Magnus Grows Black, Original Genetics White, Widows With Remo Nutes

Magnus8

Hello all.

I recently purchases some "Black" Widow seeds from Shantibaba, the original creator of that most famous White Widow plant that we have all heard so much about.

So these Black Widow seeds are really the original genetics for the original White Widow plant that won so many awards.

So here I am, with these original genetics seeds, and I'm going to devote this entire grow journal to just these seeds.

By the way, I bought 30 regular seeds and they threw in a few extras.

I am so damned psyched.

So I started off 3 of my seeds in water the other day, and after being in paper towel in a ziplock bag, they have all developed taproots. I have a photo of two with taproots but I have already planted one of them.

20210106_163207.jpg

So not too exciting, but it's all beginning.

Promix medium.
Light drawing 450w from the wall.
Remo nutes.

All my best,
~Magnus

I’m in for the Black Widow grow show.
I just knew you would show up.
I will subscribe too. Curious to see what you have got there. :peace:
Hey dude! Yes, hop along for the ride! I'm hoping to see rsin like you hear about on the original White Widows. Regardless, they should be a lot of fun...

All my best,
~Magnus

I've been lurking in your other grow journal for a while now waiting on you to start these.

I'm in for the show. :popcorn:
Great, Phantom. Pull up a seat by the wood stove and warm up yet toes. It gets cold up here at times.

Glad to have you@

:ciao: I’m in.
Great to hear! There's still room by the wood stove. I see the icicles are melting off of Penny's nose; that's a good sign.

All my best,
~Magnus

I'm here, too. :popcorn:
Great to have you, HG! You know where to sit. It's always warmer with the fan blowing the heat from the wood stove on ya'll. Just a word of advice. That's usually Greta's spot, but I'm sure she would give it up for you.

Okay, so there is nothing to see yet - and I've got the pic to prove it! Yep. Horrid lighting, I know.

20210108_085207.jpg

See? Nothing growing in those three centre pots. Some clones I'm rooting nearby, but no White Widow plants yet.

All my best,
~Magnus

Here's a purple and blue pic of nothing...enjoy! :laugh:
Thank you for seeing the humour in that. I wasnt sure if anyone would.

As of today, one tiny fragile seedling has popped above the ground, but it's still too small to get a good photo of.

It would look like an empty pot.

All my best,
~Magnus.

:ciao: I brought a load of wood in, I know how old that can get sometimes. :woohoo: Hi Magnus.
Thanks, Dynamo. Just drop it on the woodpile in the corner. I'll straighten it out later. Just have a seat and enjoy!

Hi all. Hope this finds you well.

I finally have something worth recording with my shitty phone camera. So sorry for the wait.

This first grrrl is the youngest. She popped up 3 days later than her two sisters. You can see where the growing medium is hollowed out around her. That's because, finally after 3vdays since the other two had popped I was concerned this little lass might be a breech birth. She obviously needed a cesarean, so I dug gently around the middle of the cup to expose the struggling seedling below. When I could see just her outline in the earth I stopped disturbing the medium. She popped the next day, albeit she seems to be struggling a bit. She might pick up pace. I've seen runts grow strong and healthy with enough food and love. Mind you, those were puppies...

Here she is.
20210114_210153.jpg

These next two grrrls are both doing quite well. They are about 6 days old, I think. But dont quote me tonight. I'm not at my best.
20210114_210233.jpg

20210114_210250.jpg

There you have 'em. First reveal of the new royal triplets.

Looking closely, I think I may begin feeding the two elder sisters some very weak nutes. They are growing in HP Promix. Any thoughts on this, anyone?

20210111_051503.jpg

This last photo is part of the place where I take Greta each morning to run and play with Heidi the Bulldog and Laddie the huge Collie. Every morning. Isnt life better than on the farm?

Cheers, all!

~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom