Looking For Females With Pigeons420

I just killed six beans in part to what Scarfinger68 said. Good advice,, I'll never forget that lesson. Be careful with those domes.

Good luck buddy, autos are a blast for variety!!

Good day to you all!

It's crazy to see these autos just stretching for the light. The one stretched so much that her top has been fried from the light. So, I'm going to consider her "back built" and hope that she spends her remaining time fattening up the lower buds.

Anesthesia is short and stout. I don't think I'll get much from her. But that's ok. I'm interested in getting a little something for variety then start something new.

Take a look
image23812.jpg
image23814.jpg
image23813.jpg

heya pidge,, looks like a bean stalk,, ha,, wonder if that is an auto trait,, lotto comments i see lead me to think that way maybe. i am germing an auto now,, not supposed to be a tall one,, see soon enough,,,

yours might make a good whip one day,, cheers pidge,,, :Namaste:

Hello all!

Everything is beautiful and deformed here. This tutenkhamon is just unreal. I actually don't mind that she's stretched because now I'm just LST her to explode all her nodes to the light. And it's working great. I'm probably going to have 3 or 4 colas because of this. Haha. What a journey. It's certainly just the most orthodox way of growing a plant. But I'm not looking for sexy :goof::rofl:

image23812.jpg
image23813.jpg
image23814.jpg

This should be interesting to see how she reacts to the LST. You may get more than four colas.

This should be interesting to see how she reacts to the LST. You may get more than four colas.

it'll be good , i use the same technic because normally i grow diff lines from mainly indica to sativa dominant and it work well.
somthimes my garden have a look where was visit a little twister :rofl:
:Namaste:

Update!

Everything is going great with these girls. The LST on the anesthesia is going great. She keeps shooting up more and more. Yay!!

I think I counted that this is week 5 for tutenkhamon and week 6 for anesthesia.

image24211.jpg
image24210.jpg
image24212.jpg
image24209.jpg

Happy Friday!!

Here they are! Just plugging away. I believe I'm only 4-5 weeks away from a harvest on Tutenkhamon. She sure is small I bet she only yields about an ounce. I'm ok with that. Just a little something to add some variety into my collection.

Love you guys!
image24362.jpg
image24363.jpg

image24364.jpg

That's what I'm chasing now Pigeons - the accumulation of a variety of smaller plants, bringing a more diversified menu to the table. Grown under 11/13 photos act like autos and finish quicker, though smaller. But smaller means you can grow more.

Yours are looking sweet.

Variety is good too I agree. Right now I have three kinds and have just built the new cabinet to hold 5. So then I plan to have 5 plants one of each kind for variety.

Variety is great!

But it also can be a little overwhelming. There are so many delicious strains but only enough room for X # in my VEG room.

I hope you have all the room you need :) to keep all the plants you want.

OG, I will someday have the space for a jungle in my house to!! lol

At this time I have 3 in flower and 1 in veg. I could probably fit one more in my veg cabinet. But that's it. (That's it?) wow. When I was a kid I use to dream of being where I am today. Having full control over my medication and the ability to cultivate my own herb! im so thankful and proud of what I've accomplished with my hobby. It's so much more than a hobby. It's a passion.

yay for variety,, i agree totally,, least i guess i do. it's nice to actually know what the strains are,, and even be able to compare one to the other,, so may, head stones, body stones, couch lock, bike lock, creativeside,,, blah blah blah,, all these descriptions mean absolutely nothing,, nothing i say,, if one can't know what they have,, know what it does, and see/smoke for onesself,, i will be there soon,, lemon haze six weeks into flower, delahaze 4 weeks, afghani 4 weeks, white widow 2 weeks,, and one unknown hermie dik plant just done,, soon the good stuff,, oh, and an auto just sprouted

heres wishing all great gardening,, cheers

Another beautiful day in the grow room!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week. It's wednesday! Which means we're almost to Friday!! Haha. Which means nothing to me. I don't live to a regular work schedule.

These girls are looking great! I'm getting closer and closer to another harvest and I am excited!!!

Take a look

I mix the names up all the time on these girls. I know for next time to write the name right on the pot. Because trying to remember is a real pain. I'll have to go back in the journal and get it straight. But here is Tutenkhamon (I think haha)
image24701.jpg
image24702.jpg
image24703.jpg
image24704.jpg

As you can see I took them out of the room for a nice look at them outside the HPS. They look so much different and lush!!!

Anesthesia (she's is so strange looking)
image24705.jpg
image24706.jpg
image24707.jpg

I use a white CFL to take pics usually. Then can just flip off grow lights and use the CFL for pics then flip grow lights back on.
A white CFL in a portable light socket on long cord is great for plant inspections too. Much easier to see colour changes or problems under white light.

Back
Top Bottom