Magnus Grows Black, Original Genetics White, Widows With Remo Nutes

Brrrrrr! 77ºF and sunny here in Los Angeles! That's 25ºC because C is for Canada eh!

I start feeding very weak veg nutes when the second set of true leaves are out.
Thanks, Shed. I think that's a out where I'm st. The Widows and my other clones got a very weak Remo nutes feeding. The seem fine this morning. I think I'll feed a slightly stronger solution of nutes the next time until they are taking the proper amount of nutes for their age.

They are 8 days old today, if my notes are correct... I'll have to double check later today.

So hope you are well. You realize these monster clones are cloned from my PSM x GK and my GK plants that I grew from those original seeds? Yep. That's what is growing so nicely in my tent.

So all my best,
~Magnus

Hi all. Wanted to give a pictorial update on our, er, black/white windows that are growing in my closet.

20210120_161723.jpg

20210120_161832.jpg

20210120_161937.jpg

There you have 'em... I gave them a very weak nute solution last feeding. Im going to give them a slightly stronger one next feeding.

All my best,
~Magnus

Good morning, everyone. Hope all is well and that this sunday morning coming down treats you right.

All is great on this end. No complaints at all.

Got some pics of the three White/Black Widows ...

20210124_075945.jpg

This is the runt of the litter. She birthed up from the ground three full days after the next, larger two. They are all about two weeks old now.

So ends the virtual tour of my grow closet... lol. I love these virtual tours; I'm signed up for the Gaudi's Barcelone, scheduled for June sometime. I'm so excited. Probably the closest I will ever get to seeing this stuff.

All my best,
~Magnus

20210124_080109.jpg

20210124_080138.jpg

H'lo all,

Everything is going splendidly with the grow.

At this point, the widows are all being housed together in a closet in my storage room. My tent is currently housing several plants already in flower.

I began feeding them regular strength nutes today, just a small amount to watch how they react. I'll know more tomorrow and possibly the next day.

So here's how they're looking today.
20210125_170105.jpg

20210125_170209.jpg

20210125_170308.jpg

Just for reference, these are 6 inch pots.

In the next couple of days, I will attempt to do some research on the widows. Their origin, their impact and their legacy. IF I can find the info I will present it to you.

All my best,
~Magnus

H'lo All,

And welcome to another cold Saturday morning. Thermometer out on the balcony reads -19°C out there, but we all, my plants and dog and I, are all warm and cozy inside.

Wanna see some pics of those Widows? Please note that i topped the largest two yesterday morning. Will do the smaller one probably tomorrow.

They are about 2.5 weeks old. The smaller one is three days younger than the other two.

20210130_061800.jpg

20210130_061854.jpg

20210130_061948.jpg

You will note some strange bottling on some of the larger leaves. I think this might be due to lack of nutrition during their first week or so. That's when the discoloration showed up. I'm finding HP ProMix to be great to grow in, but kind of temperamental. No room for misjudgements.

But anyway, there you have them. Arent they odd looking plants?

All my best,
~Magnus

Looking good Magnus. I don’t think they’re all that odd. I‘m sure Shed will be able to give you sage advice about growing in ProMix.

Looking good Magnus. I don’t think they’re all that odd. I‘m sure Shed will be able to give you sage advice about growing in ProMix.
Hey BigD,

Nice to see you. Yes, Shed gives pretty good advice about everything it seems.

You will note some strange bottling on some of the larger leaves. I think this might be due to lack of nutrition during their first week or so. That's when the discoloration showed up.
I'd say that looks more like genetic variegation, than anything you did. ProMix is inert though, so when they need food they look to you to give it to them!

I'd say that looks more like genetic variegation, than anything you did. ProMix is inert though, so when they need food they look to you to give it to them!
Thanks for that comment. I was beginning to worry.

Hello all. Been a bit since I've updated. Been kind of busy getting ready to harvest my other grow. Once that grow has been harvested my Widows will be rehomed under my Mars Hydro light in my big tent. Right now they are in a tiny closet.

Pics? Thought you'd never ask...
20210218_061839.jpg
20210218_061854.jpg
20210218_061903.jpg

They have had some minor LST done to them, but I have to tighten the ties today. And their leaves got a bit burned when I accidentally got nutes on them. But all in all, they are doing quite well, methinks. How about you?

All my best,
~Magnus

Widows are looking good Magnus. What I really want to know.......

is that a real word :ganjamon:
Yes, it is, actually. I've heard it used often in certain circles.

Back
Top Bottom