And it turns out I probably wasn't feeding her enough. She took off the next day and Ihavent seen her since. :scratchinghead:

I will replace her as I more become available. i would like to be considered the Lady Bug Whisperer :rofl:

Hi Em :ciao:

I'm new to the lady bug industry. And it turns out I probably wasn't feeding her enough. She took off the next day and Ihavent seen her since. :scratchinghead:

I will replace her as I more become available. i would like to be considered the Lady Bug Whisperer :rofl:

lol... I had a similar problem last summer. Finding that one side of our house was being invaded by the cute little beetles, we scooped up a bunch of them at took them to the grow room. Whether it was lack of aphids and mites to snack on, or a different taste in music, they all proceeded to either die or fly away. Some wanted to stay in the garden, and chose to just die in place, longingly looking for a mite to eat.

I'm sure there's a science behind it. Or maybe we can provide them with a little bong and keep them interested?:rofl:

Definitely going to try it again though! I need their help!

Hi Golfer!!

Sure is nice to see you around. With weather like this I expected you to be out on the course, so no worries!

Appreciate your friendship big guy!

I have a video journal on the go if you're interested. It's in the signature. Hope to see you there!

:high-five:

Pigeons, thanks so much for this journal! You've inspired me to try growing again. My first try was a huge failure, that was 10 years ago and I haven't tried since. Thanks to this wonderful website and people like you, I think I now have the knowledge for a successful grow.

Back
Top Bottom